Kayode Olarenwaju is a worried man.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kayode Olarenwaju is a worried man.

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

I knew this would happen when Michael Olunga joined Girona. I pity the Nigerian.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/michael-olu ... tnxb6jy2o4

A full summer has passed since Olarenwaju Kayode made a surprise move from Austria Vienna to current Premier League leaders Manchester City before going on loan to newly promoted Spanish side Girona.

Now in winter, and with 20 Primera Division games played, the 24-year old has still not made his mark in La Liga.

He has played 12 league games, of which just two were starts, and is yet to find the back of the net!!!!

Olunga has played just 226 minutes of football and for him to get three goals and an assist in such short space compared to Kayode’s 375 minutes with only two assists to show is a damning indictment on the Nigerian.

Kayode was supposed to be a big addition for Pablo Machin’s side, but clearly his standing is only dimishing at Girona.

For the player, his decision to come to Spain looks likely to cost him a spot in Nigeria's World Cup squad, with the forward doing almost nothing to date to suggest that he deserves a spot in Gernot Rohr's selection
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kayode Olarenwaju is a worried man.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Where’s the news here? Is the article somebody’s opinion or a hit piece on Kayode? Useless! :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Where’s the news here? Is the article somebody’s opinion or a hit piece on Kayode? Useless! :boo:
Michael Olunga from Kenya will soon replace him. Is that not news? Don't you see the trend? Google Michael Olunga then you'll understand.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg is Kayode injured or something ? or has he left Girona ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

If someone tells you that his ancestral home is in Milimani, that person is not from Kenya!! :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seems Kenyans have joined the agency businees. Always 2 years late...
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Somebody desperately hunting for relevance. Why not begin at home? Club football? Women's football? Develop a five or 10-year plan or something to get a team into some respectability in East Africa. Something. Anything? Join a street protest to pray for Wanyama!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

No one isn answering me o..not even gugu ..where is the young man and why is he not even on he bench or listed as injured ?

...Socrates
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kayode tried to leave Girona in the winter transfer window to join Amiens in the French ligue 1 but the paperwork was late and FIFA did not approve the transfer. I do not know his current status but he seems to be in limbo.
I am happy
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:Kayode tried to leave Girona in the winter transfer window to join Amiens in the French ligue 1 but the paperwork was late and FIFA did not approve the transfer. I do not know his current status but he seems to be in limbo.
His fate was sealed when he was subbed by Michael Olunga who scored 3 goals in quick succession. Nigerians have a glass ceiling in soccer. Only Kanu was able to shatter it before y'all brought him down with dibia. Now even his wifey has unfollowed him on Twitter, claiming he's no longer the man he used to be. What a disaster! I was here at C. E when Kanu started working on her papers to oyiboland!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Dammy wrote:Kayode tried to leave Girona in the winter transfer window to join Amiens in the French ligue 1 but the paperwork was late and FIFA did not approve the transfer. I do not know his current status but he seems to be in limbo.
His fate was sealed when he was subbed by Michael Olunga who scored 3 goals in quick succession. Nigerians have a glass ceiling in soccer. Only Kanu was able to shatter it before y'all brought him down with dibia. Now even his wifey has unfollowed him on Twitter, claiming he's no longer the man he used to be. What a disaster! I was here at C. E when Kanu started working on her papers to oyiboland!
:curse: :curse: Olunga sef has been missing

...Socrates
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:
They rarely give him a chance. He cannot speak Spanish and the coach is mistaking that for a weakness. He prefers to speak with his feet. At Girona, he has played less than 300 minutes in almost one year!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:
They rarely give him a chance. He cannot speak Spanish and the coach is mistaking that for a weakness. He prefers to speak with his feet. At Girona, he has played less than 300 minutes in almost one year!
Sounds like Girona has heard enough. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Olunga is there to lead the team on their 1km training runs.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kali wrote:Olunga is there to lead the team on their 1km training runs.
The saw his name and hired him for his O (lungs) a :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

pajimoh wrote:
kali wrote:Olunga is there to lead the team on their 1km training runs.
The saw his name and hired him for his O (lungs) a :sneaky:
oh no! You just didnt do that :shock:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:No one isn answering me o..not even gugu ..where is the young man and why is he not even on he bench or listed as injured ?

Kayode Olarenwaju was given his matching orders today. Turkey, Russia or China...
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga