Would you celebrate beating a small kid?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

The Nigerian victory over the tiny Equatorial Guinea (mismanaged by Teodoro Obiang Nguema) should never be celebrated.
It's unAfrican. I will ignore the "victory" . Any country in Africa would have beaten them.

A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Would you celebrate beating a small kid?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Only if the kid is Kenya. K is for kid and Kenya, footballistically speaking.

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:The Nigerian victory over the tiny Equatorial Guinea (mismanaged by Teodoro Obiang Nguema) should never be celebrated.
It's unAfrican. I will ignore the "victory" . Any country in Africa would have beaten them.

...is this the same EG with shiny airports :???:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

mcal wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:The Nigerian victory over the tiny Equatorial Guinea (mismanaged by Teodoro Obiang Nguema) should never be celebrated.

...is this the same EG with shiny airports :???:
This is the part they don't want you to see. Some island..total disaster..
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Na you sabi. So far as dey bring players come field we go beat them again.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

We need to introduce something in CE called defining the odds.

Before each match, those that are invested in the arts of yabbis, gloating or moral victories should come out and define the odds.

For example before Croatia, Iceland, Argentina etc. you come out and define how important/difficult you think the match is.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Because over the years, there has been too much ojoro. If we lose, they will say after the fact that the loss is the most significant and damning thing ever. If we win, they will say it is just an insignificant match.

Abeg no more covering your yansh, define the odds.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Tbite wrote:We need to introduce something in CE called defining the odds.

Before each match, those that are invested in the arts of yabbis, gloating or moral victories should come out and define the odds.

For example before Croatia, Iceland, Argentina etc. you come out and define how important/difficult you think the match is.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Because over the years, there has been too much ojoro. If we lose, they will say after the fact that the loss is the most significant and damning thing ever. If we win, they will say it is just an insignificant match.

Abeg no more covering your yansh, define the odds.
Ogolo will not come out.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We've been celebrating beating Kenya for years, why stop now after all Eq. Guinea is much bigger? :twisted: :tic: :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I should have known you are up to no good again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I have never understood the hatred Kenyan men have towards Nigerian men. It is sickening! Mental bondage to the core