Rubbish refs all over the place

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rubbish refs all over the place

Post by oloye »

We might as well find robots to start officiating matches...these english refs have become clueless and inept at doing a simple job. Look at that incompetent ref Mason disallow a wonderful City goal by pulling a rule right out of his arse. :evil: :curse:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rubbish refs all over the place

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:We might as well find robots to start officiating matches...these english refs have become clueless and inept at doing a simple job. Look at that incompetent ref Mason disallow a wonderful City goal by pulling a rule right out of his arse. :evil: :curse:

The irony is the the linesman, who miraculously saw, from the sideline, that Sane was in the "GK's line of vision", failed to use his eagle eye to see that malicious, over the ball, studs first tackle on Sane.
Pure red card tackle, but only yellow given.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

The British refs are competing in uselessness. You think one is useless, another one shows up and outdoes him.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:The British refs are competing in uselessness. You think one is useless, another one shows up and outdoes him.
I have given up on those clowns....they have gone beyond the point of redemption. Take the one involved with Liverpool match, he made the VAR look bad. To think he had to leave the field to go look at the tv....thought that was supposed to be done for him and the result reported to him via the link ....

These guys are soo bad,they will make VAR even look worse.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho