gurus: name 4th player pls

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg
Re: gurus: name 4th player pls

Post by FATHER TIKO »

oloye wrote:
truetalk wrote:Oloye was just having fun playing football. He always just seemed excited to be on the field.

James Enaguna (with dreads ) , nay his soul continue to rest in piece, fantastic midfielder who patented the dribble called 68 i think it was called.
Oga Oloye, na who be the player on the far left, nah?
Far right of pic na Edema Fuludu, abi?
RIP James Enaguna...na proper baller...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

FATHER TIKO wrote:
oloye wrote:
truetalk wrote:Oloye was just having fun playing football. He always just seemed excited to be on the field.

James Enaguna (with dreads ) , may his soul continue to rest in piece, fantastic midfielder who patented the dribble called 68 i think it was called.
Oga Oloye, na who be the player on the far left, nah?
Far right of pic na Edema Fuludu, abi?
RIP James Enaguna...na proper baller...
His name os Sola Omowanile,, he played for naija at u20 circa 90/91. One of the many young talents that went silently about without generating much heat on the radar. A versatile player who could play in the midfield and defence, was mostly used as a left full back at bcc. Was in the team that won the FA in 93 then took off to Germany.

And yes Edema is on the far right...my close buddy from BCC.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

megapro wrote:Frim left of Westerhof anticlockwise
Dodo Mayana
Semi
Cerezo

Is this Sunday Daniels?
Thanks Oloye!
Always a ref point when we are in such situations

SUNDAY DANIEL
That was pre WC 94 camp if he made it, or around the friendly against Sweden wE lost 1:3 may 1994

First game after winning the nations cup the previous month. Seems close ones sold Westerhof guys that had long left the radar
Sunday Daniel went to the tie as Frank Daniel, while Wole Odegbami who scored that day sneaked in as Joseph Odegbami.
If its the game Agu and Shorunmu both played a part but no Rufai, probably injured or dropped just to check the others

Last game Daniel played for Nigeria before this was 9 years earlier, Same as Emenalo that made the squad
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Mega how far ? Been a while :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Al B Sure wrote:Mega how far ? Been a while :)
Both of una , where have you guys been? You both have been missed here....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

Al B Sure wrote:Mega how far ? Been a while :)
My brother
I dey
Was at Ogbe Stadium to see the falconets
Crescent, we still play every Sunday

Hoping we all meet at the WC in Russia
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold