CHAN: Injury Updates.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
CHAN: Injury Updates.....

Post by Enugu II »

Nothing on Emeka Ogbuh.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
chuks69
Egg
Egg
Re: CHAN: Injury Updates.....

Post by chuks69 »

Wahala dey.. But all the best to Home based Super Eagles..
afc##
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Any word on the Sudanese injuries?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sudan game will be tough.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This is why you take a good bench to a tournament not deadwoods. I wish the team the best but i fear Sudan might be a bridge too far.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

At least there is a ready made excuse when Sudan knocks us out :biggrin:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

SUDAN WILL FALL TO THE SE
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

We still have enough to subdue Sudan...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote:This is why you take a good bench to a tournament not deadwoods. I wish the team the best but i fear Sudan might be a bridge too far.
What's wrong with the bench?

Apart from No. 14 (who was behind Orji and Itodo - as well as the pre-tournament injured Adeleye - in the depth chart), the bench has held up pretty well. Frankly, I cannot think of anyone else who came off the bench (Dayo Ojo, Gabriel Okechukwu, Ikouwem, Muhammed, and even the brief glimpse of Nur) that has not done relatively well in the context of the team. In other words, it's not be a great team to start with IMHO, but there has been virtually NO drop off in quality when the coach turns to the bench. In fact, if anything (apart from No. 14) the team's performance got better.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:Nothing on Emeka Ogbuh.
Tough breaks...

Eneji was among the team's best performers at the WAFU Cup (together with the unavailable Aremu and Adeleye), while Orji and Faleye (when his head is screwed on straight) has been among the better performers at this CHAN. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi brings considerable tournament experience to the table but this tournament will not rank among his better performances (and his replacement Dayo Ojo has acquitted himself well). And of course Sudan seems a very good team. Good luck to the lads!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

What is with you and this #14 (his name is Timothy Danladi) ?? :laugh: :laugh:
In all the years I have known you on this site, I have never seen you hold such resentment for any individual as much as you have for this poor lad.
He made a few mistakes in his first start in a very tough match. Cut his some slack, will you? :laugh: :laugh:
Gotti wrote:
bret- hart wrote:This is why you take a good bench to a tournament not deadwoods. I wish the team the best but i fear Sudan might be a bridge too far.

Apart from No. 14 (who was behind Orji and Itodo - as well as the pre-tournament injured Adeleye - in the depth chart), the bench has held up pretty well. Frankly, I cannot think of anyone else who came off the bench (Dayo Ojo, Gabriel Okechukwu, Ikouwem, Muhammed, and even the brief glimpse of Nur) that has not done relatively well in the context of the team. In other words, it's not be a great team to start with IMHO, but there has been virtually NO drop off in quality when the coach turns to the bench. In fact, if anything (apart from No. 14) the team's performance got better.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Otitokoro wrote:What is with you and this #14 (his name is Timothy Danladi) ?? :laugh: :laugh:
In all the years I have known you on this site, I have never seen you hold such resentment for any individual as much as you have for this poor lad.
He made a few mistakes in his first start in a very tough match. Cut his some slack, will you? :laugh: :laugh:
Gotti wrote:

When the boy was celebrating the second goal with Ezenwa, I was thinking in my head " isn't that the useless boy according to Gotti? No make Gotti see you o" :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Only one team will make it to the final so that’s hardly a reason to be fearful,why do you think so?I personally thought Zambia would beat Sudan because their team isn’t too different from the team they used in the World Cup qualifying group but I guess they where over confident and couldn’t come to terms with conceding first but Nigeria have shown resilience in such situations this time round.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Gotti wrote:

In fact some players on the bench have proven to be relatively more effective. I will rather the coach had dropped either one of Faleye or Ogbuh and beef up the attacking middle in Gabriel. Dayo Ojo held up well and has made the team a more mobile