Mrs. Ajiboye: My Husband Deserves World Cup Place......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mrs. Ajiboye: My Husband Deserves World Cup Place......

Post by Enugu II »

AFTER CHAN SEMIFINAL HEROIC, FEAT, AJIBOYE GETS WIFE’S RECOMMENDATION FOR WORLD CUP
https://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/201 ... world-cup/
7 HOURS AGO
Twitter Facebook Google + Linkedin Comments
BY BOLAJI OKUNOLA.

The early first half injury to number one goalkeeper, and skipper of the side, Ikechukwu Ezenwa offered reserve goalkeeper, Dele Ajiboye the opportunity to display his quality. Keeping a clean slate and making some daring saves has thrilled his wife, Folashade who told www.sportsvillagesquare.com that Dele is good to go for the Russia 2018 World Cup.

It is well known fact that the biggest headache Coach Gernot Rohr is having in team selection is mainly in the goalkeeping department. Folashade remarked that the performance of Dele Ajiboye was enough for him to fill the void in the goalkeeping department of the World Cup-bound Super Eagles.

“His performance was so wonderful, though he didn’t know he was going to be at the goalpost yesterday night, but all the same, all glory and praises to Allah.

“All just happen due to his hard work and dedication. I wish and I know God will surely do the best for him. I pray for my husband, my wish is for him to make the FIFA World Cup squad because he has shown he deserve it,” she said.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Mrs. Ajiboye: My Husband Deserves World Cup Place......

Post by john12 »

Sorry, but how does he deserves a World Cup place ahead of better goalkeepers? These agents/intermediary will do anything to have their boys at World Cup. At worse, ajiboye can be given a chance to fight for shirt in the next friendly that’s contingent on his performance at CHAN
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Enugu II wrote:
AFTER CHAN SEMIFINAL HEROIC, FEAT, AJIBOYE GETS WIFE’S RECOMMENDATION FOR WORLD CUP
https://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/201 ... world-cup/
7 HOURS AGO
Twitter Facebook Google + Linkedin Comments
BY BOLAJI OKUNOLA.

The early first half injury to number one goalkeeper, and skipper of the side, Ikechukwu Ezenwa offered reserve goalkeeper, Dele Ajiboye the opportunity to display his quality. Keeping a clean slate and making some daring saves has thrilled his wife, Folashade who told http://www.sportsvillagesquare.com that Dele is good to go for the Russia 2018 World Cup.

It is well known fact that the biggest headache Coach Gernot Rohr is having in team selection is mainly in the goalkeeping department. Folashade remarked that the performance of Dele Ajiboye was enough for him to fill the void in the goalkeeping department of the World Cup-bound Super Eagles.

“His performance was so wonderful, though he didn’t know he was going to be at the goalpost yesterday night, but all the same, all glory and praises to Allah.

“All just happen due to his hard work and dedication. I wish and I know God will surely do the best for him. I pray for my husband, my wish is for him to make the FIFA World Cup squad because he has shown he deserve it,” she said.
I thought he was married with kids to a Super Falcon (or a female soccer player) according to Ik-man back in 2007?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote:Sorry, but how does he deserves a World Cup place ahead of better goalkeepers? These agents/intermediary will do anything to have their boys at World Cup. At worse, ajiboye can be given a chance to fight for shirt in the next friendly that’s contingent on his performance at CHAN
Bros,

This is his wife ooo! Read the story.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I saw that it’s his wife duuh. Do you think that most agents, pseudo agents, intermediary are not related to guys suggested for World Cup? I believe that either these agents/intermediary’s are related to players or Theres money involved. Anyway sha, man must wack toto, prick or Money pick your choice
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Paternity test required.
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:Sorry, but how does he deserves a World Cup place ahead of better goalkeepers? These agents/intermediary will do anything to have their boys at World Cup. At worse, ajiboye can be given a chance to fight for shirt in the next friendly that’s contingent on his performance at CHAN
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Obviously you don't pay attention to Naija League..................Plenty of clients there for you.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Paternity test required.

:rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: U are a wicked dude man!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bros, I think a chance for her husband to be invited to camp and fight for a position to Russia is what the woman is saying
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Odas wrote:
Bros, I think a chance for her husband to be invited to camp and fight for a position to Russia is what the woman is saying

I'm sure he understood. John is just overly obsessed with this agent thing. It's getting annoying now.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Now agents are using wife and babies as instrument of psychological torture to get their player to Russia. :sneaky: I'm sure this article is written by Mark Rowland "Rat" who is already asking, in a thread on this this site, the issues between Rohr and Ajiboye :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Him going to Russia means her going. Since the coach says players can come to camp with Wifey. She dey fight for her own ticket noni
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:

I'm sure he understood. John is just overly obsessed with this agent thing. It's getting annoying now.
Ol boy, I don't scream "Agents" but why is the wife and baby being used like a political gimmick? Next time it would be Grandma's and Pastors turn.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Enugu II wrote:
Bros,

This is his wife ooo! Read the story.
:thumb: I doubt it his wife would say otherwise!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:I saw that it’s his wife duuh. Do you think that most agents, pseudo agents, intermediary are not related to guys suggested for World Cup? I believe that either these agents/intermediary’s are related to players or Theres money involved. Anyway sha, man must wack toto, prick or Money pick your choice
U this man sef. Just take it as a human angle story and move on. Not everything is fight. There's something very touching about a wife 'fighting' for her husband's interests in public.

Its a sentimental story but not something you need to get all analytical over.
And this isn't what is going to persuade Rohr to buy Ajiboye a ticket to Russia. :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Paternity test required.
:evil: You are a WANKER :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I personally don’t believe his wife wrote this article. I believe that a middle man is responsible for this article because they can do the undo
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...in Nigeria everyone has a 'middle man'. Na dog eat dog society, you never get ahead or what you want thru merit/achievement.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:I personally don’t believe his wife wrote this article. I believe that a middle man is responsible for this article because they can do the undo
Another "agent" yet again!
If I were a journalist on a slow day in the office, I'd jump at the opportunity to get this type of feel-good story into the papers.
The primary goal of a journalist is to sell papers! :idea:
Seems we've all forgotten that.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A middle man that was enticed either financially or biologically. It has happened in 2002,2014 and if they’re not stopped it would happen in 2018