Who else is waiting for March friendlies

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Who else is waiting for March friendlies

Post by john12 »

Okay, now it’s done and dusted. Rohr would finally list his 23/26 man for March friendly against Serbia/Poland. I believe that his list would most likely be the same players that will attend World Cup. Any player that isn’t on that March list wouldn’t attend World Cup (I’m confident) anyway, who else is salivating at the prospect of players that’s going to be called up in March? Well, I am one of them. Let’s analyze our most likely players for March friendly

Goal keepers
Enyeama
Uzoho
Ezenwa
Akpeyi
Ajiboye

I believe 3 among this 5 will be on the list. If it was up to me, I will go for enyeama (experienced) uzoho (youth) ezenwa (Loyalty)

Defenders

ebuehi (yes)
Shehu (yes)
Balogun (yes)
ekong (yes)
Aina (yes)
Idowu (yes)
awaziem (yes)
omeruo (not sure)
Echjile (No)

Midfilders

Mikel Obi (yes)
Ndidi (yes)
Onazi (yes)
Joel (yes)
Ogu (yes)
Etebo (yes)
Mikel agu (No except injuries to this 6)

The midfield was an easy decision. Basically, all players listed were easily picked because on current form they’re the best available and also they compliment each other

Forward.

Victor Moses (yes)
Iwobi (yes)
Iheanacho ( Yes)
Ighalo (yes)
Nwakaeme (No)
Ahmed musa (Yes)
Simon Moses (no, for me, but coach like him)
Isaac success (yes)
Ideye (maybe)
Onyekuru (his injured, No)

Up front was the most difficult position to choose from because we have so many world class potential upfront. In fact, I am confident we can beat Croatia just because of our talent upfront. The obvious untouchable upfront are 1, V. Moses 2, iheanacho 3, iwobi. 4, ighalo 5, Ahmed musa.
The remaining 2/3 forward positions will be competed by this following 5 players
1, Simon Moses
2, brown ideye
3, Nwakaeme
4, onyekuru
5, Isaac success.

Chai, I really like Isaac success when he came out but his career has been stagnant due to injuries and youthful exuberance. Can he regain form in 2 months?
2) onyekuru is currently rated as one of the best young talent but he is too inexperienced and I have seen many “flash in the pan” only to fade when At the big stage. I believe that onyekuru is one for the future
3) Ideye - if rohr ever decides to play with 2 strikers then ideye must go to World Cup because he is the best support striker available. Chai but if ideye goes then Kelechi or Ighalo will be Dropped. Lai lai (No)except injuries to kelechi or ighalo
4) nwakaeme - Charming personality but unfortunately we have better players available we must still accord him respect as the Current MVP in Israel league
5) Simon Moses - Coach favorite but I just don’t rate him.

Omo, We have so many forward players Sha I just say make I tok my own
Last edited by john12 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Who else can’t anticipate March Friendly list

Post by mystic »

john12 wrote:Okay, now it’s done and dusted. Rohr would finally list his 23/26 man for March friendly against Serbia/Poland. I believe that his list would most likely be the same players that will attend World Cup. Any player that isn’t on that March list wouldn’t attend World Cup (I’m confident) anyway, who else is salivating at the prospect of players that’s going to be called up in March? Well, I am one of them. Let’s analyze our most likely players for March friendly

Goal keepers
Enyeama
Uzoho
Ezenwa
Akpeyi
Ajiboye

I believe 3 among this 5 will be on the list. If it was up to me, I will go for enyeama (experienced) uzoho (youth) ezenwa (Loyalty)

Defenders

ebuehi (yes)
Shehu (yes)
Balogun (yes)
ekong (yes)
Aina (yes)
Idowu (yes)
awaziem (yes)
omeruo (not sure)
Echjile (No)

Midfilders

Mikel Obi (yes)
Ndidi (yes)
Onazi (yes)
Joel (yes)
Ogu (yes)
Etebo (yes)

The midfield was an easy decision. Basically, all players listed were easily picked because on current form they’re the best available and also they compliment each other

Forward.

Victor Moses (yes)
Iwobi (yes)
Iheanacho ( Yes)
Ighalo (yes)
Nwakaeme (No)
Ahmed musa (Yes)
Isaac success (yes)
Ideye (maybe)

Up front was the most difficult position to choose from because we have so many world class potential upfront. In fact, I am confident we can beat Croatia just because of our talent upfront. The obvious untouchable upfront are 1, V. Moses 2, iheanacho 3, iwobi. 4, ighalo 5, Ahmed musa.
The remaining 2/3 forward positions will be competed by this following 5 players
1, Simon Moses
2, brown ideye
3, Nwakaeme
4, onyekuru
5, Isaac success.

Chai, I really like Isaac success when he came out but his career has been stagnant due to injuries and youthful exuberance. Can he regain form in 2 months?
2) onyekuru is currently rated as one of the best young talent but he is too inexperienced and I have seen many “flash in the pan” only to fade when At the big stage. I believe that onyekuru is one for the future
3) Ideye - if rohr ever decides to play with 2 strikers then ideye must go to World Cup because he is the best support striker available. However, if the coach continues his 4231 then ideye can stay home.
4) nwakaeme - Charming personality but unfortunately we have better players available we must still accord him respect as the Current MVP in Israel league

It's likely a 25/26 man list considering the 2 friendlies.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:Okay, now it’s done and dusted. Rohr would finally list his 23/26 man for March friendly against Serbia/Poland. I believe that his list would most likely be the same players that will attend World Cup. Any player that isn’t on that March list wouldn’t attend World Cup (I’m confident) anyway, who else is salivating at the prospect of players that’s going to be called up in March? Well, I am one of them. Let’s analyze our most likely players for March friendly

Goal keepers
Enyeama
Uzoho
Ezenwa
Akpeyi
Ajiboye

Defenders

ebuehi (yes)
Shehu (yes)
Balogun (yes)
ekong (yes)
Aina (yes)
Idowu (yes)
awaziem (yes)
omeruo (not sure)
Echjile (No)

Midfilders

Mikel Obi (yes)
Ndidi (yes)
Onazi (yes)
Joel (yes)
Ogu (yes)
Etebo (yes)

Forward.

Victor Moses (yes)
Iwobi (yes)
Iheanacho ( Yes)
Ighalo (yes)
Nwakaeme (No)
Ahmed musa (Yes)
Isaac success (yes)
Ideye (maybe)

1, Simon Moses
2, brown ideye
3, Nwakaeme
4, onyekuru
5, Isaac success.

3) Ideye - if rohr ever decides to play with 2 strikers then ideye must go to World Cup because he is the best support striker available. Chai but if ideye goes then Kelechi or Ighalo will be Dropped. Lai lai (No)except injuries to kelechi or ighalo

How much is Musa paying you to post this nonsense? Musa untouchable? :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Untouchable in the sense that his definitely attending World Cup except injuries.
1, his super eagles current top scorer Experienced and young and has performed at previous World Cup
2, the World Cup is at russia
3, our coach likes him.
For these 3 reasons, musa will most likely attend the upcoming World Cup. Out of everything I wrote, so na only Musa you find wahala with
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You try well well. :clap: :clap: Your anti agent campaign seems to have paid off. When the whistle sounds in Russia 23 of the players on your list will be there. No Ajagun, Nwakali orva phantom striker that holds the ball with his back to goal. We might see a couple youngsters like Al Hassan called up for experience and exposure during practices but that’s about it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes o Kongi but this campaign against agents are not completed until we officially see our World Cup squad. I believe Nigerians are very intelligent they can do the undo. In fact, these guys fit threaten to slander rohr name in public if their boys are not Called up to World Cup. I still don’t know what kind of otumorkpor they used in 2002 or Jazz they used in 2014 to get the likes of sodje nwafor and co
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

But I’m confident that their juju to call up mysterious players will not work this year. Operation “4..19” is in full effect. We must end campaign against this guys until World Cup. After World Cup, I will support their boys
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:But I’m confident that their juju to call up mysterious players will not work this year. Operation “4..19” is in full effect. We must end campaign against this guys until World Cup. After World Cup, I will support their boys
I think Rohr is a master at African power play, no way they sneak a hey you past him. Your right though, they will surely throw everything at him. I’m suspect of the sudden rush to Spain by the fringe players. All of a sudden 4 Nigerians sign the same week in a league that’s only had 5 in the last 10yrs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

They will use to nukes and corner to get their players at World Cup underservedly and this includes social engineering tactics like promoting players on Nigeria. Sport forums, websites, blogs etc if that doesn’t works, they will pressurize the coach and slander his name. If that doesn’t work, it’s going to be diabolical!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Goal keepers
Enyeama
Uzoho
Ezenwa
Akpeyi
Ajiboye

Defenders

ebuehi (yes)
Shehu (yes)
Balogun (yes)
ekong (yes)
Aina (yes)
Idowu (yes)
awaziem (yes)
omeruo (not sure)
Echjile (No)

Midfilders

Mikel Obi (yes)
Ndidi (yes)
Onazi (yes)
Joel (yes)
Ogu (yes)
Etebo (yes)

Forward.

Victor Moses (yes)
Iwobi (yes)
Iheanacho ( Yes)
Ighalo (yes)
Nwakaeme (No)
Ahmed musa (Yes)
Isaac success (yes)
Ideye (maybe)

1, Simon Moses
2, brown ideye
3, Nwakaeme
4, onyekuru
5, Isaac success.

Ideye has a better chance of making the team than Success.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oga, this is just my list the coach own would be different. Personally, Ideye should go if iheanacho or ighalo are dropped but if those 2 aren’t dropped then there’s no need for ideye. (My opinion) success plays multiple positions
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Agent :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

john12 wrote:Untouchable in the sense that his definitely attending World Cup except injuries.
1, his super eagles current top scorer Experienced and young and has performed at previous World Cup
2, the World Cup is at russia
3, our coach likes him.
For these 3 reasons, musa will most likely attend the upcoming World Cup. Out of everything I wrote, so na only Musa you find wahala with
See this agent trying to put his client that failed in a top league into the Eagles list. Pls he needs to over perform in Russian league else nothing for you and him.

All these yeye agents sef!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

why are you having trouble "anticipating" it?
maybe you should stick to one syllable words
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I and most people don't give a $#% who Rohr names for any of the friendlies. I am eager to see which 5 new players he adds to the 18 sure banker players we already have for Russia. I wouldlist the 18 players but I'm out of ink.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Who else is waiting for March friendlies

Post by john12 »

Which 5 new players? From where? Abeg, there no new player getting into that squad. Players like enyeama are not new players at all. Abeg, don’t get me angry joor
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

You can also be labelled "an agent" for saying that Joel obi will be picked over Mikel Agu.
Joel Obi did not play during the qualifiers, so why must he be picked over Agu? Why should enyeama be picked over Akpeyi? That shows you are also an agent.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:I and most people don't give a $#% who Rohr names for any of the friendlies. I am eager to see which 5 new players he adds to the 18 sure banker players we already have for Russia. I wouldlist the 18 players but I'm out of ink.
:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

naijaguy wrote:You can also be labelled "an agent" for saying that Joel obi will be picked over Mikel Agu.
Joel Obi did not play during the qualifiers, so why must he be picked over Agu? Why should enyeama be picked over Akpeyi? That shows you are also an agent.
This is what I have been telling John12 for many months now. :lol:
He was so preoccupied with calling CE commentators "agents" left, right and centre that it didn't occur to him that others could for the very same reasons accuse him of being one himself.

There's nothing wrong with being an agent but some people on CE, John12 inclusive, have turned it into a cardinal sin. Passionate fans will always have an opinion which they will express strongly and defend stoutly - just like John12 is 'ready to die' in defence of Ahmed Musa who very many regard as being surplus to requirements.
That doesn't make them, or him, agents.

"Mr John12, shay you dey hear?" :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote:"Mr John12, shay you dey hear?" :D
If he doesn't hear it will confirm his status as an agent. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Joel is an experienced player that has been in super eagles even before I got on cyber eagles. He plays at one of the best leagues in the world. Like I have said. I will pick him ahead of agu. However, if he coach decides to Omit Joel Obi, I will still respect the coach decision. Also, I’m not out here shoving Joel Obi on you guys throat and Joel isn’t a mysterious player
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

John Ogu not listed CE are wicked!!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ahmed Musa is already in Russia so does not need to be taken there. He can watch the tournament from his house in Moscow along with his agent John12.