Yeovil 0-4(Rashford,Herrera,Lingard,Lukaku)Manchester United

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kako
Egg
Egg
Yeovil 0-4(Rashford,Herrera,Lingard,Lukaku)Manchester United

Post by Kako »

Alexis with the assist. :D
Last edited by Kako on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yeovil 0-1(Rashford) Manchester United

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

€1 billion vs N100m, a waste of time. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:€1 billion vs N100m, a waste of time. :boo:
:biggrin:
Arambara!

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

2nd half don start.
Arambara!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How many times will Alexis give the ball away?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

2nd assist from Alexi
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The time these Yeovil carpenters were supposed to foul united player they were trying to play like saints. Mata should have been fouled and not allow to turn never mind pick out a rampaging Alexis

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

oloye wrote:The time these Yeovil carpenters were supposed to foul united player they were trying to play like saints. Mata should have been fouled and not allow to turn never mind pick out a rampaging Alexis
Dem just dey foul Alexis anyhow.
Arambara!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yeovil 0-2(Rashford,Herrera) Manchester United

Post by oloye »

How this Rojo made it to Man U level is a mystery

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at that breda hiding under the name Gomez...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yeovil 0-3(Rashford,Herrera,Lingard) Manchester United

Post by oloye »

Rojo with an assist 4 nil! That is how you play small teams.

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

oloye wrote:Look at that breda hiding under the name Gomez...
:lol:
Arambara!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yeovil 0-4(Rashford,Herrera,Lingard,Lukaku)Manchester Un

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:How many times will Alexis give the ball away?
Lol. Uncle, is this the first time you are watching alexis? That’s one issue with his game, he gives he ball away a lot.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What a performance by Alexis. Every touch he took, you could tell his quality was on a level above anyone on the pitch!

Arsenal has made United significantly stronger. As good as he was today, when he plays with Pogba and Martial in the team, one can only salivate at that prospect.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:What a performance by Alexis. Every touch he took, you could tell his quality was on a level above anyone on the pitch!

Arsenal has made United significantly stronger. As good as he was today, when he plays with Pogba and Martial in the team, one can only salivate at that prospect.
Let us see how United fair against Spurs on Wednesday.Hope no bus parking with the talent they have.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And Darmian? Wow! I don’t think I have seen a worse player. Tufiakwa!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I heard that Alexis weekly wage can pay for the whole of the yeomen of Yoevil fc clan :shock:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
Lol. Uncle, is this the first time you are watching alexis? That’s one issue with his game, he gives he ball away a lot.
May be because i was watching him with a higher sense of scrutiny. I was happy to see him turn over the ball at Araenal because i wanted them to lose :lol: So i guess it was a positive view for me then..chai bad belle dey becloud person vision true true!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
May be because i was watching him with a higher sense of scrutiny. I was happy to see him turn over the ball at Araenal because i wanted them to lose :lol: So i guess it was a positive view for me then..chai bad belle dey becloud person vision true true!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Na so we see am o! :lol:

But on a serious note, although I hate it when players lose possession, Alexis loses the ball because he is always trying to make something happen. So sometimes, it just doesn’t come off. As opposed to the likes of Ramires who just kick the ball in hope! :lol:

I think he made the right choice to work under Mourinho. Not because I like Jose but because he has a coach who doesn’t care for possession and just wants action hit and run which suits Alexis’ instincts. His only year at Barca with Pep was not the swiftest as Pep’s philosophy demands some things that are alien to Alexis. That’s why I was surprised people kept saying Alexis wants Pep by all means. There is even a video on YouTube or Pep swearing at Alexis angrily when the latter left the pitch injured. Apparently, Pep was upset Alexis had played 90 minutes for Chile in a friendly some days before, instead of just a cameo appearance and that 90 minutes caused Alexis to be fatigued, leading to his injury. Pep should have been upset at Sampaoli (Chile coach) and not Alexis.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Those intercepted "Hollywood passes" he kept trying would have been punished by a far stronger team in the EPL or CL.