NEW PLAYERS FOR SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: NEW PLAYERS FOR SE

Post by Tobi17 »

anikulapo wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:I want this thread to highlight some new and forgotten players who can add value to SE this summer.

And no this thread is not about marketing junk players but identifying legitimate prospects that can IMPROVE the team, whether it is the starting 11 or the bench options.

Samuel Eduok - 23 year old winger playing for Omeruo's Kasimpasa in Turkey. He has been playing regularly and has 6 goals and 2 assists. Is the Turkish league not stronger than the Belgium league ? This guy should be called up in March especially with injuries to Simon and Onyekuru

Azuibikwe Okechukwu - 20 year old midfielder who has been playing regularly in Turkey. some claimed his numbers are better than Mikel Agu. I remember he was a decent player at the Olympics and if he is playing regularly in Turkey I think he deserves consideration.

Joel Obi - we all know he has been playing regularly for Torino and has been scoring goals and getting assists. 4 goals and 2 assists

Samuel Kalu - 20 year old winger at Gent has 5 goals to his name and 1 assist. Again with injuries to many of our wingers, he should perhaps get a look

Isaac Success - Can be an immense talent if he can get playing time and stay healthy. I see he was on Watford bench for their last FA cup match. He needs to move somewhere and get playing time.

Dennis Bonaventure - 20 year old at Brugge, has been on bench of late but has 6 goals this season

Raheem Lawal - playing regularly in Turkey. I don't know why he has been overlooked but in the last game he played (friendly vs Luxembourg) he did very well displaying his range of passing

who else needs to be mentioned
Have u no shame? With your record of opaking you still open a new player thread.

Why do you like provoking people? When he responds in kind nah you go run go report am or one of ya underlings. This is a clear example of baiting that you and your ilk thrive on ...anyway whatever
The angel* is uncouth, very crude and annoying... he was the reason I got banned and he started the whole insult thing... This are the type of internet louts I'll surely fancy meeting in real life.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

olu wrote:Wouldn't be so quick to dismiss all the players he mentioned. Joel Obi is definitely worth looking at due to his versatility and ability to score. Like he said, with Simon and Onyekeru injured, it gives us an opportunity to try out some new or fringe players. It may be worthwhile to try Kalu or even a player like Samuel Adegbenro of Rosenborg. I also wonder if Nwakueme (who Rohr is familiar with) might be better on the wings, since I think that's where he plays for his club.

Peter Olayinka is another interesting prospect. At the moment, he may even be more ready to be tried than friendly Awoniyi or Oshimen.

Azubuike is also another one to keep an eye on. Not sure how he compares to the likes of Onazi and Mikel Agu.
Huh? Don't recall dismissing "all of the players he mentioned"... :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I'm not an agent. I don't have any clients.
john12 wrote:Olu none of your clients you listed deserves a chance at present super eagles. After World Cup, you can ask for their invitations
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Sunday Mba.

Way better in front of the net than the wasters we have now. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote:You cannot keep mentioning players you believe deserve a chance even if they aren’t an upgrade. Next time, before you suggest one of your clients for super eagles at this upcoming World Cup check if they’re an upgrade to what we have available and who they should replace on our current team. You guys are acting like there wouldn’t be super eagles after Russia 2018. After World Cup, you can mention whoever you like and I would be in support contingent on them being valuable
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, Oga Jonh12 really mean business. I am proud of you :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote:
john12 wrote:You cannot keep mentioning players you believe deserve a chance even if they aren’t an upgrade. Next time, before you suggest one of your clients for super eagles at this upcoming World Cup check if they’re an upgrade to what we have available and who they should replace on our current team. You guys are acting like there wouldn’t be super eagles after Russia 2018. After World Cup, you can mention whoever you like and I would be in support contingent on them being valuable
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, Oga Jonh12 really mean business. I am proud of you :clap: :clap: :clap:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Mathew Ifeanyi
Anthony Ujah
Sly Igboun
Esiti
Aluko
Peter Olayinka
Ajagun
Onuachu
Awoniy
AlhassanAbdullahii
Shuaibu Ibrahim
Faith Obilor
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

olu wrote:I'm not an agent. I don't have any clients.
john12 wrote:Olu none of your clients you listed deserves a chance at present super eagles. After World Cup, you can ask for their invitations
We are all agents on CE, except 1naija and Danfo Driver.

1naija is a Houston cabbie, and also doubles as a handyman/concierge for Yobo, whenever he (Yobo) is in the US.

As for Danfo driver, the name says it all.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

olu wrote:I'm not an agent. I don't have any clients.
Olu please ignore that fellow................He is a well known agent on here.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley