Trouble in King Kanu's Household?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Trouble in King Kanu's Household?

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:
marko wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Amarachi's problem is that Kanu and Ogbonna are very close
[2] Those of you who have worked closely with Kanu will know that everything goes through his brother
[3] If you look at all the charitable donations Kanu makes, it is Ogbonna that approves them
[4] All those kids who get treated by the Kanu Heart Foundation get recommended by Ogbonna
[5] If Ogbonna does not approve an expenditure, Kanu is unlikely to accede to it
[6] This is Kanu's way of making sure he is not exploited. he entrusts everything to his brother
[7] In all fairness to Ogbonna, he has shielded his brother well
[8] With Ogbonna around him, Kanu is unlikely to suffer the same fate as Ebuoe
[9] However, once Kanu got married, the dynamics had to alter. I think the Kanu brothers were unable to factor this into their operations
[10] What Kanu needs to do is demarcate what areas of his empire are run by his wife and what areas are run by his brother
Seems pretty accurate what you wrote here, kanu wife has no rights to take her squabbles puböic especially in social media, kanu better be careful, she can take him to the cleaners if she decides to leave him, he will end up broke financially, i assume she has british citizenship since she has been living in the UK for a while

Kanu brother better take note as well
I said sometime ago all women are the same - statistically - excluding a few (out-liners) and I was attacked by: Aruako1
No matter the situation, no matter how sweet the woman may appear, be very careful because in them lies a major destructive poison. When they decide to release it, especially when in Oyiboland where they know the laws are in their favor, you are done.

In all, I hope Chief Kanu has protected himself legally with contracts and agreements (prenuptial agreements) else, hmm ...
So I didn't attack you on that statement?
I must have missed it.
I am officially attacking you now: They are not "all the same".
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
marko wrote:
[2] Those of you who have worked closely with Kanu will know that everything goes through his brother
[3] If you look at all the charitable donations Kanu makes, it is Ogbonna that approves them
[4] All those kids who get treated by the Kanu Heart Foundation get recommended by Ogbonna
[5] If Ogbonna does not approve an expenditure, Kanu is unlikely to accede to it
[6] This is Kanu's way of making sure he is not exploited. he entrusts everything to his brother
[9] However, once Kanu got married, the dynamics had to alter. I think the Kanu brothers were unable to factor this into their operations
[10] What Kanu needs to do is demarcate what areas of his empire are run by his wife and what areas are run by his brother
Seems pretty accurate what you wrote here, kanu wife has no rights to take her squabbles puböic especially in social media, kanu better be careful, she can take him to the cleaners if she decides to leave him, he will end up broke financially, i assume she has british citizenship since she has been living in the UK for a while

I said sometime ago all women are the same - statistically - excluding a few (out-liners) and I was attacked by: Aruako1
No matter the situation, no matter how sweet the woman may appear, be very careful because in them lies a major destructive poison. When they decide to release it, especially when in Oyiboland where they know the laws are in their favor, you are done.

In all, I hope Chief Kanu has protected himself legally with contracts and agreements (prenuptial agreements) else, hmm ...
I must have missed it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: No Damunk, you didn't, but if you did, I didn't see it. Arauko1 dey crase! :lol: :lol:

Thus Oga Kanu, hmm, make him take taim-o!
Last edited by Odas on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

airwolex wrote:
Odas wrote:
marko wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Kanu had his arrangements in place before he got married. I guess he now needs to gradually change some of them and hand some of the responsibilities over to his wife. Ogbonna too should do the honourable thing and step back a bit.

One option is for Kanu to help his brother launch his own foundation. Maybe if Ogbonna has his own sickle cell, renal failure, polio, etc foundation and hands over the running of the Kanu Heart Foundation to Amarachi, that could help.
Kanu better beware, if she decides to end the marriage, she will do it in tbe UK where she will have protection of the law, kanu stands to lose everything, to be honest, footballers should try and marry once they retire, then they will see who has their back especially when the big bucks stops rolling in
Chief Marko, make you no let "Oga Arauko1" see dis tin wey you write-o, hmm! :tic: :tic: Arauko1, I jus dey play-o, make you no kill me
This man sef, you never forget that 3 week argument? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Airwolex; no-oo, I nefa foget-o! You rememba say de tin hapon for Crismas day? Crismas no dey com everiday now. So e go tey befor I foget-am

Thus as you can see, in about four weeks, a similar thing is happening again. That is, if what we are reading or discussing is true.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Latest now from the Kanu camp

They have unfollowed each other on social media

Dont know how far this is true though

https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/ ... ra-on.html

But please Kanu fix this before it gets out of hands, the UK divorce courts always favours the woman 9 oit of 10 times
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:(
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

My sources on the ground have confirmed that he's finished. Done. You can stick a fork in the whole wahala. The money is gone. The woman will soon follow. She claims he's no longer the man he used to be.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

My sources on the ground have confirmed that he's finished. Done. You can stick a fork in the whole wahala. The money is gone. The woman will soon follow. She claims he's no longer the man he used to be.

Your sources on the ground? Kabalega?

Kanu has to chose one or the other. Your brother or your wife the mother of your children it’s not a difficult choice to make.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

I must have missed it.

Odas has acute and chronic womanophobia.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Kanu is a very good man, considering what he has done for the less priveledged in society through his heart foundation and what not

Like i said, his wife seems to be a very confident woman, very westernised by the looks of things, most likely a british citizen, got a few coins hidden somewhere for rainy days, these types are very dangerous, maybe some big man lurking in the corner waiting for the kill Nigerian style, just hope kanu can take a grip of the situation and his finances and most important his family
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

I must have missed it.
Odas has acute and chronic womanophobia.
Chief, no be so-oo! They say: "Women, you can't do with them and you can't do without them" (origins unknown). Everyday, the saying is becoming very true; at least to me, if not for every man out there who cares to listen. Men and boys, make una lisin-o, hmm! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The issue or favoritism of women is beyond description in Oyiboland. Knowing of such favor being on their sides, women are very confident they will defeat you in any court case involving divorce. Thus, protect yourselves guys, else, well na you sabi :shock: :shock:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Footballers should marry after they retire from the game, they are still young when they retire, then they can see what woman wants to stay when the high wages dry up

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Footballers should marry after they retire from the game, they are still young when they retire, then they can see what woman wants to stay when the high wages dry up
lol. Bro, we heard you the first time. You can marry when you like, and allow the football players to marry when they like.

In life, if you start thinking like this, you will run yourself into an asylum. More so, why do you think the women dont deserve to also think about "what man wants to stay?" This idea that its only a man who needs to "test" a woman is a huge floor that put so many men in peril. Continue.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?