Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Quite timely if you ask me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:47 pm 

Relegation battle on a Monday? Ok, I can manage 2 hours of unproductive time at work on Monday.......................

Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:53 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
Relegation battle on a Monday? Ok, I can manage hours of unproductive time at work on Monday.......................

How you gonna feel when none of the 9ja players are selected? Brown hasn't played in months no will he be match fit by Monday the same applies to Success. Etebo and Emenike may be listed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 pm 

What time, will be off work at 1230 am ET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:21 pm 

Ideye and Success listed for the match by Malaga, while Etebo listed by Las Palmas. Emenike not listed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:27 am 

Dammy wrote:
Ideye and Success listed for the match by Malaga, while Etebo listed by Las Palmas. Emenike not listed.

I believe he’s still injured, keeps posting vids of him in the gym working on strengthening his knee.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:29 am 

Ideye looks trim and fit next to his fat brother

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 am 

maceo4 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess now we can tell whom you are rooting for! :rotf: :rotf:

Ideye will watch the world cup from home, right beside Vince eating Okra! where they both belong. :taunt: :taunt:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:13 am 

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess now we can tell whom you are rooting for! :rotf: :rotf:

Ideye will watch the world cup from home, right beside Vince eating Okra! where they both belong. :taunt: :taunt:

You don’t have to try so hard as my comments have nothing to do with the WC even his watford coach touched on his lack of professionalism in not keeping fit while recovering from his injury. Ideye has spent longer on the sideline but if you saw his IG during that time it’s all about him working out staying fit and eating right as a consummate pro, same thing with the likes of Mikel and Ighalo, but Success na so so parry.

As for Vince he didn’t move so won’t be shocked if he watches the WC from home.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:10 am 

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

You don’t have to try so hard as my comments have nothing to do with the WC even his watford coach touched on his lack of professionalism in not keeping fit while recovering from his injury. Ideye has spent longer on the sideline but if you saw his IG during that time it’s all about him working out staying fit and eating right as a consummate pro, same thing with the likes of Mikel and Ighalo, but Success na so so parry.

O boy, I am not surprised Ideye looks trim! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Have you ever been in a tumultuous fight with a woman??? it will suck out the life from your soul! With all the woman palava Ideye has, are you surprised he has lost weight? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:29 am 

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

O boy, I am not surprised Ideye looks trim! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Have you ever been in a tumultuous fight with a woman??? it will suck out the life from your soul! With all the woman palava Ideye has, are you surprised he has lost weight? :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you don craze, I get it now the guy dey go gym to hide from wifey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:48 am 

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you don craze, I get it now the guy dey go gym to hide from wifey

Wifey, Baby Mamas, Sidechicks, Girlfriends etc.

And they go online to drag him and give him stress.

Most ballers are players, but maybe Ideye promises them more & it make them bold & be feeling like main chick.

I think all that drama has really affected his career.

The competition for the 'big striker' is still open in my opinion, so I would not completely rule Ideye out.

Interestingly, I think the only outfield player from the CHAN team that can gatecrash the WC team in the big forward Gabriel. Just based on potential alone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:11 pm 

Las Palmas Vs Malaga Preview : Etebo Isaac Success, Brown Ideye Clash In Relegation Battle

Fellow Relegation strugglers UD Las Palmas and Málaga CF will square off against one another today in a Matchday 22 game at the Gran Canaria stadium on Monday, February 5 at 9:00 p.m . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/las-palma ... on-battle/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 pm 

Pavarotti wrote:
Las Palmas Vs Malaga Preview : Etebo Isaac Success, Brown Ideye Clash In Relegation Battle

Fellow Relegation strugglers UD Las Palmas and Málaga CF will square off against one another today in a Matchday 22 game at the Gran Canaria stadium on Monday, February 5 at 9:00 p.m . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/las-palma ... on-battle/

Won't be surprised if Rohr makes a quick stop over from Morocco to watch this game...3 bonafide SE in this encounter, all with an outside chance of forcing their way into the WC squad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 pm 

Mr Shows wrote:
Pavarotti wrote:

Won't be surprised if Rohr makes a quick stop over from Morocco to watch this game...3 bonafide SE in this encounter, all with an outside chance of forcing their way into the WC squad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Outside chance? O boy, put down the kai kai! Etebo is on that plane!

And as for the other two, we are not wasting plane money on them. Rohr can watch them on tv, if he wants.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:29 pm 

2 pm ET

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:42 pm 

What’s a good result for us in this game ? A good performance for all 3 if they play seems to be the only Choice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 pm 

Etebo and Ideye starting. Success on the bench

awamaridi ni!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:23 pm 

Any link?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:46 pm 

game is on Beinsports Espa something...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 pm 

Ideye just walked through the hall on the way out to the field

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm 

Etebo sighting :thumbs: but they keep highlighting Ideye.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Any link?

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/las-palma ... -streaming

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next