LIVERPOOL VS TOTTs (2-2) Salahudeen x2(FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LIVERPOOL VS TOTTs (2-2) Salahudeen x2(FT)

Post by anikulapo »

I’m rooting for the good lads in Red, Oga Zee :woot: Hope your Dean has his A game today :woot:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS TOTTs (pre-game)

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Up Dean...Up Zee.... Tottenham must hear wen!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Mo Salah, The African Scores! The current AN1...Now for Mane to score
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Good game end to end and Liverpool should be 2 goals up.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Mo Salah, The African Scores! The current AN1...Now for Mane to score
:clap: :clap: :clap: hope so but Liverpool defending get as e be
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Is there any reason EPL refs allow Tottenham players to lunge and kick people?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hmmm what happen to spurs that disgrace manu?
Will Liverpool paid for this miss chances?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Is there any reason EPL refs allow Tottenham players to lunge and kick people?
Cant get it either
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS TOTTs (1-0) Salahudeen

Post by anikulapo »

Still can't believe how Liverpool are not leading by much more :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

It's amazing how destructive Mourinho can be. Who could have predicted how good Salah and KDB could have been if based on their performance under that short man devil.

HOPE the same happens with Mikhataryian

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That stupid ref did not give a yellow when Davis almost broke Alexander's leg bit now he deems it fit to book Alexander even though he clearly played the ball..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Na wa for Dembele , how does he get away with fouling so much without getting carded? Oh it's Jon Moss the worst ref in the land :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:That stupid ref did not give a yellow when Davis almost broke Alexander's leg bit now he deems it fit to book Alexander even though he clearly played the ball..

Moss is the worst ref ever ... a literal Buffoon

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:That stupid ref did not give a yellow when Davis almost broke Alexander's leg bit now he deems it fit to book Alexander even though he clearly played the ball..
exactly! Meanwhile no card for the blatant kick on Mane by Dembele
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Salah forked up there ... a Better pass and Sane was in ... :curse:

Anyway half time

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is Salah delibrately sabotaging Mane....i hate conspiracy theories,but i find it alarming the number of times he either ignores Mane or finds it convenient to miscue his pass when it comes to Mane. I have watched this over several matches ,ccant keep it inside anymore.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:Is Salah delibrately sabotaging Mane....i hate conspiracy theories,but i find it alarming the number of times he either ignores Mane or finds it convenient to miscue his pass when it comes to Mane. I have watched this over several matches ,ccant keep it inside anymore.

Bia you don come ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:Is Salah delibrately sabotaging Mane....i hate conspiracy theories,but i find it alarming the number of times he either ignores Mane or finds it convenient to miscue his pass when it comes to Mane. I have watched this over several matches ,ccant keep it inside anymore.

Oloye:

Methinks Salah, as dangerous as he is, still has his elements of headless chicken. He has minimized it, but it still shows up once in a while. I think this is the problem, rather than sabotage.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:

Bia you don come ohhh :rotf: :rotf:
Shattap dia....watch the little Pharaoh....maybe he is not sabotaging Mane....but i have seen this over and over ,,not just this match alone

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:

Moss is the worst ref ever ... a literal Buffoon

And yeye commentators make excuses for Tottenham and the ref. Then they suddenly keep quiet when replays show they're wrong.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS TOTTs (1-0) Salahudeen (2nd Half)

Post by anikulapo »

These white colored Totos have been second best the whole game ... really should've been more than the score line indicates. But as long as this stands there is still danger

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:

Methinks Salah, as dangerous as he is, still has his elements of headless chicken. He has minimized it, but it still shows up once in a while. I think this is the problem, rather than sabotage.
I agree maybe sabotage was too strong a word to use, but damn i have seen this same mistake over and over...even Mane sometimes feels disgusted.

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS TOTTs (1-0) Salahudeen (2nd Half)

Post by tolahs »

Pretty impressive pressing by Liverpool - Spurs look very hurried on the ball. Dembele's getting plenty of attn - notice Wanyama is on the bench.
You also need more than a goal lead b4 fatigue sets in from such intensive pressing - a draw will do me for Gooner purposes.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.