Rohr’s German Organization Improved Super Eagles: L Balogun

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Rohr’s German Organization Improved Super Eagles: L Balogun

Post by Pavarotti »

Gernot Rohr’s German Organization Improved Super Eagles: Leon Balogun

Nigerian international Leon Balogun has spoken about his pride at playing for Nigeria and the Improvements Coach Gernot Rohr has brought to the Nigerian National team the super Eagles

The Mainz of Germany defender was speaking to the BBCs John Bennet in an interview . . .http://www.soccerassembly.com/gernot-ro ... n-balogun/
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr’s German Organization Improved Super Eagles: L Balo

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Pavarotti wrote:Gernot Rohr’s German Organization Improved Super Eagles: Leon Balogun

Nigerian international Leon Balogun has spoken about his pride at playing for Nigeria and the Improvements Coach Gernot Rohr has brought to the Nigerian National team the super Eagles

The Mainz of Germany defender was speaking to the BBCs John Bennet in an interview . . .http://www.soccerassembly.com/gernot-ro ... n-balogun/
Agreed so hopefully this is the prototype of things to come for our national team,Rohr may be a pioneer for a consciously organised Nigerian National Team but he will leave one day so it’s still up to the ever changing NFF to understand what they want to learn from this present team and organisation.
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Translation: Onyibo na Onyibo!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Oyinbo na Oyinbo
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

BigPokey is hoping that is where the similarities end.

Otherwise thay should check Balogun's luggage in Russia to make sure there is no Gucci slippers.

BigPokey is yet to recover from the last slap wey dem get!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

truetalk wrote:BigPokey is hoping that is where the similarities end.

Otherwise thay should check Balogun's luggage in Russia to make sure there is no Gucci slippers.

i do not understand this post, and have no idea how this fits into the topic
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
truetalk wrote:BigPokey is hoping that is where the similarities end.

i do not understand this post, and have no idea how this fits into the topic
Ask Senior Madam Mikel4Wife to explain am.

Afterall, na all of una collect the Gucci together.

Na joke I dey joke O!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Oyinbo ist der Oyinbo :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

So a black man does all the hard work, makes all the right calls, hires the right personnel, but a white man takes the credit?

Abeg send Pinnick to Kenya and hire oyinbo to run the NFF.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kabalega wrote:So a black man does all the hard work, makes all the right calls, hires the right personnel, but a white man takes the credit?

Pinnick can perform miracles
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Kabalega wrote:So a black man does all the hard work, makes all the right calls, hires the right personnel, but a white man takes the credit?

Pretty much the way of the world even Africa.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i am excited about this year. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

This one is more German na German
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:This one is more German na German

Bro, by the time world cup starts, teams will be shocked! I am almost certain that most teams still see us as those typical irresponsible, disorganized africans who rely on their physical superiority and athleticism. :lol: I watched the Argentina friendly again, and you could see how confused and shocked sampaoli was. They didnt expect our organization to be at that level. They werent prepared for us at all. Not the new formation and not our discipline. They just did not expect that level. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:

Bro, by the time world cup starts, teams will be shocked! I am almost certain that most teams still see us as those typical irresponsible, disorganized africans who rely on their physical superiority and athleticism. :lol: I watched the Argentina friendly again, and you could see how confused and shocked sampaoli was. They didnt expect our organization to be at that level. They werent prepared for us at all. Not the new formation and not our discipline. They just did not expect that level. :lol: :lol:
What were the main areas of discipline you noticed?
I think I should go watch it again but don't want to get too comfortable
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What were the main areas of discipline you noticed?
I think I should go watch it again but don't want to get too comfortable
Our organization. The players kept their shape 100% for 90 minutes! In the second half, it seemed the Argentines thought they will have a chance to pick us out when our players start dropping out of their position. they waited and waited and waited, But, it just never happened. I think if you ask Sampaoli, he will say he never expected us to keep our shape for 90 minutes +. Its not what you expect when you play an African team. They expect us to be irresponsible and lose our shape.

Compare that to the game where we had Ambrose Efe at right back and all they had to do was just play the ball to that space and they had a free go at Enyeama. Cheii!! Thank God!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Pls why was Balogun not listed this weekend . Hope it's not injury again
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

danfo driver wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

No need to advertise. Dem go see film trick in June.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

danfo driver wrote: Our organization. The players kept their shape 100% for 90 minutes! In the second half, it seemed the Argentines thought they will have a chance to pick us out when our players start dropping out of their position. they waited and waited and waited, But, it just never happened. I think if you ask Sampaoli, he will say he never expected us to keep our shape for 90 minutes +. Its not what you expect when you play an African team. They expect us to be irresponsible and lose our shape.

Compare that to the game where we had Ambrose Efe at right back and all they had to do was just play the ball to that space and they had a free go at Enyeama. Cheii!! Thank God!
Efe Ambrose was unfortunate to play for the wrong coaches and teams.
David Luiz had it better.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu