Man City negotiating with bilbao for 60 million pounds CB

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Man City negotiating with bilbao for 60 million pounds CB

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Manchester City has made a move for Laporte! The holy club that had spent 200 million on fullbacks and more on defenders will be paying upwards of 60m pounds to add Laporte!

Already the highest spending team this season, City is determined to splurge more so that their checkbook manager can finally win a trophy! :lol:

After they were rejected outright by Alexis, they wept and wept and wept .. and told us that City is a humble club that doesn’t spend money. I suspect Laporte will be bought with 60 millio groudnuts :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man City negotiating with bilbao for 60 million pounds C

Post by nemi2002 »

Wetin Guardiola dey do you. This your obsession na die... Maureen has spent more than guardiola but guardiola na him oga
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nemi2002 wrote:Wetin Guardiola dey do you. This your obsession na die... Maureen has spent more than guardiola but guardiola na him oga
nah lie , pep nah ogbologbo when it comes to spending none stop
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

4 central defenders worth 50-60 million + Kompany

Mangala
Otamendi
Stones
Now add Laporte to the mix.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:Wetin Guardiola dey do you. This your obsession na die... Maureen has spent more than guardiola but guardiola na him oga

Are you just going to state this bold faced lie, and walk away? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
nah lie , pep nah ogbologbo when it comes to spending none stop

They are also trying to buy Fred this week for 50 million :clap: :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Man City is club 50...50millas
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

that Man City Academy....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

How they’re managing to fit all this spending within FFP limits is a miracle. How the heck many shirts do they sell worldwide?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:How they’re managing to fit all this spending within FFP limits is a miracle. How the heck many shirts do they sell worldwide?
Oh! You thought FFP was a real thing? :lol: :lol: that’s cute!

By the way, you are sounding like Waffiman :tic:
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Let the crying begin.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Let the crying begin.
The crying has already ended. Remember? "wah wah wah wah! alexis rejected us! wah wah wah!! he only wants money! wah wah!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:

Has Guardiola spent up to a billion on transfers?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yes :D

In total, during his nine years as a manager, Guardiola has spent €1,037,000,000.

Note that I have not added €60 million for Fred and €70 million for Laporte, as the transfers have not yet been finalized.

I take it you are going to tell lies again and walk away, like you lied about Eto'o being a left back and then lied again just now. Your reputation is clear. :lol: :lol: What a shame. An old matured adult who refuses to say the truth. shame shame shame!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... rn-munich/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -goes.html
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

In total, during his nine years as a manager, Guardiola has spent €1,037,000,000.

Note that I have not added €60 million for Fred and €70 million for Laporte, as the transfers have not yet been finalized.

I take it you are going to tell lies again and walk away, like you lied about Eto'o being a left back and then lied again just now. Your reputation is clear. :lol: :lol: What a shame. An old matured adult who refuses to say the truth. shame shame shame!

How much has Mourinho spent?
.Mourinho had spent 1.1 billion when he bought Lukaku....

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.daily ... t-1bn.html
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The thing pain you abi?? When you saw that I had an answer to your question, you couldnt believe it. :rotf: :rotf:
please sit down, and dont open your mouth again this week! :lol: :lol:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The thing pain you abi?? When you saw that I had an answer to your question, you couldnt believe it. :rotf: :rotf:
Mourinho has spent more than guardiola and guaediola na still him Oga.

Next......

Btw you fell into a very simple trap.....
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

So Pep has gobbled up over a billion in roughly half the time that Jose has managed to, if we look at how long both have been managing in the big arena.

Will be interesting to see how long he stays at City, or where he will go after that.

But this season he is buying smart.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Mancity pay ridiculous amounts of money because they go after hyped up players with inflated market value]
There are better defenders than this guy in England. For e,g. Lascelles at newcastle
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Guardiola likes to spend money sha kai. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

benteke wrote:So Pep has gobbled up over a billion in roughly half the time that Jose has managed to, if we look at how long both have been managing in the big arena.

Will be interesting to see how long he stays at City, or where he will go after that.

But this season he is buying smart.
I don't like the guy, but he possesses the same mix of smarts, ruthlessness, pragmatism and football acumen Mourinho has. The combination is deadly, as long as he has the money to spend.

I mean, look at the way he solved his keeper problem in one season while the likes of Klopp and Wenger are still doing azonto.

Not everybody can use money wisely so let's give him that. Hand the likes of Moyes and Dalglish a billion dollars and you will just confuse them into accumulating the likes of Andy Caroll, Felliani and Luke Shaw.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Mourinho has spent more than guardiola and guaediola na still him Oga.

Next......

Btw you fell into a very simple trap.....
Thank you for setting a trap on the internet. Now that I have fallen into a trap set by a faceless internet person, my bank account has been depleted and I have lost my job and can no longer feed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »