Samson Adamu Got CAF Appointment On Merit: Pinnick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

NFF President and CAF Executive Committee member Amaju Pinnick has said newly elected CAF Director of Competitions Mr. Samson Adamu got his position purely on merit

Mr. Samson Adamu was elected the new CAF Director of Competitions at the CAF General Assembly held on Friday

Mr. A.U Mustapha, SAN, was also elected the new President of the CAF Appeals Board.

There had been some murmuring in some quarters that Samson Adamu . . .http://www.soccerassembly.com/samson-ad ... t-pinnick/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Samson Adamu Got CAF Appointment On Merit: Pinnick

Post by 1naija »

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I wish people would go back and read a thread i started about an interview pinnick gave on channels TV (I think) when he was newly elected President. He articulated clear vision for Nigeria football back then and that's when i was sold on him.

Kudos to him for sticking to his guns despite fierce opposition from enemies of progress including many here. I would name then, but I'm not sure what's going on with my pen. Ink is running out again
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote::thumbs: :thumbs:

I wish people would go back and read a thread i started about an interview pinnick gave on channels TV (I think) when he was newly elected President. He articulated clear vision for Nigeria football back then and that's when i was sold on him.

Kudos to him for sticking to his guns despite fierce opposition from enemies of progress including many here. I would name then, but I'm not sure what's going on with my pen. Ink is running out again
Please don't have another swig at your JW.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Let's be honest, Pinnick don really suffer for this CE.
Kai.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

aruako1 wrote:

I have enough ink left to list one of those CE enemies of progress.

1. aruako
2. yem ....oops out of ink again
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Damunk wrote:Let's be honest, Pinnick don really suffer for this CE.
Kai.
:lol: :rotf: No bi small...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I have enough ink left to list one of those CE enemies of progress.

1. aruako
2. yem ....oops out of ink again
Well you can join the illustrious company of Achuzia Air raid as those who have labelled me an enemy of progress on CE. Keep on Walking (JW)