£600,000 a week??????

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Al B Sure
Egg
Egg
£600,000 a week??????

Post by Al B Sure »

According to the BBC website, Wenger is suggesting that Sanchez is on about £600,000 a week. Surely this is no true? :shock:
Last edited by Al B Sure on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: £600,000 a week??????

Post by Coach »

^Irrelevant, he's almost 30 points adrift, in other spheres, such embarrassment brings a necessary silence.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Coach wrote:^Irrelevant, he's almost 30 points adrift, in other spheres, such embarrassment brings a necessary silence.

kpom....everybody, mind their business....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Akin to the boxer doing the Zab Judahean dance after being mashed potatoed by Kostya Tszyu passing judgement on Trevor Berbick. Both should be humbled by their equal embarrassments.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

I wish I know what you guys are on about? Again is it true that Sanchez is on six hundred thousand pounds a week?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Al B Sure wrote:I wish I know what you guys are on about? Again is it true that Sanchez is on six hundred thousand pounds a week?

No vex...not directed at you but at Wenger.

Chief accountant Waffi would know the answer. No mind Coach and I....we are Arsenal fans....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ah ok no wahala
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Al B Sure wrote:According to the BBC website, Wenger is suggesting that Sanchez is on about £600,000 a week. Surely this is no true? :shock:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... ving-wage/
But It doesn't count since his transfer fee is low

Signed Thiefco the clown.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Al B Sure wrote:According to the BBC website, Wenger is suggesting that Sanchez is on about £600,000 a week. Surely this is no true? :shock:
I dont know if that is true,someone report its 450.000 pound a week.If Arsenal is offering Ozil 350.000 pound a week i will not be surprise if Manu that is a bigger club paying Alexis 600.000 pound.
Question is what is Wenger business in people salary?I mean how much is Wenger on a year?Dude is on 10 million and one of the most paid manager in the game.
Almost 30 points behind leaders Man City and the season is not yet over.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Too many numbers flying about in the media, journalism standards have gone down, it will now take confirmation from Sanchez himself or United for us to know the exact figure.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

metalalloy wrote:

The amount some people make a week is just unaccepted.Kai i wish my father had push me in this game with i was a teen.I will give my son the opportunity to play the game even though the system in America is different.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...will he get the whole shebang of 600 grand a week or wait till the govt, the queen, the crown, his agent, all take their cuts, leaving him with a mere less than 100 grand/week.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:...will he get the whole shebang of 600 grand a week or wait till the govt, the queen, the crown, his agent, all take their cuts, leaving him with a mere less than 100 grand/week.
Please o...I have no objection to receiving a mere less than 100 grand/week. Even 10k/week, i fit manage....thank you very much :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:

it's a Grey area to include salary when talking about transfer fees

Are you Al-brighton now?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mcal wrote:...will he get the whole shebang of 600 grand a week or wait till the govt, the queen, the crown, his agent, all take their cuts, leaving him with a mere less than 100 grand/week.
Please o...I have no objection to receiving a mere less than 100 grand/week. Even 10k/week, i fit manage....thank you very much :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Are you Al-brighton now?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This salary dey really hurt the soul of some wretched people sha. E no good to be poor person pikin sha! :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai! Look at that article written by Paddy Adenuga the other day and how hurt and salty many Nigerians were, commenting on the article. That gives you a good idea how hurt and pained and humiliated many Nigerian Arsenal fans are about this thing. Abeg Sanchez, use your 800k a week and slap dem accross the face! Make e pain una well well! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanchez can even use small part of that salary to send his dogs to pedicure! When last did any of you have pedicure? You know wetin be pedicure sef? common teeth, you no fit brush, na toe nail you go dey take care of? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Are you Al-brighton now?
What is this Moron talking about
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Al B Sure wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Are you Al-brighton now?
What is this Moron talking about
Na wa o! You should try to Al-bright-on up your day, a little! You seem very gray!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Coach wrote:^Irrelevant, he's almost 30 points adrift, in other spheres, such embarrassment brings a necessary silence.

I don't know whats up with you, Chief. Any chance to say anything against Wenger and Arsenal, you jump on it like white on rice. You defend every other thing as long as it's against Arsenal. I bow o!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cally wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I don't know whats up with you, Chief. Any chance to say anything against Wenger and Arsenal, you jump on it like white on rice. You defend every other thing as long as it's against Arsenal. I bow o!

You are confusing me with Anikulapo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah. we should mind our business. If Man U likes, let them sell Old Toilet and use the money to pay Alexis. He is no longer one our ours, and it shouldn't be of any concern to us what the pay him. AW was very classy in his comments about Alexis and Man U during the trade. There is absolutely no reason for him to be involved in such discussions now, as suggested by the OP.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Al B Sure wrote:I wish I know what you guys are on about? Again is it true that Sanchez is on six hundred thousand pounds a week?

No vex...not directed at you but at Wenger.

Chief accountant Waffi would know the answer. No mind Coach and I....we are Arsenal fans....
Certified Waffi clueless too. Me I join :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
...i hear you. But if na 10 grand person dey receive finally make say so, not some gazillion a week thing.