Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Joel Obi updates!
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286075
Page 1 of 7

Author:  vancity eagle [ Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Joel Obi updates!

subbed off today for Torino in the 37 minute. :sad:

Author:  platinum [ Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Urgh, he cannot catch a break. Hopefully short term

Author:  smartbrother [ Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

you guys are funny

Author:  cchinukw [ Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Image

Author:  Dammy [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Joel Obi declared fit by Torino and expected to play against Udinese on Sunday. He was taken off as a precaution after a heavy tackle in Torino"s last league match.

Author:  platinum [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Dammy wrote:
Joel Obi declared fit by Torino and expected to play against Udinese on Sunday. He was taken off as a precaution after a heavy tackle in Torino"s last league match.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bearer of good news, I see a few cartons of odeku in your near future.

Author:  Obong [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

platinum wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Joel Obi declared fit by Torino and expected to play against Udinese on Sunday. He was taken off as a precaution after a heavy tackle in Torino"s last league match.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bearer of good news, I see a few cartons of odeku in your near future.


Obi reportedly ready for World Cup call-up...

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/02/08/j ... ays-clash/

Author:  platinum [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Obong wrote:
platinum wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Joel Obi declared fit by Torino and expected to play against Udinese on Sunday. He was taken off as a precaution after a heavy tackle in Torino"s last league match.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bearer of good news, I see a few cartons of odeku in your near future.


Obi reportedly ready for World Cup call-up...

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/02/08/j ... ays-clash/


Our midfield options continue to look robust....I pray they all stay healthy.

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Obong wrote:
platinum wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Joel Obi declared fit by Torino and expected to play against Udinese on Sunday. He was taken off as a precaution after a heavy tackle in Torino"s last league match.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bearer of good news, I see a few cartons of odeku in your near future.


Obi reportedly ready for World Cup call-up...

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/02/08/j ... ays-clash/



Paddy paddy journalism

Author:  Dammy [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

platinum wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Joel Obi declared fit by Torino and expected to play against Udinese on Sunday. He was taken off as a precaution after a heavy tackle in Torino"s last league match.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bearer of good news, I see a few cartons of odeku in your near future.

I think Torino have leant to manage his fitness. If he gets hit heavily, they take him out. They would rather sub him earlier than lose him over a longer period.

Author:  olu [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

With Obi's injury history, it's a bit of a risk to take him to the world cup. He's making a strong case for his inclusion with his performances though!

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

olu wrote:
With Obi's injury history, it's a bit of a risk to take him to the world cup. He's making a strong case for his inclusion with his performances though!


Balogun is a risk too.

Author:  9jaMan [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Joel obi is back, currently balling in Torino vs Udinese

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

9jaMan wrote:
Joel obi is back, currently balling in Torino vs Udinese



Every time he gets subbed a maga on CE open an injury thread. :laugh:

Author:  icee [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Eaglezbeak wrote:
icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.



Me too! I look forward to having him join us in September, as we start qualifications for the Nations Cup! :clap:

Author:  Dammy [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

I see Obi as an option off the bench and not a starter for the SE. We need a top quality bench at the WC.

Author:  The YeyeMan [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.



Me too! I look forward to having him join us in September, as we start qualifications for the Nations Cup! :clap:

We wish Onyekuru the best. :D

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.



Me too! I look forward to having him join us in September, as we start qualifications for the Nations Cup! :clap:

We wish Onyekuru the best. :D


Certainly! I also look forward to having him join us in September, AFTER THE WORLD CUP! we have very important Nations Cup Qualifier in September! :D

Author:  icee [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

Eaglezbeak wrote:
icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.


A good shift today not outstanding but steady. Good technique. Two games ago, he was more outsandinger. Obi raises the quality of our midfield over etebo, Agu IMHO. I dont know if Rohr will prioritize the quality he brings over the energy that Etebo has in abundance

Author:  The YeyeMan [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.



Me too! I look forward to having him join us in September, as we start qualifications for the Nations Cup! :clap:

We wish Onyekuru the best. :D


Certainly! I also look forward to having him join us in September, AFTER THE WORLD CUP! we have very important Nations Cup Qualifier in September! :D

Yes he must be ready to take the opportunity and not settle for substitute appearances in friendlies. :D

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joel Obi injured again !!!!!

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
icee wrote:
obi subbed for Moretti at 60 something minutes and i'm out!.

62 to be fair,I think he does a good shift and needs to be preserved,I would like to see him play for Nigeria again.



Me too! I look forward to having him join us in September, as we start qualifications for the Nations Cup! :clap:

We wish Onyekuru the best. :D


Certainly! I also look forward to having him join us in September, AFTER THE WORLD CUP! we have very important Nations Cup Qualifier in September! :D

Yes he must be ready to take the opportunity and not settle for substitute appearances in friendlies. :D


I am sorry, but we are not here to give people "opportunities." This is not a youth team training center.

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/