Trouble in King Kanu's Household?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: Trouble in King Kanu's Household?

Post by Goldleaf »

This is distressing news.
I pray they sort things out pretty quickly and amicably.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Amarachi's problem is that Kanu and Ogbonna are very close
[2] Those of you who have worked closely with Kanu will know that everything goes through his brother
[3] If you look at all the charitable donations Kanu makes, it is Ogbonna that approves them
[4] All those kids who get treated by the Kanu Heart Foundation get recommended by Ogbonna
[5] If Ogbonna does not approve an expenditure, Kanu is unlikely to accede to it
[6] This is Kanu's way of making sure he is not exploited. he entrusts everything to his brother
[7] In all fairness to Ogbonna, he has shielded his brother well
[8] With Ogbonna around him, Kanu is unlikely to suffer the same fate as Ebuoe
[9] However, once Kanu got married, the dynamics had to alter. I think the Kanu brothers were unable to factor this into their operations
[10] What Kanu needs to do is demarcate what areas of his empire are run by his wife and what areas are run by his brother
I have to agree, I think Ogbonna really try to protect Kanu, I remember him at a Portsmouth game and he follows Kanu to all his games and has always done, including the kids to their games.

I think the wife shouldnt have gone public, what to do after football is always diffcult, when the fame the adoration has gone.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:Is this the same pretty wife he married the day I joined C.E?
Had no clue she could speak Yoruba! 98 % of soccer players become broke within a few years of retirement. First salvo is usually fired by the woman..when the money runs out. Sad.

Ogolo, lying has become second nature for you. You were on the CE LONG before Kanu got married. Do you remember your epic battles with Suya?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

[2] Those of you who have worked closely with Kanu will know that everything goes through his brother
[3] If you look at all the charitable donations Kanu makes, it is Ogbonna that approves them
[4] All those kids who get treated by the Kanu Heart Foundation get recommended by Ogbonna
[5] If Ogbonna does not approve an expenditure, Kanu is unlikely to accede to it
[6] This is Kanu's way of making sure he is not exploited. he entrusts everything to his brother
[9] However, once Kanu got married, the dynamics had to alter. I think the Kanu brothers were unable to factor this into their operations
[10] What Kanu needs to do is demarcate what areas of his empire are run by his wife and what areas are run by his brother
So you have 10 pointer for family issues too? You see why I say you think you're master of everything but actually master of nothing.

1. You might be close to your brother but you should be much closer to your wife and children.....two shall become 1

2. If Kanu is treating his family like business then he's already lost. You do not hand over your family to your brother like a business.

3. I think you need to separate relationships from business handling.#

4. The woman seems to have come to a point where she's now fighting for her children. The ticket it seems was for the son but Kanu's brother is enjoying it. This woman did not get here in one day. Look underneath, the main Iceberg is below the waterline.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

So Buhari na the cause of the fight between Ogbonna and Amarachi? Interesting :tic:

Cellular wrote:Feel for the guy sha.
Businesses are distressed in Naija and with it comes other issues.
I was on this thread was attacked for stating the current situation for a lot businesses especially in the hospitality business... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=285752

Anyway, Amarachi should secure her children's future and not let Kanu's siblings squander the little that is left.

Dammy wrote:The world literally seems to be crumbling right under the feet of the Golden Boy of Nigerian football Nwankwo Kanu, last week he cried out that his prized hotel was about to be taken over by the banks over outstanding loans and now a damning Instagram post by angry wife, Amarachi, has laid bare serious cracks to his marriage of 13 years.

Amarachi fired full salvo at her husband’s younger brother Ogbonnaya after he boasted he was at a Leeds United game: “You are a coward and a liar. That’s my son’s ticket.

“He was supposed to follow his dad to the Leeds game today but no. You have never allowed Kanu to be in peace with his family.

“You tried all that with me all these years thinking I will die and now you want to come near my children. You can’t. You won’t.

“Oloshi Oloribuku(a curse in Yoruba). Borrow pose. @Ogbobikee1 don’t mess up with my children’s things or their dad.”
Amarachi Kanu’s damning blog fired at her brother-in-law

But even before this public expose, there have been a raft of allegations in the Kanu family as regards the younger brother’s undue intrusion in their lives.

It was among other things alleged that Ogbonnaya, himself a former footballer, was the one who bought groceries for the family and decided a lot of what is to be done for them, not the wife.

His celebrated wedding to the sister of a celebrity blogger was bankrolled 100% by Kanu.

All these are said to have taken a massive toll on the marriage of the Kanus.

Amarachi, from the “little village girl” is now a trained lawyer who reportedly saved her husband from losing their palatial London home through a receivership.

And she is now ready to throw caution to the wind to save her home.

Her husband Kanu was a legend on the pitch, a star of a heart-rendering story that has even been considered for a movie – after he led Nigeria to an historic Olympic Gold in 1996, he survived a life-threatening heart ailment to go on to win trophies with Arsenal and Portsmouth after earlier successes with Ajax Amsterdam and Inter Milan.

He was also twice named African Footballer of the Year by CAF, a UNICAEF Ambassador and NFF Soccer Ambassador.

In 2007, KICK OFF Nigeria Magazine named him the richest Nigeria football star as he had business interests ranging from the hospitality industry to oil and gas.

The net worth of his businesses at a time was more than three billion Naira and growing.

Kanu cries out he could lose hotel

Kanu sells off Papilo FC

But it now all seems that life outside the pitch has not been kindly scripted for the man who was nicknamed ‘King’ at Portsmouth.

It is understood that he lost millions of dollars in several business ventures with the climax being the sealing off of the Hardley Apartment Hotel in Lagos, which at it’s height employed over 150 people.

Last week, he raised alarm through a statement published by SCORENigeria: “My heart bleeds, not just because my prized possession which emerged out of my blood and sweat as a career footballer is at the risk of being taken away from me under the weight of an intractable/belligerent government apparatus unjustifiably, but also because of the imminent defeat of the major objective for its establishment (to cater for the Kanu Heart Foundation).”

We also reported that he has sold the slot of his pet club Papilo FC in the second-tier Nigeria National League (NNL) to Calabar Rovers.

What could be next?
scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/21wifes-damning
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Seems pretty accurate what you wrote here, kanu wife has no rights to take her squabbles puböic especially in social media, kanu better be careful, she can take him to the cleaners if she decides to leave him, he will end up broke financially, i assume she has british citizenship since she has been living in the UK for a while

Kanu brother better take note as well
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

marko wrote:

Seems pretty accurate what you wrote here, kanu wife has no rights to take her squabbles puböic especially in social media, kanu better be careful, she can take him to the cleaners if she decides to leave him, he will end up broke financially, i assume she has british citizenship since she has been living in the UK for a while

If she's been suffering in silence, sooner or later she'll suffer in public. Non of us are in a position to talk about her rights until we walk a mile in her shoes
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Kanu needs to contain this fire before it spreads and becomes a social media mud slinging contest. Hope all works out well for him.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

marko wrote:

I said sometime ago all women are the same - statistically - excluding a few (out-liners) and I was attacked by: Aruako1

No matter the situation, no matter how sweet the woman may appear, be very careful because in them lies a major destructive poison. When they decide to release it, especially when in Oyiboland where they know the laws are in their favor, you are done.

In all, I hope Chief Kanu has protected himself legally with contracts and agreements (prenuptial agreements) else, hmm ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

If she's been suffering in silence, sooner or later she'll suffer in public. Non of us are in a position to talk about her rights until we walk a mile in her shoes
If the points raised by Oga Ayo is correct, it is fair to assume the woman felt slighted in many of Chief Kanu's business dealings or decisions because as a wife of Oga, she should be the one managing the assets entrusted to Kanu's brother and et al. As a result, she has sought advice from some destructive sources and based on what they told her, is digging a fighting trench. Chief Kanu, please watch it, I hope you have a prenuptial agreement in place, else I sympathize for you - in advance.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

If the points raised by Oga Ayo is correct, it is fair to assume the woman felt slighted in many of Chief Kanu's business dealing/decisions because as a wife of Oga, she should be the one managing the assets entrusted to Kanu's brother and et al. As a result, she has sought advice from some destructive sources and based on what they told her, is digging a fighting trench. Chief Kanu, please watch it, I hope you have a prenuptial agreement in place, else I sympathize for you - in advance.
You know this for sure or you're just writing fiction?

Business dealings and family matters are totally different things. Kanu would be wise not to leave his business empire in the hands of his brother without exercising greater control.
In Africa when something happens to the husband, the family can kick out the wife and the children and assume greater control. A wife might defend her right and that of her children if she's already been sidelined to a spectator in her own marriage.

We are all speculating. All we can do is pray for the Kanu family. But brothers must take less active role in their siblings marriage
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

If the points raised by Oga Ayo is correct, it is fair to assume the woman felt slighted in many of Chief Kanu's business dealing/decisions because as a wife of Oga, she should be the one managing the assets entrusted to Kanu's brother and et al. As a result, she has sought advice from some destructive sources and based on what they told her, is digging a fighting trench. Chief Kanu, please watch it, I hope you have a prenuptial agreement in place, else I sympathize for you - in advance.

Business dealings and family matters are totally different things. Kanu would be wise not to leave his business empire in the hands of his brother without exercising greater control.
In Africa when something happens to the husband, the family can kick out the wife and the children and assume greater control. A wife might defend her right and that of her children if she's already been sidelined to a spectator in her own marriage.

We are all speculating. All we can do is pray for the Kanu family. But brothers must take less active role in their siblings marriage
This is a CLEAR example of the problem with many of you in this SITE. Where in my statement(s) did I say I know of such for sure? Has anyone in this Site and in their posts say they know what has happened or is happening for sure?

Do you know the meaning of: "IF?" In the beginning of my sentence, did I not say "If the points raised by Chief Ayo is true ...?" Please... !

As to customs and cultures, please save your lecture for others. I am a Nigerian and from the village - yes - from the village. I need not be told of African customs and cultures. I have addressed elders in several village meetings (using several appropriate proverbs) and I believe I did very well. Thus, I don't need to be lectured about African customs and cultures
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

pajimoh wrote:
Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

He has alot abroad as well, she is a qualified lawyer she would have secured her kids, I think its more the time that should be spent with the kids being spent with brother.....
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Kanu had his arrangements in place before he got married. I guess he now needs to gradually change some of them and hand some of the responsibilities over to his wife. Ogbonna too should do the honourable thing and step back a bit.

One option is for Kanu to help his brother launch his own foundation. Maybe if Ogbonna has his own sickle cell, renal failure, polio, etc foundation and hands over the running of the Kanu Heart Foundation to Amarachi, that could help.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:Is this the same pretty wife he married the day I joined C.E?
Had no clue she could speak Yoruba! 98 % of soccer players become broke within a few years of retirement. First salvo is usually fired by the woman..when the money runs out. Sad.
Ogolo, lying has become second nature for you.
You were on the CE LONG before Kanu got married.
Do you remember your epic battles with Suya?
Chief, you no let the bobo land before you kick am into dustbin.
Talk about self indictment, in this age of records with dates. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheeiiiii!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

grown men on CE una funny , why una dey interested in such yeye torey? by the way isn't Mrs Kanu a fitness guru? Nothing on her official IG page states anything about this fabu torey
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

I said sometime ago all women are the same - statistically - excluding a few (out-liners) and I was attacked by: Aruako1

No matter the situation, no matter how sweet the woman may appear, be very careful because in them lies a major destructive poison. When they decide to release it, especially when in Oyiboland where they know the laws are in their favor, you are done.

In all, I hope Chief Kanu has protected himself legally with contracts and agreements (prenuptial agreements) else, hmm ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Arauko1 dey come o :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Kanu had his arrangements in place before he got married. I guess he now needs to gradually change some of them and hand some of the responsibilities over to his wife. Ogbonna too should do the honourable thing and step back a bit.

One option is for Kanu to help his brother launch his own foundation. Maybe if Ogbonna has his own sickle cell, renal failure, polio, etc foundation and hands over the running of the Kanu Heart Foundation to Amarachi, that could help.

Kanu better beware, if she decides to end the marriage, she will do it in tbe UK where she will have protection of the law, kanu stands to lose everything, to be honest, footballers should try and marry once they retire, then they will see who has their back especially when the big bucks stops rolling in
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Cellular wrote:Feel for the guy sha.
Businesses are distressed in Naija and with it comes other issues.
I was on this thread was attacked for stating the current situation for a lot businesses especially in the hospitality business... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=285752

Anyway, Amarachi should secure her children's future and not let Kanu's siblings squander the little that is left.

Dammy wrote:The world literally seems to be crumbling right under the feet of the Golden Boy of Nigerian football Nwankwo Kanu, last week he cried out that his prized hotel was about to be taken over by the banks over outstanding loans and now a damning Instagram post by angry wife, Amarachi, has laid bare serious cracks to his marriage of 13 years.

Amarachi fired full salvo at her husband’s younger brother Ogbonnaya after he boasted he was at a Leeds United game: “You are a coward and a liar. That’s my son’s ticket.

“He was supposed to follow his dad to the Leeds game today but no. You have never allowed Kanu to be in peace with his family.

“You tried all that with me all these years thinking I will die and now you want to come near my children. You can’t. You won’t.

“Oloshi Oloribuku(a curse in Yoruba). Borrow pose. @Ogbobikee1 don’t mess up with my children’s things or their dad.”
Amarachi Kanu’s damning blog fired at her brother-in-law

But even before this public expose, there have been a raft of allegations in the Kanu family as regards the younger brother’s undue intrusion in their lives.

It was among other things alleged that Ogbonnaya, himself a former footballer, was the one who bought groceries for the family and decided a lot of what is to be done for them, not the wife.

His celebrated wedding to the sister of a celebrity blogger was bankrolled 100% by Kanu.

All these are said to have taken a massive toll on the marriage of the Kanus.

Amarachi, from the “little village girl” is now a trained lawyer who reportedly saved her husband from losing their palatial London home through a receivership.

And she is now ready to throw caution to the wind to save her home.

Her husband Kanu was a legend on the pitch, a star of a heart-rendering story that has even been considered for a movie – after he led Nigeria to an historic Olympic Gold in 1996, he survived a life-threatening heart ailment to go on to win trophies with Arsenal and Portsmouth after earlier successes with Ajax Amsterdam and Inter Milan.

He was also twice named African Footballer of the Year by CAF, a UNICAEF Ambassador and NFF Soccer Ambassador.

In 2007, KICK OFF Nigeria Magazine named him the richest Nigeria football star as he had business interests ranging from the hospitality industry to oil and gas.

The net worth of his businesses at a time was more than three billion Naira and growing.

Kanu cries out he could lose hotel

Kanu sells off Papilo FC

But it now all seems that life outside the pitch has not been kindly scripted for the man who was nicknamed ‘King’ at Portsmouth.

It is understood that he lost millions of dollars in several business ventures with the climax being the sealing off of the Hardley Apartment Hotel in Lagos, which at it’s height employed over 150 people.

Last week, he raised alarm through a statement published by SCORENigeria: “My heart bleeds, not just because my prized possession which emerged out of my blood and sweat as a career footballer is at the risk of being taken away from me under the weight of an intractable/belligerent government apparatus unjustifiably, but also because of the imminent defeat of the major objective for its establishment (to cater for the Kanu Heart Foundation).”

We also reported that he has sold the slot of his pet club Papilo FC in the second-tier Nigeria National League (NNL) to Calabar Rovers.

What could be next?
scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/21wifes-damning
You understand what the issue is. You can’t go into the hospitality industry with just street smart these days. Like you said, there is serious turbulence in the industry and one has to be up to date with all the latest trends to keep afloat. Economy has generally not been friendly to businesses, really feel for him.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Arauko1 dey come o :D
Bros! No mind Arauko1. I dey wete-am. If him tok kpim, I go sho-am "kanda." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

marko wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Kanu had his arrangements in place before he got married. I guess he now needs to gradually change some of them and hand some of the responsibilities over to his wife. Ogbonna too should do the honourable thing and step back a bit.

Kanu better beware, if she decides to end the marriage, she will do it in tbe UK where she will have protection of the law, kanu stands to lose everything, to be honest, footballers should try and marry once they retire, then they will see who has their back especially when the big bucks stops rolling in
Chief Marko, make you no let "Oga Arauko1" see dis tin wey you write-o, hmm! :tic: :tic: Arauko1, I jus dey play-o, make you no kill me
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

Chief Marko, make you no let "Oga Arauko1" see dis tin wey you write-o, hmm! :tic: :tic: Arauko1, I jus dey play-o, make you no kill me

Hope Kanu can fix his marriage and his economy, for his wife to wash her dirty linen in public shows all is not good, she seems to be a confident lady, well educated, she has nearly a 100K followers in instagram, fitness books, entrepreneur in her own right, big booty to match, just looked through her instagram page, seems pretty impressive

Well like i said, a woman like this, should decide to take kanu to the cleaners, she will make Yekini saga look like child play, the UK court will give her everythng and i mean everything, of course some rich Nigerian men will be plotting to take over that pretty young lady

Nigerian footballers need to make their girlfriend take a lie detector test befor they consider marrying them, once you give them a come up, they can certainly take you to the cleaners

Marko
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Odas wrote:
marko wrote:

This man sef, you never forget that 3 week argument? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: