Yeeparepa, I go see game live

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

African Star
Egg
Egg
Yeeparepa, I go see game live

Post by African Star »

Out here in Maryland we had an ice storm, My office is closed for the day and I said I go go Deranch this morning, I went outside the ice storm is really bad then I said forget it and I come sit infront of computer dey wait for Ayoakinfe commentary. Then I get a call, an arab neighbor has got ART TV and it's only five minutes away. we dey go storm house this morning, I hope his wife go understand, better yet I hope he is not a silent cell member waiting to be activated but I go take chance to go see the SE play but I gotta go before they leave me behind. :lol: :lol:

I will come give my own analysis after game
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

How come you can go to your friend's house but you can't go to work? :wink: :wink: :wink:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Congratulations o. Amazing how good fortunes come unexpected :).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

You sure say no be only for ya front yard snow storm dey.
To stop trying is to start dying
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

waka-man wrote:How come you can go to your friend's house but you can't go to work? :wink: :wink: :wink:
If only I knew, I for go work today. Funny my wife asked me the same question but I had a classic answer. She told me not to go to work today when I woke up. Then when call came, she come ask tell me if I can go watch game, I can go work. Then I told her, no be you say make I no go work today, hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: I laffed as I walked out the door but when I walked back in the door after the game freezing, cold and dissapointed, she was the one laffing. I guess she had the last laff.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

indeed she had the last laff