Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas vs Malaga on Monday, Feb 5

Post by danfo driver »

Flex Swift wrote:That one chance he had in the first half he should have scored but headed the ball wide . that is a
Very poor striker . A Nacho would have buried the chance that is why Nacho will be at the World Cup while Brown can continue scoring in the bedroom with his blond hair.

Does talktruth abi na Truetalk have blond hair? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Flex is right about Ideye not understanding the system. Poor game for him. He looked a level below his team mates. I wish him the best success. Think he can turn it around
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Flex is right about Ideye not understanding the system. Poor game for him. He looked a level below his team mates. I wish him the best success. Think he can turn it around
You are a good man, Yujam. A very good man. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Maceo :D
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YUJAM wrote:Slightly better this half. He is coming back and getting some control and passing. However he is letting Himinez bully him a bit
Huh?

Watched the second half.

He played well. Did his job... with the hold up play.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Slightly better this half. He is coming back and getting some control and passing. However he is letting Himinez bully him a bit
Huh?

Watched the second half.

He played well. Did his job... with the hold up play.

How do you know his job is "hold up play?" Telegram from the coach, perhaps? :D
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:Maceo :D
I know, my main client Iwobi didn't have such a good cameo today, but I still have his WC spot on lock! Theres nothing your hating can do to stop that one!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
I know, my main client Iwobi didn't have such a good cameo today, but I still have his WC spot on lock! Theres nothing your hating can do to stop that one!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vincent -- Busy eating okra

Ideye -- busy holding up play, instead of scoring.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vincent -- Busy eating okra

Ideye -- busy holding up play, instead of scoring.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: good luck to them sha....abi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.

I was talking about SE not Olympics.

Etebo was terrible against Egypt(despite scoring a goal he couldn't complete a single pass) he was terrible against SA, but had a decent game vs Algeria.

And even in the Olympics I never once saw Etebo display the passing range, accuracy, and intelligence that I saw him display vs Malaga
Etebo has always had the skills you saw against Malaga but you chose not to see it due to sentiments. He was playing for a lowly club in Portugal so many CEs did not rate him. Now that he is playing in La Liga, their eyes are opened.
I am happy
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The guy is gold. I saw him play against Bilbao the other day and I'd say he looked very active and good. Against Sevilla yesterday daub he once again had one of the highest ratings on his team. His passing could have been better at 74% but he had among the highest attempt on his side. He had more interceptions than anyone on either team at 5.

For me he is one of the better players in the SE side. He is very versatile
Dammy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.

I was talking about SE not Olympics.

Etebo was terrible against Egypt(despite scoring a goal he couldn't complete a single pass) he was terrible against SA, but had a decent game vs Algeria.

And even in the Olympics I never once saw Etebo display the passing range, accuracy, and intelligence that I saw him display vs Malaga
Etebo has always had the skills you saw against Malaga but you chose not to see it due to sentiments. He was playing for a lowly club in Portugal so many CEs did not rate him. Now that he is playing in La Liga, their eyes are opened.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Watched the game too and he held his own quite well. Ezekiel Imoh also had a run out, coming in the 2nd half - was far from impressed with his play, as he barely touched the ball or made an impression (contrary to what some OwnGoal journalist stated)

With Etebo though, over the course of the rest of the season, once his teammates start to entrust him more with the ball, I really believe he will blossom and show the world he is a force to be reckoned with. Baring injury, he should be in the WC squad.
YUJAM wrote:The guy is gold. I saw him play against Bilbao the other day and I'd say he looked very active and good. Against Sevilla yesterday daub he once again had one of the highest ratings on his team. His passing could have been better at 74% but he had among the highest attempt on his side. He had more interceptions than anyone on either team at 5.

For me he is one of the better players in the SE side. He is very versatile