Osimhen - First Start in the German League

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Osimhen - First Start in the German League

Post by niyi »

Listed in the starting line up vs Serenren Bazee's Hannover.

NSB not listed. Apparently injured
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen - First Start in the German League

Post by niyi »

Nice header on target.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Thank you ifa! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Howz he doing? Is he holding the ball up well? Are other players coming to collect the ball from him instead him just holding the ball? Is his back facing the goal? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Thank you ifa! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Howz he doing? Is he holding the ball up well? Are other players coming to collect the ball from him instead him just holding the ball? Is his back facing the goal? :laugh:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na so we see am o :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Salif Sane is a beast! Best defender in Germany.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Game is in the 85 minute.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Victor is down injured
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Some nice moves, dribbles and such. Almost no service today though and Salif Sane was expert at cutting out channels.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

He back in his feet Wolfsburg leading 1 nil
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Hannover pressing in the 89th minute
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

wolfsburg play like westbrom
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The game is top and start as Wolfsburg commiting lots of fouls
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Victor not seeing much of the ball as his side are under pressure
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

We into added time final
Whistle goes victors first 90 mins
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I like this experience for Osimhen because he showed that he knows how to suffer. Isolated against mountain defenders, he held strong and fought them for every single ball. I am hopeful that he will continue to progress and have more chances to play.

He plays in Germany, and we know Rohr will be watching and Rohr has even invited him before. So he has a very god chances to go to the world cup
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Victor Osimhen Shines In First VfL Wolfsburg Start

Nigerian youngster Victor Osimhen had a decent game in what was his first official start for VfL Wolfsburg as the green and whites escaped with a slim 1 -0 victory over Noah Joel Sarenren Bazees Hannover 96 at Hannovers HDi Arena on Sunday . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/victor-os ... urg-start/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sounds like the boy held the ball up so well he took the ball home after the final whistle. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Pavarotti wrote:Victor Osimhen Shines In First VfL Wolfsburg Start

Nigerian youngster Victor Osimhen had a decent game in what was his first official start for VfL Wolfsburg as the green and whites escaped with a slim 1 -0 victory over Noah Joel Sarenren Bazees Hannover 96 at Hannovers HDi Arena on Sunday . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/victor-os ... urg-start/
Why is he facing the goal? This boy will never learn. Smdh..... :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:I like this experience for Osimhen because he showed that he knows how to suffer. Isolated against mountain defenders, he held strong and fought them for every single ball. I am hopeful that he will continue to progress and have more chances to play.

He plays in Germany, and we know Rohr will be watching and Rohr has even invited him before. So he has a very god chances to go to the world cup

This suffer man mentality among Nigerians must stop. You don't have to suffer to be successful. I once explained to a former friend in Nigeria about my plans to return to Nigeria. His response was that I need to come home and suffer first and then I can succeed. I immediately de-friended him and cut off all ties with him. What nonsense advice!

I know another guy that used to have money but will buy biscuit and water, just so he can narrate how he used to suffer eating only biscuit and water. Me, I am a flosser, and flossing shall I continue to do! Nonsense!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Sadiq Umar is a much better player
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

omg! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I like this experience for Osimhen because he showed that he knows how to suffer. Isolated against mountain defenders, he held strong and fought them for every single ball. I am hopeful that he will continue to progress and have more chances to play.

This suffer man mentality among Nigerians must stop. You don't have to suffer to be successful. I once explained to a former friend in Nigeria about my plans to return to Nigeria. His response was that I need to come home and suffer first and then I can succeed. I immediately de-friended him and cut off all ties with him. What nonsense advice!

I know another guy that used to have money but will buy biscuit and water, just so he can narrate how he used to suffer eating only biscuit and water. Me, I am a flosser, and flossing shall I continue to do! Nonsense!
I know you are joking, but I feel the need to still say this. Suffering does not breed success. It could breed character, and I think thats what people refer to. When you suffer, it either builds and strengthens your character or it breaks your character.