Swansea 1 vs 0 Liverpool FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Swansea 1 vs 0 Liverpool

Post by kajifu »

Klopp taking out OX was a mistake,e go cost am this game even to get a draw
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:If only this Jordan can develop some brain or go for a transplant.....he would have been a fantastic baller ,even better than his dad.
Uncle slow down oooh,his dad was not only fantastic baller but very special baller.He was one of the best in his playing days.
One of my favorite African footballer of all time
The father was very good but I also see Oloye's point. Jordan has some serious skills physically, he can do things that are not the norm but he doesn't have it upstairs. The point is if he had just a bit up there, he'd be unstoppable. Look across at Salah.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:Klopp taking out OX was a mistake,e go cost am this game even to get a draw
Ox has done nada...no need keeping an Ox on the field when a more creative player like Llalana is on the bench
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bonny ,sad to see how his stock has fallen. This was one baller i had loads of time for when Swansea was Swansea
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I think the Swansea coach made a mistake with this Bonny sub...he is not offering anything so far

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

oloye wrote:Bonny ,sad to see how his stock has fallen. This was one baller i had loads of time for when Swansea was Swansea
They're still Swansea na...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Liverpool with 71% of ball.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Liverpool with 71% of ball.
Most of which was sideways passing

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Kloop looks like his about to blow a gasket....
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How do you go from beating City only to lose to Swansea with a shitty display

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Bus Parking 101
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:How do you go from beating City only to lose to Swansea with a shitty display
Overconfidence
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:How do you go from beating City only to lose to Swansea with a shitty display
Overconfidence

Counterattacking side. City, Arsenal, sides that come out to play are easier for them to play. Against compact teams who they have to break down, it can be tricky.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
Overconfidence
Man mi this one nor be overconfidence, na real stupidity be this, just see that last display from Salah

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

HOW did Pool not score there???!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
Overconfidence

Counterattacking side. City, Arsenal, sides that come out to play are easier for them to play. Against compact teams who they have to break down, it can be tricky.
Well if thats the case, they go see pepper for Champions League
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Okay this one na bad luck

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ghanaian JUJU!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

YEEEPAAAARIIIIPPAAAAA!
How did that not go in?????
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Can wan fight Bony?! Somebody is eager for a beating off the field too.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

paj wrote:Ghanaian JUJU!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
That Swansea babalawo na wa Ooo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Swansea 1 vs 0 Liverpool FT

Post by kajifu »

EPL is the real deal,beat top of the table that was unbeaten and open nyash to the bottom of the table.That is EPL at it best
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Swansea 1 vs 0 Liverpool FT

Post by Coach »

Double post? Don't mind if I do.
Coach wrote:Next week they'll lose to Swansea. Liverpool in full flight are terrifying, but it's near impossible to go Katsidis for a full campaign. They'll have moments where they're breathtaking but one will say with a degree of confidence, they're winning nothing this season. Next, with a decent GK, they're contenders.
Easy money. @Chief Oga Tx, nno! Thanks.