Arsenal 5 vs. Everton 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal 5 vs. Everton 1

Post by anikulapo »

Molue Conductor wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm I was excited until that second half.

Psst no goals and assists from our 350k per week superstar .... oh I expect a hat trick and two assists in the NLD :laugh:
Nothing disappointing about the second half. Took the foot off the gas, but since we were attack heavy, we looked a little out of sorts playing deep.

I’m talking about the clear stupidity on some of the players. Trying stupid flicks and tricks in front of their box and giving the ball away needlessly. How about switching off and not picking up open players.

How about allowing a five on three break when you have a four goal lead.

These are basic things that should never happen ... but it’s now the standard at Arsenal smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 5 vs. Everton 1 FT

Post by Nkume »

Ramboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 4 vs. Everton 0

Post by mmeny »

anikulapo wrote:
mmeny wrote:Anikulapies check:

Ramsey - 3 goals

Mkhi - 2 Assists

Auba - 1 goal

The bakery is open and flourishing :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Le Poodle, nothing for our 350k per week man :rotf: :rotf:

And how you go serve pies for Mikha and Abou?

Anytime stupidity is in ya DNA so nothing spoil :bump:
Oops sorry my bad I messed up your order...It really should be

Mkhi - 3 assists

Auba - 1 goal

Ramsey - 3 goals.

Anikulapies eatery is open and flourishing..... We will make up for mistake in the order next week NLD. Oh btw, do not forget we also cater and deliver... so make sure to place your order even when you are foaming at the mouth at the sidelines while watching co-ed football during the weekend. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zee wrote:
platinum wrote:Good win, the attacking potential was obvious BUT Arsenal needs to learn to be cold blooded, so many errant passes and laziness in that second half. Also the midfield is lightweight....bigger tests await.

kolasinac, bellerin, xhaka, müstafi....these guys have to be smarter on the ball and mentally. Today they were really lax.
Normal in EVERY SPORT unless you are against a very wack opponent.
zee, you know why Germany is Germany I am sure. Even if they ease pressing, they don't make errant mistakes, they don't slip mentally.
5-1 is great though so i am nitpicking but there has to be a mental sharpening because we've seen arsenal collapse from seemingly strong positions.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Sooo...

Anikulapo, do you still want Schneiderlin to replace Rambo at Arsenal?

I guess no be only ugliness and cannibalism de ya DNA but also lying and madness :D
Stop bamboozling people and answer the question. Or shall I ask of Nzonzi, Capoue, etc etc

Anyways, you may soon have your wish if Xhaka keeps shitting up the place.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:Good win, the attacking potential was obvious BUT Arsenal needs to learn to be cold blooded, so many errant passes and laziness in that second half. Also the midfield is lightweight....bigger tests await.

kolasinac, bellerin, xhaka, müstafi....these guys have to be smarter on the ball and mentally. Today they were really lax.
Spot on....especially Bells, make your passes count.

Kola just like most big men seems to be struggling with the lack of games.

I don’t even know what to say about Mustafi...

I hope with some good results and confidence they all get better.
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I guess no be only ugliness and cannibalism de ya DNA but also lying and madness :D
Stop bamboozling people and answer the question. Or shall I ask of Nzonzi, Capoue, etc etc

The fact that you are mad and ugly and short and a liar says it all :woot:

Wetin concern me
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

kajifu wrote:Apart from that offside goal what has Auba my guy done in this game?
Just what do you expect of him, if I may ask? :woot:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm I was excited until that second half.

Psst no goals and assists from our 350k per week superstar .... oh I expect a hat trick and two assists in the NLD :laugh:
Nothing disappointing about the second half. Took the foot off the gas, but since we were attack heavy, we looked a little out of sorts playing deep.

I’m talking about the clear stupidity on some of the players. Trying stupid flicks and tricks in front of their box and giving the ball away needlessly. How about switching off and not picking up open players.

How about allowing a five on three break when you have a four goal lead.

These are basic things that should never happen ... but it’s now the standard at Arsenal smh
Aniks has it nailed here guys. When you've seen Arsenal make the same errors over time, you know they have to be mentally stronger. Cannot make silly errors even 4-0 up
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

platinum wrote:
zee wrote:

Normal in EVERY SPORT unless you are against a very wack opponent.
zee, you know why Germany is Germany I am sure. Even if they ease pressing, they don't make errant mistakes, they don't slip mentally.
5-1 is great though so i am nitpicking but there has to be a mental sharpening because we've seen arsenal collapse from seemingly strong positions.
It is always psychological, you can't be leading 4-0 in the 1st half against a team in an almost 'level-league' without getting surprised in a 'phase' during the 2nd half.
The losing team throws everything in the 2nd half(hard tackles,more lungs & effort) while the Coach of the leading team wants his team to maintain the winning tempo but avoiding injury/red card risks.
This is very normal unless it is a wack league like the BayernLIGA :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:

Spot on....especially Bells, make your passes count.

Kola just like most big men seems to be struggling with the lack of games.

I don’t even know what to say about Mustafi...

I hope with some good results and confidence they all get better.
I lost count of how many times Bellerin couldn't deliver the square pass to the runner in front of him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thunder wrote:
kajifu wrote:Apart from that offside goal what has Auba my guy done in this game?
Not miss those two chances,he did.
He need to be scoring goals,his movement was poor and his link up play but i believe it should be expected fr his game.
I want him to be scoring hattrick not likes of Ramsey.He need to show hunger.
5 goals he should be scoring more than an offside goal that on another day will not stand.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Wetin concern me
No the fact that you look like a retarded Idi Amin says it all.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs. Everton

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

shaq wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:is it too late to become an Arsenal fan? :D
Hmmmm bring your registration ooooh,see Chief O for interview
He has to start by being a fan of the (CE Arsenal) fans first . Abi Chief O ? :D

you don get am finish :woot: :woot: :woot: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:
He need to be scoring goals,his movement was poor and his link up play but i believe it should be expected fr his game.
5 goals he should be scoring more than an offside goal that on another day will not stand.

did you see the excellent runs he made, and Bellerin had no idea what to do with the ball?

Ramsey is another complex player to accommodate...he can make his teammates look unproductive by running into their spaces. Credit to him he does score, and that's why he appears to combine well with the immobile Giroud. With Mkhi going to the flank and looking to pass, Ramsey run into those critical positions, such that mobile guys like Ozil and Obama-Young have to check their movements.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Cescy and Little Mozart at the Emirates to see the show.

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Fabregas looks like he is in disguise. :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Wetin concern me

Come to think of it, you do look like a miniature and uglier version of the great Dada from Uganda ... Lying arse bushman .... lemme see are you gonna add another handle to hide behind :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Haba Kajifu leave Abou nah Biko ... we finally have a world class striker

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Cescy and Little Mozart at the Emirates to see the show.

I hope Fabregas did not get free ticket.So Fabregas came to emirate to watch EPL Barca :clap: :clap: :clap:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Once upon a time i asked Cybereagles why big teams in Europe were not interested in this Aubameyang fella, his going rate has been stuck at 60million for a while now with no takers until now, and the Bournemouth defeat ? is what pushed Wenger, I believe.

Why did a club like Chelsea give him a miss given that they wanted a striker.

It's still early, i always suspected that this dude would work well in any league
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:Cescy and Little Mozart at the Emirates to see the show.

I hope Fabregas did not get free ticket.So Fabregas came to emirate to watch EPL Barca :clap: :clap: :clap:

He is our son. He is welcome anytime....a true Gunner for Life.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Wetin concern me

Come to think of it, you do look like a miniature and uglier version of the great Dada from Uganda ... Lying arse bushman .... lemme see are you gonna add another handle to hide behind :mrgreen:
I will respect myself and not continue down the line you are going.

Please lay off Ramsey for the rest of the season.