Nigeria v Serbia is at The Hive in Barnet

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria v Serbia is at The Hive in Barnet

Post by aruako1 »

Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Stadium will be empty because Nigerians in London are too cheap to pay for tix. SE will be lucky to sell 2000 tix to Nigerians in London . :laugh:
Their brokeazzness is legendary.

The Queen taxes the bijesus out of them.

Leaving little or no disposable income.
I guess we will see you at Barnet then. There are direct flights from Dulles and Baltimore to Heathrow.
Bros. It is not a competition. It is a fact. Folks don’t have disposable income in Jand.

As for flying to Eagles games.

Make una way dey 5-6 hours from Naija try coming home once a while. Some of yous haven't left the Queen since Nineteen kpridim.

But any day una grow liver wan tok about disposable income to come follow Super Eagles. Make una carry come.

Rat way follow lizard dance for rain no get a sense.
Oga sir. That was quite a long response to my simple comment. And your statement, respectfully, is not a fact. Londoners have, on the average, more disposable income than residents of most cities in the US. Many if us fly home regularly but do not see the need to announce it all the time. Again I say to you guys - there are flights to London from every part of the US - let us see some of you join the games with your extra income.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Stadium will be empty because Nigerians in London are too cheap to pay for tix. SE will be lucky to sell 2000 tix to Nigerians in London . :laugh:

I guess we will see you at Barnet then. There are direct flights from Dulles and Baltimore to Heathrow.
Bros. It is not a competition. It is a fact. Folks don’t have disposable income in Jand.

Make una way dey 5-6 hours from Naija try coming home once a while. Some of yous haven't left the Queen since Nineteen kpridim.

But any day una grow liver wan tok about disposable income to come follow Super Eagles. Make una carry come.

Oga sir. That was quite a long response to my simple comment. And your statement, respectfully, is not a fact. Londoners have, on the average, more disposable income than residents of most cities in the US. Many if us fly home regularly but do not see the need to announce it all the time. Again I say to you guys - there are flights to London from every part of the US - let us see some of you join the games with your extra income.
The game is a subway away for most of you guys.

It doesn't take much to drive to the game.

To compare fandom of Naija blokes resident in the UK with that of the USA is infantile at best.

Make una show up.

If una need CE to take up a collection, please let us know.

When the Eagles did their pre World Cup friendlies in the US, we were not hiding...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

To compare fandom of Naija blokes resident in the UK with that of the USA is infantile at best.

Make una show up.

When the Eagles did their pre World Cup friendlies in the US, we were not hiding...
told them we repped big time vs mexico, sotey espn even show me for TV
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Ticket booked for me and my son. West stand, Tuesday.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Make una show up.

So y'all are too broke to get on the plane then? Living across borders is no excuse. I attended games from low income Nigeria and high tax Finland. I can excuse Bigpokey because of his immigration issues but not the likes of you.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Make una show up.

So y'all are too broke to get on the plane then? Living across borders is no excuse. I attended games from low income Nigeria and high tax Finland. I can excuse Bigpokey because of his immigration issues but not the likes of you.
:D :biggrin: