Rohr speaks about Vince,Musa and Iwobi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

icee
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr speaks about Vince,Musa and Iwobi

Post by icee »

aruako1 wrote:
icee wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
john12 wrote:Enough of you guys tribalistic attack on musa. How can a honest individual claim that Ahmed musa with such an experienced CV and a young player has no place in a team like Nigeria? A player like musa CV reads
1, super eagles current top scorer with 13 goals and 6 assists
2) Russian champions 3X and 1 MVP in league cup
3) only Nigerian player to have scored twice in a game at World Cup
4) champions league and super eagles experience
5) highest youngest ever goal scorer in Nigeria league

Musa is just 25 years old in his prime. Looking at his CV and experience you will have to be impartial to drop Musa from our World Cup team. Okay, let’s assume that musa should be dropped, we ask these Agents/intermediary to provide a better alternative then these agents will start mentioning some unknown players at some obscure Backwater Leagues. Bunch of Jokers! I have you guys time his year because your fradulent stunts in 2002 and 2014 will not happen this time
If someone else had written that about another player you would call him an agent.
I can list 5 great things that Okocha, Kanu and Oliseh did or have won. Key words "did" & "won". ......they need to be on the plane to Russia per your arguement
Did you bother to read what I wrote? If you did how did you reach that conclusion? The person I wrote to understood what I said and his response shows that. I suggest you read my post again.
Aruako 1 - My comments was directed @ john12 and not you. I should have been clearer about that
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

john12 wrote:Enough of you guys tribalistic attack on musa. How can a honest individual claim that Ahmed musa with such an experienced CV and a young player has no place in a team like Nigeria? A player like musa CV reads
5) youngest ever topscorer in Nigeria league

Musa is just 25 years old in his prime. Looking at his CV and experience you will have to be impartial to drop Musa from our World Cup team. Okay, let’s assume that musa should be dropped, we ask these Agents/intermediary to provide a better alternative then these agents will start mentioning some unknown players at some obscure Backwater Leagues. Bunch of Jokers! I have you guys time his year because your fradulent stunts in 2002 and 2014 will not happen this time
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

icee wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
icee wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
5) highest youngest ever goal scorer in Nigeria league

If someone else had written that about another player you would call him an agent.
I can list 5 great things that Okocha, Kanu and Oliseh did or have won. Key words "did" & "won". ......they need to be on the plane to Russia per your arguement
Did you bother to read what I wrote? If you did how did you reach that conclusion? The person I wrote to understood what I said and his response shows that. I suggest you read my post again.
Aruako 1 - My comments was directed @ john12 and not you. I should have been clearer about that
Understood.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Obong wrote:“We are waiting for what will happen to Enyeama if he plays for his club and get more playing time he can make it,” Rohr added.

This was Enyeama in training 18 hours ago (and counting down to getting playing time in a few). Odas and danfo driver, your responses are already acknowledged :lol: :thumbs: :
This video dey sweet me no be small...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:“We are waiting for what will happen to Enyeama if he plays for his club and get more playing time he can make it,” Rohr added.

This was Enyeama in training 18 hours ago (and counting down to getting playing time in a few). Odas and danfo driver, your responses are already acknowledged :lol: :thumbs: :
Chief Obong! Whatever you do; Sir, just don't go to Ikot Ekpene, because I will be waiting for you on your way there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Icee are oliseh, okocha and Kanu currently playing or are retired? They’re retired so your point is illogical
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Odas wrote:

Chief Obong! Whatever you do; Sir, just don't go to Ikot Ekpene, because I will be waiting for you on your way there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too late...I just came back last week. :lol: :lol: 8-)
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

5) highest youngest topscorer in Nigeria league

Chei, Oga John12 is ready for battle! He openly declare he has time this year for anyone who tries to do anything funny with the team's selection. Agents, you are warned! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:

Damn! :lol: :lol: :lol: I know you will go - at least - one more time. Thus, I will have some people watch you carefully for next time.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

john12 wrote:Icee are oliseh, okocha and Kanu currently playing or are retired? They’re retired so your point is illogical

Here's the point i'm trying to make. Past exploits don't guarantee current relevance (in this case from a playing perspective). Age also doesn't determine "prime" from a perspective. Peak performance informs "prime" in football terms. At some point, if there's no relevant near-term performance, past exploits really fade into the past
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:

Damn! :lol: :lol: :lol: I know you will go - at least - one more time. Thus, I will have some people watch you carefully for next time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy, I am going to Benin, I go pick you up on my way. Let’s see if Ikot Ekpene can rival the Great Igodomigodo! :tic:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:

Oh boy, I am going to Benin, I go pick you up on my way. Let’s see if Ikot Ekpene can rival the Great Igodomigodo! :tic:
Okay, it's on. Just know that the great warrior that founded Ikot Ekpene died standing!Igodomigodo couldn't stop the British canons while Ikot Ekpene and its special renowned warriors of Ikot Umoh Essien have never been conquered in battle. Enyeama's hometown in Ika is not too far from there, hence, his fierce mode of keeping. Bring it on. Better still, I'm waiting when is the departure date to Benin? :P 8-) :tic:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Good news......Uzoho , Enyeama and Ezenwa/Akpeyi.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:

Bros, let's meet in Benin City for sure! I think "Ramat Park" will be perfect. After then, we will proceed to Ukwuani to invoke "Odimodi-Igba" (the war god). Chief Obong go see "kanda" (hardened, dried beef-meat). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:

Okay, it's on. Just know that the great warrior that founded Ikot Ekpene died standing!Igodomigodo couldn't stop the British canons while Ikot Ekpene and its special renowned warriors of Ikot Umoh Essien have never been conquered in battle. Enyeama's hometown in Ika is not too far from there, hence, his fierce mode of keeping. Bring it on. Better still, I'm waiting when is the departure date to Benin? :P 8-) :tic:
Chief Obong, oya-o! We dey com-o!! :lol: :lol:

We go use "the Great Igodomigodo" and "Odimodi-Igba" to fight this battle :tic: :tic: . You go see :lol: :lol: :lol:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
9jaMan wrote:What's Rohr's obsession with Musa? Musa had zero contribution to SE World Cup qualification, Musa can't play intelligent soccer to save his life. Why the special treatment? Bias will not take the SE far, I hope Rohr is not pressured to select Musa for non footballing reasons. This has to stop. Only the best for SE and currently Musa is not good enough to make SE first 23.

I cannot see him taking Musa to Russia. He simply cannot justify it.

Who should go ahead of him that’s not already virtually guaranteed a spot?

I can list at list eight forwards better than Musa.
You most definitely cannot. I have no doubt that you can list eight forwards who you like better than Musa, but that’s not the same thing now, is it :?: :!:

Cheers.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Vince looks sharp o. He looks like he’s ready to go. :thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

green4life wrote:

Vince looks sharp o. He looks like he’s ready to go. :taunt:
He doesn’t look ready, he IS ready!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ko ni da fun Awon Vince haters. :boo: They want us to take rookie goalie to the wc and reach semis. :laugh: Enyeamagnet for life!! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

List the 8 forward better than musa and add statistics to it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
green4life wrote:

Vince looks sharp o. He looks like he’s ready to go. :taunt:
He doesn’t look ready, he IS ready!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ko ni da fun Awon Vince haters. :boo: They want us to take rookie goalie to the wc and reach semis. :laugh: Enyeamagnet for life!! :thumbs:
Make we hear word, let’s give ‘young’ Akpeyi confidence so he can perform at the WC.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

green4life wrote:

Vince :thumbs: is our top keeper, Rohr knows this ...........and every other Nigerian keeper knows that too.
The video should be titled.......' The return of the King' :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

zee wrote:
green4life wrote:

Vince :thumbs: is our top keeper, Rohr knows this ...........and every other Nigerian keeper knows that too.
The video should be titled.......' The return of the King' :clap:
Gerrarahia, we need to see more of these flaps at the World Cup

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

john12 wrote:List the 8 forward better than musa and add statistics to it
one Stat:

Statistic: Playing time over the past 12 months. How many times a ball has been kicked at 1st team level. Via this lens or stat, do I even...