Ezenwa will be the starter at the WC...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ezenwa will be the starter at the WC...

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:Enyeama does not fit into this team.

Our 3 goalkeepers at the WC will remain Ezenwa, Akpeyi and Alampasu!
Shebi we have friendlies coming up abi? You’ll find out then that none of them are ready. Hope u have a plan D.
If they are not ready, are you going to find new ones under Ikoyi bridge? The sooner you accept the reality the better it'll be for you.

They are what we have. That's the beauty of National teams footballs. You can't go and buy players so you make do with what you have!
Ok, fine. Now you have to acknowledge that we don’t have the talent to qualify for the 2nd rd and we’re just there to make up the numbers.
Emir - bros, please don't despair about our qualification to the second round. Like I have said several times in the past, I will say it again and that is: WE WILL BEAT CROATIA and TOP THE GROUP. Thus, we will make it to the second round if that is your fear.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:Enyeama is in shape. Only snag is he must confirm a club affiliation and get busy. This was him in training on January 26th...

And this is what Rohr said on January 24th...

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/24/2018-wor ... ake-squad/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Obong! Okay-oooo!!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Robbynice wrote:Ezenwa will most likely be the starter at the WC. I just do not see Enyeama fit enough to make the WC. Ezenwa has earned it right now. Lets call a spade a spade.

Had no idea the Trump effect reached Atlanta, much less football!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

txj wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Ezenwa will most likely be the starter at the WC. I just do not see Enyeama fit enough to make the WC. Ezenwa has earned it right now. Lets call a spade a spade.

Had no idea the Trump effect reached Atlanta, much less football!
He is our President after all... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger