BARCA VS ALAVES 2-1 (FT) REF GIFT WRAPS WIN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: CRACKING GAME: BARCA VS ALAVES 2-1 (2H)

Post by truetalk »

That should have been a penalty for Alaves. The hand was away from the body.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

anikulapo wrote:OMG WAS THAT A CLEAR PK denied ? Wow see proper Ojoro for Barca again.

This is criminal officiating.

Pique scores with a handball and a clear penalty kick is denied Alaves...

Dude, again STFU! It was ball to hand!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

And even replays have shown that the foul that led to the free kick goal was on a player that was clearly offside .... This is so disgusting
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Undertaker wrote:
anikulapo wrote:OMG WAS THAT A CLEAR PK denied ? Wow see proper Ojoro for Barca again.

Rotten corpse shut you decaying mouth. The arms were clearly extended you useless cadaver
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

anikulapo wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Rotten corpse shut you decaying mouth. The arms were clearly extended you useless cadaver
Dude............... oloshi Fake Madrid lover cry over split milk 2-1 FT,,,,,,,,,,,,, Visca Barca 19 points lead??????????????????
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:And even replays have shown that the foul that led to the free kick goal was on a player that was clearly offside .... This is so disgusting

Not a Barca fan, but these commentators are ignorant. Yes, the dude was offsides, BUT a foul will be awarded against you if you kick someone who's offsides. Under no circumstances do the laws allow a rough tackle against anyone, onside or offsides.

Re: the PK not awarded. I think the rules are confusing generally. There is the arm in natural vs unnatural position, but there is also the aspect of refs not calling the foul if the defender is too close to the shot to react either way. I think FIFA/FAs/Refs need to come up with clear, unambiguous universal rules. Hopefully VAR will eliminate the "did not see it" aspect, and put refs on the hook to explain there decisions.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BARCA VS ALAVES 2-1 (2H) REF GIFT WRAPS WIN

Post by tolahs »

The consistent levels of high performances by Andrés Iniesta & Messi - add the street fighter in Suarez creates a monster of a team - they just know how to win.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:And even replays have shown that the foul that led to the free kick goal was on a player that was clearly offside .... This is so disgusting

Not a Barca fan, but these commentators are ignorant. Yes, the dude was offsides, BUT a foul will be awarded against you if you kick someone who's offsides. Under no circumstances do the laws allow a rough tackle against anyone, onside or offsides.

Re: the PK not awarded. I think the rules are confusing generally. There is the arm in natural vs unnatural position, but there is also the aspect of refs not calling the foul if the defender is too close to the shot to react either way. I think FIFA/FAs/Refs need to come up with clear, unambiguous universal rules. Hopefully VAR will eliminate the "did not see it" aspect, and put refs on the hook to explain there decisions.

Chief, thank you jare...... Spoken like a knowledgeable person instead of a loud mouth id!ot like anikulapo
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I am now believing those who always say refs favor Barca. Suarez' shot blocked by Pique's hand goal accepted. The Barca dude who got them the freekick that Messi ended up scoring was offside, no call. Umtiti blocked a shot with his hand in the 18, a clear pk, no call.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Was live @NouCamp, must say, it's a leviathan of a stadium and ironically, amongst the dullest for three-quarters of it's expanse. The global appeal of Barca ensures that a good slice of the attendees are sightseers there for the selfies and nil else. The game was drab by and large, with Barca well off the pace and Coutinho struggling to operate in the hole. The double substitution of the fullbacks was a necessity. Both were garbage.

Caught Igwe's freekick on camera, had a little wager it was curling in. Round of drinks....non-alcoholic cerveza, would like to see them try that sh*t at the Potteries. All in all, fair to say none of them could do it, where? With who in the dugout? Exactly.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Bia nwokem are you making up rules as you go?

The man was offside and the play should be called dead. You can then caution the player for the foul play :idea: on the handball, the man extended his arm and made himself larger in the process. Stone cold PK

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Undertaker wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Chief, thank you jare...... Spoken like a knowledgeable person instead of a loud mouth id!ot like anikulapo

Of course such yeyerisms will make sense to a rotten corpse like you :rotf: :rotf: yeye dead man frontin' :mrgreen:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

The man was offside and the play should be called dead. You can then caution the player for the foul play :idea: on the handball, the man extended his arm and made himself larger in the process. Stone cold PK
Not correct, unless the rules have changed again. I once saw a PK called while the ball was nowhere near the 18 because the linesman caught a defender punching a striker in the box. It was a red card and PK, and stirred serious debate, but analysts determined that per FIFA rules, it is a foul wherever it was committed. This was in the 90's...Spartak Moscow vs some German club...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not correct, unless the rules have changed again. I once saw a PK called while the ball was nowhere near the 18 because the linesman caught a defender punching a striker in the box. It was a red card and PK, and stirred serious debate, but analysts determined that per FIFA rules, it is a foul wherever it was committed. This was in the 90's...Spartak Moscow vs some German club...

So you are now comparing a punch to a mistimed challenge :woot: :rotf: My Good Chief biko e don do :mrgreen:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

So you are now comparing a punch to a mistimed challenge :woot: :rotf: My Good Chief biko e don do :mrgreen:

mistimed challenge abi na agricultural tackle from Breda? Ok now....continue...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

You must be new to La Liga and the organised gangsterism that goes by the name of "refereeing" over there. Behold - other acts by the Barca-Real referee criminal syndicate:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267996&hilit=tripped+blade+of+grass

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

wiseone wrote:You must be new to La Liga and the organised gangsterism that goes by the name of "refereeing" over there. Behold - other acts by the Barca-Real referee criminal syndicate:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267996&hilit=tripped+blade+of+grass

Have to agree. Both Real & Barca benefit from some of the most outrageous refereeing I have ever seen.
VAR cannot arrive fast enough in La Liga.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I do wonder: do fans/players of mid-lower table teams in Spain complain about the scandalous injustices they are subjected to against Barca and Real? In many of the games I see, they just shrug their shoulders and do not even complain about the injustice.
charlie wrote: Have to agree. Both Real & Barca benefit from some of the most outrageous refereeing I have ever seen.
VAR cannot arrive fast enough in La Liga.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BARCA VS ALAVES 2-1 (FT) REF GIFT WRAPS WIN

Post by wiseone »

Saw the footage of this awful game. The injustice is amplified by the lemming like commentating of the BEIN commentators (including that circus act Ray Hudson) who ignore the bad decisions.