EPL: Swansea vs Arsenal 3-1 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EPL: Swansea vs Arsenal 3-1 (FT)

Post by balo »

Werin happen?

Say make I answer cellphone come back and everything pafuka?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

This team does need to learn defending all over again. I'm as frustrated as any other Arsenal fan on here.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I just saw the Arsenal goals.

Platinum, do you remember when I said that I finally realize Arsenal's problems?? The team is irresponsible! Every goal conceded today was out of irresponsibility. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:This team does need to learn defending all over again. I'm as frustrated as any other Arsenal fan on here.
Bro, its not about that. The team is irresponsible. They just do and behave as they like.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nah film trick? Is this real?

Oh I see Robby opened Thread so I'm not surprised smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:That should be that for Cech this season, Ospina is better than him....we were not playing well but his error killed us off in this game and it won’t be the first time this season. I don’t want him in goal when it matters anymore....

We are a inefficient team, we are not attacking with any purpose and defensively we are woeful. Poor performance all round!

What a shame as the vibes around the club were very good leading up to the shambles this evening. We just can’t defend anymore..... :curse:

The problem is Ospina himself isn't excellent. The decision to sell Szczesny is all the more baffling. If I'm in charge of the team, both Cech and Ospina would clear out.
I don’t regret the Szcesny sale, he had enough time and chances here and did not show the required professionalism.

I have had enough of Cech, let Ospina have his turn. Ospina has not let us down in the FA cups we won or in the Europa league.
To God be the glory
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How many games is it now that Cech has cost this club since he came here? I don talk am, we need to stump up the money for Jack Butland, and I maintain that I have more faith in Matt Macey than Cech and Ospina

MLK.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

I am curious are Waffiman and Robbynice still advocating for Wenger to remain in charge?
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:I just saw the Arsenal goals.

Platinum, do you remember when I said that I finally realize Arsenal's problems?? The team is irresponsible! Every goal conceded today was out of irresponsibility. smh
Ovbi Oba, I remember clearly. Remember wetin I tok back then? Who is responsible if the team is irresponsible?

The problem is so clear. Money (or lack of) was always simply an excuse.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

SylverEagles wrote:
Cally wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:uhm Robby, Cally, your comments? :sneaky: :sneaky:
No comment. Bad second half.
That's my problem with you folks. What bad second half?? IT HAS BEEN AN HORRIBLE SEASON!
Bros, if you expect people who find it easy to tell themselves lies to tell you the truth, you’ll be waiting for a long long time.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

:clap:
Last edited by Coach on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:That should be that for Cech this season, Ospina is better than him....we were not playing well but his error killed us off in this game and it won’t be the first time this season. I don’t want him in goal when it matters anymore....

We are a inefficient team, we are not attacking with any purpose and defensively we are woeful. Poor performance all round!

What a shame as the vibes around the club were very good leading up to the shambles this evening. We just can’t defend anymore..... :curse:

The problem is Ospina himself isn't excellent. The decision to sell Szczesny is all the more baffling. If I'm in charge of the team, both Cech and Ospina would clear out.
I don’t regret the Szcesny sale, he had enough time and chances here and did not show the required professionalism.

I have had enough of Cech, let Ospina have his turn. Ospina has not let us down in the FA cups we won or in the Europa league.

Bruv, Wojciech had chances and London was tempting but Arsenal gave away it's top goalkeeping talent for 'free' too quickly. Obviously he learned lessons in Rome, why not retain him after the loan? He is now the heir to Buffon while Arsenal stumbles with a Cech who's been past it for a season or two if not more, and an Ospina who's never quite learned how to cope with the EPL.

What's done is done, Cech is very cooked. Ospina may deserve a chance but I'm not sure he has ever learned how to cope with the English game like De Gea had to.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Skylolo wrote:...We just can’t defend anymore..... :curse:
And the answer is Maitland-Niles. That is the basis of the problem, a culture of casual acceptance of mediocrity. Take nothing away from the young man, his time will come, but for as long as the clock's hands move as they do, that time is invisible to all. The standard of the day has changed, in fairness, it has done for consecutive seasons for well over a decade. The age of getting away with anything less than the cut above, is long since past. No, Beloved does not need to bring in AMN for any one of the fully grown incompetent cretins claiming to be defenders, they need to pull the golden egg out of the a*ses and crack it open. Fry all of its contents. This team is sh*t, awash with players not good enough to even contemplate making any sort of impression in the big league.

Instead of meeting the standard, they're far too content bringing in Mustafis and El Nenys, pay peanuts, get monkeys and Arsenal has a zoo full of Dr Seuss' experiments gone wrong. Primates that couldn't even pass as bushmeat. But alas, when the supposed voice of reason, the all knowing, ever attending, IPA tumbler raising, intellectistas, idea of elixir is AMN now (El Neny having been yesterday's, till he proved how quintessentially Wengerian rubbish is), is it any surprise the bag of silver smuggling falstaffians are mugging the masses off. If you demand mediocre, rest assured the platter will be mediokro soup with the lumpiest poundo.

Sorry but today's game has no room for Iwobi, AMN, El Neny and alike, in a side that has any ambitions of being any more than an a*s oiled up and sodomised repeatedly by any passerby with a stiffy. No, they're not bad players and may well become good, but, a fact which continues to evade Arsene's understanding, or rather, goads his stoic adherence to past dated principles, with the result being stiffened resolve and sh*tter results...today, the winners and those dipping their heads at the he line for the photo finish, are those who have scrawled the standard on their shopping list and walked to the relevant aisles. Skipping the reduced to clear section.

For as long as the presumed answer to Cech is Ospina, according to the masses, for as long as AMN is the key to clean-sheets and El Neny the much needed meat in midfield, all according to the Intellectistas, it is finished. Completely finished. And long may it remain so.

On a positive note, Bjeilik wears size 14 shoe now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I thought they said that since Sanchez in now gone, the remaining players will be FIGHTING for the team and jersey? No be so El-Neny tok, wey some people dey do acrobatics abi na gymnastics?
Abi! El neny tok sey everyone is now a fighter! I guess he now realizes that no be wrestling dem dey do :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

elerineye wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Cally wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:uhm Robby, Cally, your comments? :sneaky: :sneaky:
No comment. Bad second half.
That's my problem with you folks. What bad second half?? IT HAS BEEN AN HORRIBLE SEASON!
Bros, if you expect people who find it easy to tell themselves lies to tell you the truth, you’ll be waiting for a long long time.

Ahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

danfo driver wrote:I just saw the Arsenal goals.

You finally realized? Arsenal has been conceding the kind of goals that leads to real fisticuffs in monkey post tournament for Naija talk less of a professional league team yet no consequences.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Robbynice opened the game thread? Small pikin like me nor know nada, but I suspect COLLUSION & CONSPIRACY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S