Highlight of this CHAN tournament for me

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Highlight of this CHAN tournament for me

Post by Tobi17 »

Are the goal keepers Ezenwa and Ajiboye, I think we can all agree that these two are more than ready to man our goal post in Russia this summer, top class players! Ezenwa has very good reflex but sometimes erratic... Ajiboye seems to be the more composed player, and boy is he superb with his reflexes, with Ezenwa, Ajiboye, and maybe Enyeama if he returns, I think our goal keeping woes are over.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Re: Highlight of this CHAN tournament for me

Post by doctorollie »

Give the No 1 shirt to Ajiboye if Enyeama is not ready!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What’s with Nigerians and 45 minutes obsession? It’s like we don’t believe in stability, consistency and persistence. We just believe that a player deserve a chance to go to World Cup after few minutes of impressive performance. I believe ejike uzoenyi even performed double better than what ajiboye did today. His performance at 2014 Chan especially against Morocco was world of class only for him to be AWOL at wolf cup. Consistency before judgement
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What’s with Nigerians and 45 minutes obsession? It’s like we don’t believe in stability, consistency and persistence. We just believe that a player deserve a chance to go to World Cup after few minutes of impressive performance. I believe ejike uzoenyi even performed double better than what ajiboye did today. His performance at 2014 Chan especially against Morocco was world of class only for him to be AWOL at wolf cup. Consistency before judgement
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

And who do you think you are to validate every comment? Maintain your lane my friend and take your unsolicited advice with you!

Ewu Agent!

john12 wrote:What’s with Nigerians and 45 minutes obsession? It’s like we don’t believe in stability, consistency and persistence. We just believe that a player deserve a chance to go to World Cup after few minutes of impressive performance. I believe ejike uzoenyi even performed double better than what ajiboye did today. His performance at 2014 Chan especially against Morocco was world of class only for him to be AWOL at wolf cup. Consistency before judgement
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Now may be you guys would understand what a womans brain go through every given day; a lot of you would be prostitutes if you were women
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

doctorollie wrote:And who do you think you are to validate every comment? Maintain your lane my friend and take your unsolicited advice with you!

Ewu Agent!

john12 wrote:What’s with Nigerians and 45 minutes obsession? It’s like we don’t believe in stability, consistency and persistence. We just believe that a player deserve a chance to go to World Cup after few minutes of impressive performance. I believe ejike uzoenyi even performed double better than what ajiboye did today. His performance at 2014 Chan especially against Morocco was world of class only for him to be AWOL at wolf cup. Consistency before judgement

That john12 guy is Musa's agent, or Musa himself
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Abeg Abeg Abeg, this is CHAN. Dem never face better banana shot.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I have always rated Ajiboye ahead of Ezenwa anyway and I think Ajiboye is a better goalkeeper. I don't think any of them should be number 1 at the world cup though but if I were to pick one for the 23 man squad, i'd go with Ajiboye.
yes o
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

[/video]

[/video]
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

papilo wrote:I have always rated Ajiboye ahead of Ezenwa anyway and I think Ajiboye is a better goalkeeper. I don't think any of them should be number 1 at the world cup though but if I were to pick one for the 23 man squad, i'd go with Ajiboye.
lol
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...who say long ball no dey work. Yesterday na long ball demoralized ManU v Tott, and here long ball secured the match for Nigeria vs a determined side like war torn Sudan :clap: :clap:
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

I read that Ajiboye is not in Rohr's plans for the WC
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

These Sudanese football is even more insular than South Africa's.

Poor decision making in the final third and shot selection.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Kabalega wrote:These Sudanese football is even more insular than South Africa's.

Poor decision making in the final third and shot selection.
What of the Ugandan league?

Shaking?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

doctorollie wrote:Give the No 1 shirt to Ajiboye if Enyeama is not ready!

But wasnt Ezenwa benching him before he got injured? I think they should both be in Russia, but no one should be given anything
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

1naija wrote:

But wasnt Ezenwa benching him before he got injured? I think they should both be in Russia, but no one should be given anything
Akpeyi was also benching Ezenwa and Emmanuel was benching both of them...
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

niyi wrote:
1naija wrote:

Akpeyi was also benching Ezenwa and Emmanuel was benching both of them...
So we should take Akpeyi? Or what's your point? Is Akpeyi in Morocco?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Most of the time they only need clips from YouTube.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI