Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



Do you want to bet?

You think Ideye can pay enough money to Agents to force his way ahead of Iheanacho and Ighalo?

Or you think Obi who has never seen the SE under Rohr, and gets injured is you look at him the wrong way will force his way ahead of Mikel, Agu, Ogu, Ndidi, Etebo and Onazi?

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1132
Danfo driver,

A fit Joel Obi will not only make the world cup list but will be a sure starter, Joel is the last key player we need in an otherwise complete midfield.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44025
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.


Don't mind VE. For him determining the best SE lineup is a make believe PlayStation game that consists of players in top Euro leagues.

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7968
Tobi17 wrote:
Danfo driver,

A fit Joel Obi will not only make the world cup list but will be a sure starter, Joel is the last key player we need in an otherwise complete midfield.

Joel Obi will take a midfield slot, while Agu and Ogu will fight it out for the last slot and I believe Agu will get it. As for Ideye, Rohr knows him very well and only dropped him because he went to China. He is back in a bigger league and if he does the business, he is off to Russia as the likes of Nwakaeme, Kayode etc have not impressed in his absence. Also he brings much needed experience to the squad.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
Tobi17 wrote:
Danfo driver,

A fit Joel Obi will not only make the world cup list but will be a sure starter, Joel is the last key player we need in an otherwise complete midfield.


Do you want to bet?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Danfo driver,

A fit Joel Obi will not only make the world cup list but will be a sure starter, Joel is the last key player we need in an otherwise complete midfield.

Joel Obi will take a midfield slot, while Agu and Ogu will fight it out for the last slot and I believe Agu will get it. As for Ideye, Rohr knows him very well and only dropped him because he went to China. He is back in a bigger league and if he does the business, he is off to Russia as the likes of Nwakaeme, Kayode etc have not impressed in his absence. Also he brings much needed experience to the squad.


I am one of Ogu's biggest critics, but John Ogu is going to the world cup, if he is fit (and God willing he will be fit). Take that to the bank and cash it!

Kayode and Nwakaeme are not in the 23 anyway, so I ask you again, is Ideye replacing Ighalo or Iheanacho. Those are our two strikers and with Osimehn playing in Bundesliga, is the coach going to ignore Osimehn and choose an average player who doesnt know how to score?

Ighalo and Mikel both play in China and the coach did not "drop them." Ideye was stropped because he is NOT as good as Iheanacho or Ighalo and he is not as good as Osimehn.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36073
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



Do you want to bet?

You think Ideye can pay enough money to Agents to force his way ahead of Iheanacho and Ighalo?

Or you think Obi who has never seen the SE under Rohr, and gets injured is you look at him the wrong way will force his way ahead of Mikel, Agu, Ogu, Ndidi, Etebo and Onazi?

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:


He doesn’t have to force his way over those two he can take the bench spot of the likes of Nwakaeme.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



Do you want to bet?

You think Ideye can pay enough money to Agents to force his way ahead of Iheanacho and Ighalo?

Or you think Obi who has never seen the SE under Rohr, and gets injured is you look at him the wrong way will force his way ahead of Mikel, Agu, Ogu, Ndidi, Etebo and Onazi?

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:


He doesn’t have to force his way over those two he can take the bench spot of the likes of Nwakaeme.


Nwakaeme is not in the 23. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Ideye needs to force his way passed Osimehn who is now playing in the Bundesliga.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36073
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



Do you want to bet?

You think Ideye can pay enough money to Agents to force his way ahead of Iheanacho and Ighalo?

Or you think Obi who has never seen the SE under Rohr, and gets injured is you look at him the wrong way will force his way ahead of Mikel, Agu, Ogu, Ndidi, Etebo and Onazi?

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:


He doesn’t have to force his way over those two he can take the bench spot of the likes of Nwakaeme.


Nwakaeme is not in the 23. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Ideye needs to force his way passed Osimehn who is now playing in the Bundesliga.


That wouldn’t even require force...Osimhen, really? Will he even make the provisional squad?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
Rohr's selections show his preferred 6 are:

Iheanacho
Iwobi
Ighalo
Moses
Simon
Musa


Then you have someone like Osimehn, whom the coach seems to love.


Where are you guys seeing Nwakaeme, who was only invited to cover for injured players? :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you guys think we can take 40 players to the world cup? you realize we can only take 20 outfield players, right? And most likely, only 6 forwards

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



Do you want to bet?

You think Ideye can pay enough money to Agents to force his way ahead of Iheanacho and Ighalo?

Or you think Obi who has never seen the SE under Rohr, and gets injured is you look at him the wrong way will force his way ahead of Mikel, Agu, Ogu, Ndidi, Etebo and Onazi?

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:


He doesn’t have to force his way over those two he can take the bench spot of the likes of Nwakaeme.


Nwakaeme is not in the 23. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Ideye needs to force his way passed Osimehn who is now playing in the Bundesliga.


That wouldn’t even require force...Osimhen, really? Will he even make the provisional squad?


I think you believe this is my wish. But it is not. If you look at the way Rohr has acted, it wont surprise me. Osimehn was invited by Rohr when he was sitting in the stands and playing youth football, what do you think will happen that he actually starts games? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am sorry, but like Vince, you'd soon come to terms with Ideye watching the world cup at home.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36073
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



Do you want to bet?

You think Ideye can pay enough money to Agents to force his way ahead of Iheanacho and Ighalo?

Or you think Obi who has never seen the SE under Rohr, and gets injured is you look at him the wrong way will force his way ahead of Mikel, Agu, Ogu, Ndidi, Etebo and Onazi?

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:


He doesn’t have to force his way over those two he can take the bench spot of the likes of Nwakaeme.


Nwakaeme is not in the 23. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Ideye needs to force his way passed Osimehn who is now playing in the Bundesliga.


That wouldn’t even require force...Osimhen, really? Will he even make the provisional squad?


I think you believe this is my wish. But it is not. If you look at the way Rohr has acted, it wont surprise me. Osimehn was invited by Rohr when he was sitting in the stands and playing youth football, what do you think will happen that he actually starts games? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am sorry, but like Vince, you'd soon come to terms with Ideye watching the world cup at home.


lol, how much you wanna bet?

You've been playing too much of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJhJE_SYGpQ

Yes he invited Osimhen early on, but if thats your argument then has does that compare to Ideye who was also invited and actually started for Rohr.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1901
Danfo, I believe that if everyone is fit and ready rohr would most likely take
1, kelechi
2, ighalo
3, Moses
4, Simon Moses
5, iwobi
6, Musa

We have a remaining 1 or 2 forward position available and I believe that’s why some strikers rushed to get at laliga so they can impress rohr. The likes of 1, Ideye. 2, osimehn 3, kayode 4, bazee 5, success 6, onyekuru 7, nwakaeme will be fighting for the remaining 1 or 2 forwards positions. I believe any of them can take that remaining last forward position


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
john12 wrote:
Danfo, I believe that if everyone is fit and ready rohr would most likely take
1, kelechi
2, ighalo
3, Moses
4, Simon Moses
5, iwobi
6, Musa

We have a remaining 1 or 2 forward position available and I believe that’s why some strikers rushed to get at laliga so they can impress rohr. The likes of 1, Ideye. 2, osimehn 3, kayode 4, bazee 5, success 6, onyekuru 7, nwakaeme will be fighting for the remaining 1 or 2 forwards positions. I believe any of them can take that remaining last forward position


So 8 forwards? That leaves:

6 midfielders - Mikel, Etebo, Ndidi, Onazi, Agu, Ogu

3 goalkeepers

and 6 defenders?

Bro... You guys should remember we only have 23 positions. There is NO WAY IN HELL Rohr is taking 6 defenders to the world cup! NO way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36073
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:
Danfo, I believe that if everyone is fit and ready rohr would most likely take
1, kelechi
2, ighalo
3, Moses
4, Simon Moses
5, iwobi
6, Musa

We have a remaining 1 or 2 forward position available and I believe that’s why some strikers rushed to get at laliga so they can impress rohr. The likes of 1, Ideye. 2, osimehn 3, kayode 4, bazee 5, success 6, onyekuru 7, nwakaeme will be fighting for the remaining 1 or 2 forwards positions. I believe any of them can take that remaining last forward position


So 8 forwards? That leaves:

6 midfielders - Mikel, Etebo, Ndidi, Onazi, Agu, Ogu

3 goalkeepers

and 6 defenders?

Bro... You guys should remember we only have 23 positions. There is NO WAY IN HELL Rohr is taking 6 defenders to the world cup! NO way! :lol: :lol: :lol:


I think its more like

Point men (2):
------------
Ighalo
Ideye/Nwaka/Osimhen

Support Forwards (2): Can also play on the wings/point depending on formation
-------------------
Kelechi
Iwobi

Wide Midfielders/Wingers (3)
-------------------------
Vic Mo
Mo Simon
Musa/Onyekuru/Success/Bazee etc

Also don't think he's going to take 6 midfielders, one of Ogu or Agu will be left out since Shehu can also cover at CM/DM, so could be 8 'defenders' but one of them can help in midfield if necessary.

Central Midfield (5)
-----------------
Mikel
Ndidi
Onazi
Etebo
Agu/Ogu etc

Defense (8)
----------
Balogun
Ekong
Awaziem
Omeruo/Uduokhai/Agbo etc
Shehu
Ebuehi
Aina
Echiejile/Idowu

GK (3)
------
Your main man Vince :taunt: :taunt:
One inexperienced rookie
Some shaky shaky fear in eyes, fish out of water looking, pick a ball up from outside your box type keeper/Some butter fingered cause a PK with a rash decision type of individual :veryangry:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
maceo4 wrote:

Point men (2):
------------
Ighalo
Ideye/Nwaka/Osimhen

:


Sometimes, I wonder why you guys do this. Like why you guys pretend like you have never watched the team before and then you create a playstation formation.... in hope! Like seriously!

Iheanacho is the starting striker!
I am sorry, but do you think I am making this up?????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Like seriouslY??!!! Iheanacho is the starting striker for the coach.. how is sweet hell do you think the coach will then wait and completely change his entire strategy and decide to play Iheanacho somewhere else. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, lets stop deceiving ourselves in order to force clients into phantom teams.

Iheanacho is the striker, and Ighalo is his substitute.

Iwobi is a winger! That is where Rohr has played him and that is not suddenly going to change, so you guys can force your clients into a phantom team.

smh

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36073
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Point men (2):
------------
Ighalo
Ideye/Nwaka/Osimhen

:


Sometimes, I wonder why you guys do this. Like why you guys pretend like you have never watched the team before and then you create a playstation formation.... in hope! Like seriously!

Iheanacho is the starting striker!
I am sorry, but do you think I am making this up?????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Like seriouslY??!!! Iheanacho is the starting striker for the coach.. how is sweet hell do you think the coach will then wait and completely change his entire strategy and decide to play Iheanacho somewhere else. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, lets stop deceiving ourselves in order to force clients into phantom teams.

Iheanacho is the striker, and Ighalo is his substitute.

Iwobi is a winger! That is where Rohr has played him and that is not suddenly going to change, so you guys can force your clients into a phantom team.

smh


Strategy based on which games? Blow a gasket all you want but did you see Iheanacho starting vs Cameroon twice and Zambia? Rohr tried it vs Algeria and hasn’t since tried him as a point man. First game vs Zambia he was playing behind Ideye, so not sure what you are going on about. I hope all is well with your blood pressure, but you gotta relax (Nore voice).

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13215
Dammy wrote:
VE, did you watch him at the Rio Olympics? As for f2f, Ideye and a fit Joel Obi are going to the WC. Local champions in the Israeli league are not going anywhere. Their team mates moved to more competitive leagues in the recent transfer window in otder to prepare for the WC but they chose to remain in their comfort zone. No amount of social media propaganda will get them to the WC.



I was talking about SE not Olympics.

Etebo was terrible against Egypt(despite scoring a goal he couldn't complete a single pass) he was terrible against SA, but had a decent game vs Algeria.

And even in the Olympics I never once saw Etebo display the passing range, accuracy, and intelligence that I saw him display vs Malaga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Point men (2):
------------
Ighalo
Ideye/Nwaka/Osimhen

:


Sometimes, I wonder why you guys do this. Like why you guys pretend like you have never watched the team before and then you create a playstation formation.... in hope! Like seriously!

Iheanacho is the starting striker!
I am sorry, but do you think I am making this up?????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Like seriouslY??!!! Iheanacho is the starting striker for the coach.. how is sweet hell do you think the coach will then wait and completely change his entire strategy and decide to play Iheanacho somewhere else. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, lets stop deceiving ourselves in order to force clients into phantom teams.

Iheanacho is the striker, and Ighalo is his substitute.

Iwobi is a winger! That is where Rohr has played him and that is not suddenly going to change, so you guys can force your clients into a phantom team.

smh


Strategy based on which games? Blow a gasket all you want but did you see Iheanacho starting vs Cameroon twice and Zambia? Rohr tried it vs Algeria and hasn’t since tried him as a point man. First game vs Zambia he was playing behind Ideye, so not sure what you are going on about. I hope all is well with your blood pressure, but you gotta relax (Nore voice).


In what position did Iheanacho play in the last match... year, that one that we lined up against Argentina? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36073
Location: Land of the Terrapins
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Point men (2):
------------
Ighalo
Ideye/Nwaka/Osimhen

:


Sometimes, I wonder why you guys do this. Like why you guys pretend like you have never watched the team before and then you create a playstation formation.... in hope! Like seriously!

Iheanacho is the starting striker!
I am sorry, but do you think I am making this up?????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Like seriouslY??!!! Iheanacho is the starting striker for the coach.. how is sweet hell do you think the coach will then wait and completely change his entire strategy and decide to play Iheanacho somewhere else. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, lets stop deceiving ourselves in order to force clients into phantom teams.

Iheanacho is the striker, and Ighalo is his substitute.

Iwobi is a winger! That is where Rohr has played him and that is not suddenly going to change, so you guys can force your clients into a phantom team.

smh


Strategy based on which games? Blow a gasket all you want but did you see Iheanacho starting vs Cameroon twice and Zambia? Rohr tried it vs Algeria and hasn’t since tried him as a point man. First game vs Zambia he was playing behind Ideye, so not sure what you are going on about. I hope all is well with your blood pressure, but you gotta relax (Nore voice).


In what position did Iheanacho play in the last match... year, that one that we lined up against Argentina? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wow, you are being serious? :???: :scared: You are talking about the FRIENDLY game where Ighalo, Moses Simon, Victor Moses were missing? Just making sure again, so you are talking about the game where Rohr tried a brand new formation that he's never used before (and who knows if he will use again)? That's what you are basing our 'strategy' on? So that now suddenly trumps everything that the team had done prior to that? Well, if that is what we are talking about, then we can unpack it.

So, in that FRIENDLY game Iheanacho DID NOT play as a lone point man like he did against Algeria (in a game where he was quite underwhelming) in Rohr's commonly used 4-3-2-1. He was part of a two man forward line with Iwobi and they played off one another and moved around quite a lot dropping deep to help at times and countering.

