Arsenal 5 vs. Everton 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Arsenal 5 vs. Everton 1 FT

Post by Robbynice »

Awon boys came correct today. LMAO at the haters... Awon boys came through like AUBAMAYANG...oops I mean like BANDADADANG! :D :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 4 vs. Everton 0

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:
kajifu wrote:Apart from that offside goal what has Auba my guy done in this game?
Just what do you expect of him, if I may ask? :woot:
Not miss those two chances,he did.
He need to be scoring goals,his movement was poor and his link up play but i believe it should be expected fr his game.
I want him to be scoring hattrick not likes of Ramsey.He need to show hunger.
5 goals he should be scoring more than an offside goal that on another day will not stand.

Haba Kajifu leave Abou nah Biko ... we finally have a world class striker
Uncle Auba na my guy oooh. i want him to score many goals.I cant say today he play like a world class striker .
But you are right we have sign world class finally after seeing what we have had in recent time.I hope he is up to EPL battle.
Spurs next is another test for t his guys,hope they come out with 3 points.
Uncle Aniks what is your take for tomorrow game Liverpool vs Spurs?
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

I hope that with this recent purchases, we get away from the endless pointless possession game we have been playing since 2006 and back to less possession, more counter-attack like we used to play with the invincibles.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

amafolas wrote:I hope that with this recent purchases, we get away from the endless pointless possession game we have been playing since 2006 and back to less possession, more counter-attack like we used to play with the invincibles.
That counter-atatcking team was something else.Direct football but how are we going to play counter attacking footie with t eam that just kick the ball and park bus?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

amafolas wrote:I hope that with this recent purchases, we get away from the endless pointless possession game we have been playing since 2006 and back to less possession, more counter-attack like we used to play with the invincibles.

Counter attacks was deadly with past Arsenal sides because off the ball Arsenal retained dynamos like Petit, Vieira, Gilberto, Lauren, Cole, Sol, Kolo..these men would suffocate opposition off the ball.

Today what we saw was AW yet again tactically stomping the hell out of Jurassic Walrus Sam Allardyce. 5 men sitting that deep..AW must have beern laughing his arse off at outset of this match thinking how easy it would be for Ozil, Ramsey, Mkhitaryan and Iwobi.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 5 vs. Everton 1

Post by Gooner1 »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Sooo...

Anikulapo, do you still want Schneiderlin to replace Rambo at Arsenal?

I guess no be only ugliness and cannibalism de ya DNA but also lying and madness :D
Stop bamboozling people and answer the question. Or shall I ask of Nzonzi, Capoue, etc etc

Anyways, you may soon have your wish if Xhaka keeps shitting up the place.

The fact that you are mad and ugly and short and a liar says it all :woot:

Wetin concern me
No the fact that you look like a retarded Idi Amin says it all.

Come to think of it, you do look like a miniature and uglier version of the great Dada from Uganda ... Lying arse bushman .... lemme see are you gonna add another handle to hide behind :mrgreen:
:rotf: :laugh: :rotf: :laugh: .......u too wicked shaaa
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal 4 vs. Everton 0

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:
kajifu wrote:Apart from that offside goal what has Auba my guy done in this game?
Just what do you expect of him, if I may ask? :woot:
Not miss those two chances,he did.
He need to be scoring goals,his movement was poor and his link up play but i believe it should be expected fr his game.
I want him to be scoring hattrick not likes of Ramsey.He need to show hunger.
5 goals he should be scoring more than an offside goal that on another day will not stand.

Haba Kajifu leave Abou nah Biko ... we finally have a world class striker
Uncle Auba na my guy oooh. i want him to score many goals.I cant say today he play like a world class striker .
But you are right we have sign world class finally after seeing what we have had in recent time.I hope he is up to EPL battle.
Spurs next is another test for t his guys,hope they come out with 3 points.
Uncle Aniks what is your take for tomorrow game Liverpool vs Spurs?
Abou would be perfect foil for the likes of Liverpool and City? Toto is a whole different ball of wax. If we have a Jitter bug like Mustafi and a useless Lorry like Xhacrap then we will probably be back to square one.

Anyway I was in cloud nine until the second half. It’s same old Arsenal ... ain’t nothing changed :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Robbynice wrote:Awon boys came correct today. LMAO at the haters... Awon boys came through like AUBAMAYANG...oops I mean like BANDADADANG! :D :thumbs:
:biggrin: :biggrin:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:Awon boys came correct today. LMAO at the haters... Awon boys came through like AUBAMAYANG...oops I mean like BANDADADANG! :D :thumbs:
Robby last warning, abeg carry ya jinxing spirit comot from Abou side Biko ... haven't you done enough evil to Arsenal? Abeg go support Toto or United :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Xhaka-RamZIL-BANDADADANG!!! :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:
Robby last warning, abeg carry ya jinxing spirit comot from Abou side Biko ... haven't you done enough evil to Arsenal? Abeg go support Toto or United :taunt:
Haba...I just dey hail awon boys ni o... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

thursday night FC

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:thursday night FC

Getting all your laughs in now. Jose keeps complaining about your funeral like stadium, shouldn't you be fixing that first? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Get away from this thread man.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:

But why? He.is.a.fan.of.Arsenal.Fans.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:

But why? He.is.a.fan.of.Arsenal.Fans.
PS. Man U has recent unique experience in 6th....2016/2017 season. They are struggling to let that obsession with 6th go
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."