Sammy Ameobi

The boy is doing great things at Bolton
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... obins.html
Re: Sammy Ameobi

Congrats to him.

Nigeria don't need him, just in case that's where you were going with this :P

walesvilla

Post by walesvilla »

cchinukw wrote:Congrats to him.

Of course we need him if he keeps up the good form . Always welcome to help with the push for 2019 nations cup qualifications he still young

Shameless people this is how shola ameobi got to Russia undeservedly

john12 wrote:Shameless people this is how shola ameobi got to Russia undeservedly
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew thos would come on here after watching him last night CE does not disappoint . But then he is a Nigerian so we need to talk about him,personally i dont like his style of play.

john12 wrote:Shameless people this is how shola ameobi got to Russia undeservedly
Indeed!! The almighty "Cybereagles thread post" was the deciding factor in Ameobi making our World Cup squad :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't rate the dude sha....

oloye wrote:I knew thos would come on here after watching him last night CE does not disappoint .
Lol reading your comment one would think there was something inherently wrong -even sinful- about opening a thread on Sammy Ameobi
very strange

Sunset wrote:
Indeed!! The almighty "Cybereagles thread post" was the deciding factor in Ameobi making our World Cup squad :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't rate the dude sha....
Thank you. The level of reasoning here can be baffling sometimes.

smartbrother wrote:
oloye wrote:I knew thos would come on here after watching him last night CE does not disappoint .
Lol reading your comment one would think there was something inherently wrong -even sinful- about opening a thread on Sammy Ameobi
very strange
You are absolutely correct to open a thread about a Nigerian player on a Nigerian forum. This makes more sense than most of the EPL threads we are spammed with. Some people are on a mission to shut down any discussion about players they do not like.

Very happy for him that he's making waves at Bolton. I always thought he had some potential when he was breaking into the Premier League with Newcastle. With respect to the national team though, he's still got a lot to do.

He's not his brother. For one, he tried out for the Flying Eagles and has always wanted to represent Nigeria. Unlike Shola who had no interest in us when he was a halfway decent player, only to turn up in a Super Eagles jersey when he was past his prime.

Also, this is a Nigerian football website. If we cannot discuss Nigerian footballers here (even if it's a World Cup year) then we might as well shut down. I understand that you have an aversion to repeating some of the mistakes of the past, but you're taking this thing too far.
jungle-jawara

Post by jungle-jawara »

Sammy Amoebi, is a devoted Nigerian to the core. He deserves any accolade that could be attached to any other Nigerian. If he keeps up his game, he deserves a call up period.

mystic wrote:

He's not his brother. For one, he tried out for the Flying Eagles and has always wanted to represent Nigeria. Unlike Shola who had no interest in us when he was a halfway decent player, only to turn up in a Super Eagles jersey when he was past his prime.

Also, this is a Nigerian football website. If we cannot discuss Nigerian footballers here (even if it's a World Cup year) then we might as well shut down. I understand that you have an aversion to repeating some of the mistakes of the past, but you're taking this thing too far.
People are being hounded when they discuss Nigerian footballers on a Nigerian forum. Absolutely pathetic.

He might deserve a call up but it’s not for this World Cup

john12 wrote:He might deserve a call up but it’s not for this World Cup
Nobody was advocating a call up yet. The OP was praising a Nigerian player that did well in his last game. On this site we follow ALL Nigerian players, not just those who (in our subjective opinion) deserve to be called up for the world cup.

john12 wrote:He might deserve a call up but it’s not for this World Cup

He's not deserving of a call-up, and the thread starter did not mention it.

Dude is a NAIJARIAN!

If the coach thinks he has something to offer he should be invited.

The audacity of those questioning his Naijarianess. Dude has done more for Naijaria than some of you yahoos.
He reps Naijaria to the fullest.

The coach determines who will play for him.

If you all don't like it, there's always Ghana and CIV... even Cameroon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I do die-o!

Cellular wrote:Dude is a NAIJARIAN!

If the coach thinks he has something to offer he should be invited.

The audacity of those questioning his Naijarianess. Dude has done more for Naijaria than some of you yahoos.
He reps Naijaria to the fullest.

The coach determines who will play for him.

If you all don't like it, there's always Ghana and CIV... even Cameroon.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My belle-o! Eh? Oga Cellular, na you tok dis kin tin? So you dey tell our pipul to comot for hia abi na wrtin you mean?