I would assume Rohr's 'strategy' would be based on what he's mainly used in every single COMPETITIVE game up to this point (all were 4-3-2-1) and he's used Nacho in different roles as well:

Zambia Away - Nacho played as the most forward of the 3 midfielders with Ideye as a lone point man
Algeria Home - Nacho played as lone point man - didn't have a very good game
Cameroon Home - Didn't start came in later at point man
Cameroon Away - Didn't play
Zambia Home - Didn't play
Algeria Away - Played on the wing in a 'dead rubber' game with Nwakaeme as the lone point man

Not sure how you can use this info to say he's our undisputed striker, or that he would be Rohr's lone point man.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1901
Only a novice would think rohr see iheanacho as a winger. Iheanacho is simply a top 9 that knows how to score goals. All these “point men” nonsense are living in the 50’s. A striker main responsibility is to score goals and assists and not to “hold the ball” what type of delusional hold the ball mentality are you guys talking about. Kelechi and ighalo are our top 2 strikers until another goal scorer emerges they’re the best. Hold the ball my nyash!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Point men (2):
------------
Ighalo
Ideye/Nwaka/Osimhen

:


Sometimes, I wonder why you guys do this. Like why you guys pretend like you have never watched the team before and then you create a playstation formation.... in hope! Like seriously!

Iheanacho is the starting striker!
I am sorry, but do you think I am making this up?????!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Like seriouslY??!!! Iheanacho is the starting striker for the coach.. how is sweet hell do you think the coach will then wait and completely change his entire strategy and decide to play Iheanacho somewhere else. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, lets stop deceiving ourselves in order to force clients into phantom teams.

Iheanacho is the striker, and Ighalo is his substitute.

Iwobi is a winger! That is where Rohr has played him and that is not suddenly going to change, so you guys can force your clients into a phantom team.

smh


Strategy based on which games? Blow a gasket all you want but did you see Iheanacho starting vs Cameroon twice and Zambia? Rohr tried it vs Algeria and hasn’t since tried him as a point man. First game vs Zambia he was playing behind Ideye, so not sure what you are going on about. I hope all is well with your blood pressure, but you gotta relax (Nore voice).


In what position did Iheanacho play in the last match... year, that one that we lined up against Argentina? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wow, you are being serious? :???: :scared: You are talking about the FRIENDLY game where Ighalo, Moses Simon, Victor Moses were missing? Just making sure again, so you are talking about the game where Rohr tried a brand new formation that he's never used before (and who knows if he will use again)? That's what you are basing our 'strategy' on? So that now suddenly trumps everything that the team had done prior to that? Well, if that is what we are talking about, then we can unpack it.

So, in that FRIENDLY game Iheanacho DID NOT play as a lone point man like he did against Algeria (in a game where he was quite underwhelming) in Rohr's commonly used 4-3-2-1. He was part of a two man forward line with Iwobi and they played off one another and moved around quite a lot dropping deep to help at times and countering.

I would assume Rohr's 'strategy' would be based on what he's mainly used in every single COMPETITIVE game up to this point (all were 4-3-2-1) and he's used Nacho in different roles as well:

Zambia Away - Nacho played as the most forward of the 3 midfielders with Ideye as a lone point man
Algeria Home - Nacho played as lone point man - didn't have a very good game
Cameroon Home - Didn't start came in later at point man
Cameroon Away - Didn't play
Zambia Home - Didn't play
Algeria Away - Played on the wing in a 'dead rubber' game with Nwakaeme as the lone point man

Not sure how you can use this info to say he's our undisputed striker, or that he would be Rohr's lone point man.



When you ask someone a question that solicits a 1 word answer and the person has to write a paragraph, you know he has realized his failure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you are ready, tell me what position Iheanacho played in the last match (Argentina), okay? pumpkin! :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
john12 wrote:
Only a novice would think rohr see iheanacho as a winger. Iheanacho is simply a top 9 that knows how to score goals. All these “point men” nonsense are living in the 50’s. A striker main responsibility is to score goals and assists and not to “hold the ball” what type of delusional hold the ball mentality are you guys talking about. Kelechi and ighalo are our top 2 strikers until another goal scorer emerges they’re the best. Hold the ball my nyash!


You are taking Maceo seriously. A person who wants the likes of Enyeama and Ideye to be part of the team. he has an agenda.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1naija, Flex Swift, Google [Bot], txj and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group