Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Post by Mr Shows »

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:England released their squad few days ago for their friendly matches, and Tammy Abraham was excluded... not sure if he's in the bigger picture ahead of the world cup, but right now I'll be making flirtatious advances to Nigeria if I were him.
Well, I guess he is being rested for the World Cup. :clap: :clap:
The pain will be real when we play England and both teams are off to Russia a few days later and he isn't on either plane...

Wish him well for the future but no longer interested in his career.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Wetin consign agbero with overload. Tammy is nor Naijas problem. Goodluck to him and his future endeavors
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

okidoki wrote:
but most important has a good football I.Q..
How do you guys measure this? I assume you all as fans have this to know which professional player actually has it or doesn't.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.101gre ... tford/amp/
Like you, I believe in the boy's quality. He is young and the EPL is ruthless for young players. His ability means he just needs the experience and the in time as he matures he will be a top player.

He has been badly advised 're the Eagles but the door is not closed, I hope.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

Like you, I believe in the boy's quality. He is young and the EPL is ruthless for young players. His ability means he just needs the experience and the in time as he matures he will be a top player.

The door is definitely not closed with respect to the Super Eagles. However, if other options develop he could find himself in a situation where he is surplus to requirements (as is currently the case with Iorfa). All the same I still believe in his talent and and continue to wish him the best.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mystic wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

The door is definitely not closed with respect to the Super Eagles. However, if other options develop he could find himself in a situation where he is surplus to requirements (as is currently the case with Iorfa). All the same I still believe in his talent and and continue to wish him the best.
With Iheanacho and Ighalo, I am hoping Ajayi has an outrageously storming week, so that it gives Rohr quite a lot to think about.

Then Osimhen continues to feature for Wolfsburg (came in as a sub today). I am looking to having him after the world cup. He is young.. we are stacking up in the position. Tammy should wait for England.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mystic wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

You are right Mystic. I too, wish him the best.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Hell no.

He made his bed, time to sleep on it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Tammy was given the "A" treatment in that no Nigerian player in the diaspora has been so heavily courted. Rohr reached him personally, and Pinnick, cashing in on the fact that he is a childhood friend of Tammy's Dad, went personally to their home. Tammy was even decked out in official Nigerian equipment. Sadly, barely days later he stridently denied any commitment to Nigeria. England prefers him for their under-21 team. As for Nigeria, the glut of talent we have at our disposal gives him no assurance of a spot towards 2022. I wish him the best of luck in his English adventure(he'll need it).
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

The boy definitely has talent, but needs good coaching. He needs to find his way to a team or league that
prefers skills to brawn.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

We love to make excuses for average players. Tammy is nothing but another average english player hyped over the moon and as soon as they are tasked to take it to the next level like a malfunctioning dildo they faltten out.

He can stay with England , i wish him all the best. His inability to raise it to the next level has nothing to do with club or league or club, heck even a headless Ayew junior is looking like a Ronaldo in Swansea colors ,but our england bobo got there and started galloping around like a rakunmi with a faulty shoe.

I made a case for him once believing he has something to offer,but the more i look at him the less convinced i get. He is not better than Osimeh and Taiwo....if both were carrying england passports we would be drooling over them as prospects.

Abeg how are those two doing ojare!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

no way is Abraham good enough to make the Nigeria squad for 2018.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

oloye wrote:We love to make excuses for average players. Tammy is nothing but another average english player hyped over the moon and as soon as they are tasked to take it to the next level like a malfunctioning dildo they faltten out.

He can stay with England , i wish him all the best. His inability to raise it to the next level has nothing to do with club or league or club, heck even a headless Ayew junior is looking like a Ronaldo in Swansea colors ,but our england bobo got there and started galloping around like a rakunmi with a faulty shoe.

I made a case for him once believing he has something to offer,but the more i look at him the less convinced i get. He is not better than Osimeh and Taiwo....if both were carrying england passports we would be drooling over them as prospects.

Abeg how are those two doing ojare!
I think I agree with you here Oloye.
However this is his first season in the EPL so maybe a little slack is allowed.
Personally I think the door is, if not totally shut, closing at a rapid rate regarding having any chance with Nigeria. There are some good young prospects out there and unless he has a vastly improved season next year...
YNWA
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Ouch! That was below the belt.
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:England released their squad few days ago for their friendly matches, and Tammy Abraham was excluded... not sure if he's in the bigger picture ahead of the world cup, but right now I'll be making flirtatious advances to Nigeria if I were him.
Well, I guess he is being rested for the World Cup. :clap: :clap:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Obong wrote:Tammy was given the "A" treatment in that no Nigerian player in the diaspora has been so heavily courted. Rohr reached him personally, and Pinnick, cashing in on the fact that he is a childhood friend of Tammy's Dad, went personally to their home. Tammy was even decked out in official Nigerian equipment. Sadly, barely days later he stridently denied any commitment to Nigeria. England prefers him for their under-21 team. As for Nigeria, the glut of talent we have at our disposal gives him no assurance of a spot towards 2022. I wish him the best of luck in his English adventure(he'll need it).
That was exactly the problem.... While Kenny Otigba was literally begging to play for SE and consistency ignored.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:Was always a hype...all that nationwide gra gra no reach the premiership... Instead of him coming to play for naija and we help him to fine tune his donkey playing style,he decided to throw himself into the Lions den...good luck to him,nothing missed.
Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

If Tammy begins to play for his parent Club or makes the grade at Chelsea he wwould definitely make it to a high level with ENgland.. Right now best of wishes to the Young man.
afc##
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chuks69 wrote:If Tammy begins to play for his parent Club or makes the grade at Chelsea he wwould definitely make it to a high level with ENgland.. Right now best of wishes to the Young man.
Chelsea wanted to get rid of Costa, and got Morata. They wanted to get rid of Batshuayi and got Giroud. When is Tammy coming back to Chelsea? Maybe they are resting him for next season? :sneaky:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Anytime the Bobo decides that he is fully committed to playing for Naija I will still have him.

He has a lot of upside. He is still young with room for improvement.

Sports, especially football is not a sport you play folks who aren’t fully committed.

All the sentimental BS about him rejecting Naija is what it is, sentiments. We will field the best Naijarians including the ones who haven’t set foot in Naija.

We will reclaim our kids wherever they are.

Now, all you no talent having, nothing to lose and nothing to offer Naija peeps should remain where you are collecting salary and social security. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!