Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Re: Wetin happen to Tammy Abraham

Post by Shownoja »

Bigpokey24 wrote:omo since bobo declare for 3 lions, nobody dey hear about bobo again..abi una don do am yonder?
E papa village people don vex
To stop trying is to start dying
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
green4life wrote:The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.101gre ... tford/amp/
Shattap dia my friend before i defriend you..any naija pikin wey disown naija , i go bad belle am!
Only reason G4L dey do smeh smeh is because Tammy is owned by Chelsea. We all saw the way G4L threw pot of hot soup on Jordan Ibe. :lol: :lol:
I tire for una. :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Hype happened.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

green4life wrote:The bad belle for the boy is unwarranted. Tammy has been injured on and off this season and I believe he might still be injured.

G4L we wish am quick recovery but no thanks for SE call up. Let him go back to his beloved 3 lions abi na 3 cubs. :evil:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

He is on the Swansea bench for the Arsenal game.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bros, I don't understand the bad belle either.

We have to recognize the difficult position we put the young man in due to our unprofessional approach.

We've got to do better with these kids.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

He was flattered by the approach and managed to leverage it to accelerate a call up to the English national team but the lad never had any intentions of repping for Nigeria... Best to let sleeping dogs lie..
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mr Shows wrote:He was flattered by the approach and managed to leverage it to accelerate a call up to the English national team but the lad never had any intentions of repping for Nigeria... Best to let sleeping dogs lie..
Of course we are letting the sleeping dog lie, we are only checking to make sure he is comfortable where he has chosen to lay his head :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Players born abroad to African parent or parents apart from France should open their eyes....They should have learned from Sidney Sam and other players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Players born abroad to African parent or parents apart from France should open their eyes....They should have learned from Sidney Sam and other players.
Just checked his profile on Wiki. Quite a fall from grace ..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Cristao II wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Players born abroad to African parent or parents apart from France should open their eyes....They should have learned from Sidney Sam and other players.
Dem Plenty:

Dennis Aogo, Patrick Omowosomething, Ugo Ehiogu (RIP), Gabby Agbonlahor, John Salako etc.

Even Angelo Ogbonna sef.

They would have had much more productive International Careers with Naija (hopefully none would have been a 'show up only for the World Cup to cause trouble nutcase like KPB).

International careers also have a way of boosting club careers. Look at VicMo and even Tyronne Ebuehi. It broadens your horizon for starters.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

I still think he's going to be a very good player but playing for Nigeria would have helped him grow immensely.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Why the bad belle? What exactly has playing for Nigeria done for our players beyond their club coaches? Where are our players from 2014 world cup? The nigerian experience is clearly overrated. For you it's the enjoyment of reaping where you did not sow. For him it's a career decision. A decision worth a lot more than running out at a WC game. What nobody can take from him is his birthright to play for Nigeria. Can we just respect that idea of being a Nigerian?
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote:Why the bad belle? What exactly has playing for Nigeria done for our players beyond their club coaches? Where are our players from 2014 world cup? The nigerian experience is clearly overrated. For you it's the enjoyment of reaping where you did not sow. For him it's a career decision. A decision worth a lot more than running out at a WC game. What nobody can take from him is his birthright to play for Nigeria. Can we just respect that idea of being a Nigerian?

We respect him na! So let him go and meet his three lions! no one has bad belle! Thats how we wanted to cap Dominic Iorfa and his insolent father kept talking nonsense and wanted him to play for England. England invited him for training camp and he carried himself there! Since then, his career has gone into the bush. His father has piped down and England has forgotten that he exists. he is lucky he didnt get tied to them, at least the last year should have shown him how England abandons players in distress.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cristao II wrote:
Which kind grace? :roll:

World Class or CE hype grace? :sneaky:

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Cristao II wrote:
:clap: He got what he was looking for!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

cchinukw wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Which kind grace? :roll:

World Class or CE hype grace? :sneaky:
:clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

With Harry Kane injured, I take it Tammy will be selected for England?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

While you guys are on this topic, please let’s try and tie down Eberechi Eze. His game fits into our system perfectly. Very good technique, close control and dribbling skills, but most important has a good football I.Q. His name should definitely be number one, on the list of invitees on the u-20 list.
Downsides, not yet trusted enough by his teammates in QPR, doesn’t seem to realize how good he is.
Really hope we can get him, reminds me of cross btw JJ and Moses.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

danfo driver wrote:With Harry Kane injured, I take it Tammy will be selected for England?
unlikely.
Vardy, Welbeck, Murray and Rashford are all ahead of him
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

England released their squad few days ago for their friendly matches, and Tammy Abraham was excluded... not sure if he's in the bigger picture ahead of the world cup, but right now I'll be making flirtatious advances to Nigeria if I were him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:England released their squad few days ago for their friendly matches, and Tammy Abraham was excluded... not sure if he's in the bigger picture ahead of the world cup, but right now I'll be making flirtatious advances to Nigeria if I were him.
Well, I guess he is being rested for the World Cup. :clap: :clap:
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

okidoki wrote:While you guys are on this topic, please let’s try and tie down Eberechi Eze. His game fits into our system perfectly. Very good technique, close control and dribbling skills, but most important has a good football I.Q. His name should definitely be number one, on the list of invitees on the u-20 list.
Downsides, not yet trusted enough by his teammates in QPR, doesn’t seem to realize how good he is.
Really hope we can get him, reminds me of cross btw JJ and Moses.
He was invited, along with Ola Aina and Co for the London scrimmage when we played Senegal. Rohr has his eye on a few youngsters and a good world cup showing will be a big draw for them. Our 2022 squad will be very scarey.