City lose Sane for 7 weeks and want to spend 60m to replace

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: City lose Sane for 7 weeks and want to spend 60m to repl

Post by zee »

benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
Having said the above, I am surprised at the decision to go for Mahrez. Pep has options and should work his squad like Klopp is doing at 'pool...
Why the surprise, Pep has caught the EPL bug of solving problems by throwing money at the problem :taunt:
His team always plays the ....Best football :clap:
Pep is a living football legend :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zee wrote:
platinum wrote:Good soup na money kill am. They'll have Jesus, Foden and Sane coming back soon. I guess they don't want to risk a drop-off to United who I repeat wouldn't surprise me if they don't lose a game in the rest of the PL season (with Alexis coming in).

Meanwhile, this Mahrez has put in transfer request every window since he won the PL :rotf:
:bump: :bump: Portuguese pygmy not losing a match :bump: :bump:
Very disappointing from United. First challenge and they played the worst game of the season. Even Arsenal doesn't open yass the way United did. Mourinho will solve it though, if he doesn't then chances are he will not be coaching them next season.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

platinum wrote:
zee wrote:
platinum wrote:Good soup na money kill am. They'll have Jesus, Foden and Sane coming back soon. I guess they don't want to risk a drop-off to United who I repeat wouldn't surprise me if they don't lose a game in the rest of the PL season (with Alexis coming in).

Meanwhile, this Mahrez has put in transfer request every window since he won the PL :rotf:
:bump: :bump: Portuguese pygmy not losing a match :bump: :bump:
Very disappointing from United. First challenge and they played the worst game of the season. Even Arsenal doesn't open yass the way United did. Mourinho will solve it though, if he doesn't then chances are he will not be coaching them next season.
Not gonna happen. Cannot turn a tanker mid-stream...They are wedded to this one at the hip.
My popcorn is already out; just waiting for my diet pepsi.
...with ice; stirred, not shaken... :P
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp