Nigeria v Serbia is at The Hive in Barnet

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Nigeria v Serbia is at The Hive in Barnet

Post by cic old boy »

Nice little stadium, but can be quite cold.
http://www.naijiant.com/
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria v Serbia is at The Hive in Barnet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Pass.

I guess I'll have to rely on shoddy Facebook footage to see the game.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

See you there folks... :thumb:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:Pass.

I guess I'll have to rely on shoddy Facebook footage to see the game.
Why?

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:Nice little stadium, but can be quite cold.
See how Londoners dey chop live match, we dey chop tv match. Na real wa. Time to begin to tax these London-based guys if they do not show up for those live games ooo!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Stadium will be empty because Nigerians in London are too cheap to pay for tix. SE will be lucky to sell 2000 tix to Nigerians in London . :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Make I go look for sponsorship!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So Emirate or Stamford Bridge are booked that day? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

cic old boy wrote:Nice little stadium, but can be quite cold.
lil wimp...U no fit shack Orijin enter stadium? :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It is totally unacceptable that Nigeria’s games in London are not always sold out. We should be getting a minimum of 20,000 whenever the Eagles play there. This just shows how unserious we are as a people!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It is totally unacceptable that Nigeria’s games in London are not always sold out. We should be getting a minimum of 20,000 whenever the Eagles play there. This just shows how unserious we are as a people!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:It is totally unacceptable that Nigeria’s games in London are not always sold out. We should be getting a minimum of 20,000 whenever the Eagles play there. This just shows how unserious we are as a people!
The Hive only holds a capacity of 6,420 so 20,000 is surely out of the question this time around.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Stadium will be empty because Nigerians in London are too cheap to pay for tix. SE will be lucky to sell 2000 tix to Nigerians in London . :laugh:
Is admission only for those based in London. I often travelled from Finland to watch Nigeria. Why are you too cheap to jump on a plane to London?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

aruako1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Stadium will be empty because Nigerians in London are too cheap to pay for tix. SE will be lucky to sell 2000 tix to Nigerians in London . :laugh:
Is admission only for those based in London. I often travelled from Finland to watch Nigeria. Why are you too cheap to jump on a plane to London?
Most of the hardcore Nigerian football fans know about these matches way before they are announced but the average Nigerian (Chelsea fan or football fan etc) won’t know about these matches until it’s brought to their attention usually by word of mouth,London is a busy place socially,economically and leisure wise so there is a lot more going on so if something is not promoted properly how would a specific group of people (Nigerians in this case) know about these events?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

aruako1 wrote:
Kpom... all they know is London people this and that.
Bet half the Serbian fans are flying in from all over the world.
Easy excuse is dump it on London based se fans.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

soma wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Point is they promote these games very poorly.
Its either they don't feel its a justifiable financial outlay or they really have no clue how to reach the niche Nigerian market.
If not for CE its quite possible I wouldn't yet have heard of this match or others for that matter.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

How many Serbians do you know?
Undertaker wrote:So Emirate or Stamford Bridge are booked that day? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote:
soma wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Its either they don't feel its a justifiable financial outlay or they really have no clue how to reach the niche Nigerian market.
If not for CE its quite possible I wouldn't yet have heard of this match or others for that matter.
Also possible that they've concluded that London bobos always like to get paid for attending matches just like they get paid to protest in front of the embassy :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
soma wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Also possible that they've concluded that London bobos always like to get paid for attending matches just like they get paid to protest in front of the embassy :tic:
There are flights from Lagos to London.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:So Emirate or Stamford Bridge are booked that day? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
If dem book those stadium, who go go watch am? You think Naija go pack stadium?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

If dem book those stadium, who go go watch am? You think Naija go pack stadium?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Good. If I dey London, it’s walking distance for me.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:It is totally unacceptable that Nigeria’s games in London are not always sold out. We should be getting a minimum of 20,000 whenever the Eagles play there.
This just shows how unserious we are as a people!
Please stop generalizing. Nigerians do support the SE her in the US.
Nigeria played Mexico in Houston, The 65,000 venue was sold out and there are at least 20,000 SE fans in attendance.
Records show that Nigerians in England are passive about attending SE matches, but you keep clamoring for the team
to schedule a game there. Thus, what's your point?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges