EQ Guinea VS Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EQ Guinea VS Nigeria

Post by YemiBrazil »

*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

mapet wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:1-1 but these guys do make things hard for themselves,not all of them are working for the team something that our main squad have proven to do smoothly.
For example Faleye is not
:agree:
Bags of raw talent, but obviously poorly-coached at 3SC (so, not sure he can be blamed :D )...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

1. Faleye still needs to be disciplined. He seemingly just played himself off the European scouts gaze.
2. Ogbugh is almost a "traditional wastepipe". All running, little in terms of output.
3. Eze needs to hold the lines. His forays at times leaves us open
4. Why is the coach playing a lone striker? We could drop Ogbugh and let Osas o'lap and whip those crosses.
5. Rabiu has to be a starter. Shame we have to rely on a player who missed his retirement train 7yrs ago. Rabiu has more precision in distribution than Ifeanyi
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

And considering the fact that the ref turned a blind eye on 3 legitimate penalty claims for Nigeria in the first half, he had to call this one.
Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:Hmm, is that really a penalty?
Kinda soft, but we'll take it... :D
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote: The Libyan slave traders will also qualify damn
Well, ...
Nigeria did their part in beating them (Libya) but the others flopped,I wanted Rwanda to qualify but oh well schit happens!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mapet wrote:1. Faleye still needs to be disciplined. He seemingly just played himself off the European scouts gaze.
2. Ogbugh is almost a "traditional wastepipe". All running, little in terms of output.
4. Why is the coach playing a lone striker? We could drop Ogbugh and let Osas o'lap and whip those crosses.
5. Rabiu has to be a starter. Shame we have to rely on a player who missed his retirement train 7yrs ago. Rabiu has more precision in distribution than Ifeanyi
Madam mapet how body
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Why do we always result to blaming the coach when things are not going well? I have always wondered... :? :?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Robbynice wrote:Why do we always result to blaming the coach when things are not going well? I have always wondered... :? :?
Another way to look at it, why do we always resort to praising the coach when things go well?

I guess someone is hired and paid to lead the process of preparing a team, work on tactics and strategies, select the formation, choose the appropriate line-up, give instructions, make changes etc - with the responsibilities involved, who else should take the blame and the credit? Any coach that is not aware of this should find another job :D

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Why do we always result to blaming the coach when things are not going well? I have always wondered... :? :?
Another way to look at it, why do we always resort to praising the coach when things go well?

I guess someone is hired and paid to lead the process of preparing a team, work on tactics and strategies, select the formation, choose the appropriate line-up, give instructions, make changes etc - with the responsibilities involved, who else should take the blame and the credit? Any coach that is not aware of this should find another job :D
I see what you did there...It makes sense... :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:

Yet another way to look at it is what are 3SC players thay they know is losing doing in the team?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Yet another way to look at it is what are 3SC players thay they know is losing doing in the team?
Ask Uncle Gotti. He knows that 3SC players are always the best and you can see the result again today :taunt: :taunt:

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

I hope you're not operating your cabbie today?

No driving because you've certainly been walking!!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I think it’s fair to assume that if you are going to open a thread, you should be prepared to shoulder the responsibility of updating the thread. It’s the forum rules, and it’s quite easy to understand that.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

jette1 wrote:
mapet wrote:1. Faleye still needs to be disciplined. He seemingly just played himself off the European scouts gaze.
Madam mapet how body
Madam Jette1,

My fren bfor!bfor!!, Bodi dey inside clot :woot:
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Ask Uncle Gotti. He knows that 3SC players are always the best and you can see the result again today :taunt: :taunt:
Unku Gotti just has much love for 3SC players.... Did you see how he's getting "wet" on Faleye :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

[/video]
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

mapet wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Madam mapet how body
Madam Jette1,

:D :D

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

mapet wrote:Commentator bust Rabiu Ali's bubble..... "he's got two wives and seven children" :lol:
He's in his late thirties
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Angola next for Nigeria?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
mapet wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Madam mapet how body
Madam Jette1,

I think me, you and Yemi are the only last hold-overs from KOF NG
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

jette1 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
mapet wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Madam mapet how body
Madam Jette1,

I think me, you and Yemi are the only last hold-overs from KOF NG
Add KOC and Skillful