WILL CYBEREAGLES WIN THE SUPER BOWL?

Yes! The Cybereagles are primed to play in the Super Bowl, America's biggest sports event. It is American football's equivalent of the FIFA World Cup Final where only the best teams for the season face each other. Today, the New England Patriots, seven time winners and defending champions play against the Philadelphia Eagles. Of pride to the Cybereagles is the fact that the talented Running Back for the Philadelphia Eagles is Jay Ajayi, #36, son of our own Mister Dolly (just like his Dad, he's a die-hard Arsenal fan). To put it in perspective, it is like the Super Eagles playing Germany or Brazil in the World Cup Final, and the son of one of our own is playing in the game. All of us in Dallas and North Texas are proud of Jay. Even with the intimidating profile of Tom Brady and Coach Bellichik of the New England Patriots, we should all be rooting for Jay Ajayi (and another Nigerian, Nelson Agholor, wide receiver of the team). Is it any coincidence that the Philadelphia team are also the Eagles? Up Cybereagles!!!

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20180 ... rents!.htm
Last edited by Obong on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: WILL CYBEREAGLES WIN THE SUPER BOWL?

E go happen. We gat this.

Congrats in Advance to mister dolly. The joy of every father is for your son to make you proud

The Super Eagles of Philadelphia starring Jay Ajayi and Nelson Agholor are Super Bowl Champions!

Congrats Mister Dolly, and Jay.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

Scipio Africanus wrote:E go happen. We gat this.

Scip na long time loyalist. I still remember you were the first to celebrate McNabb's first touchdown vs New England 13 yrs ago, when they stole our signals and won by a field goal.

nanijoe

Post by nanijoe »

Even though I am boycotting the NFL, I am still happy for Dolly Jr...
Ogbunigwe Sharrap there, how can a whole City, just be winning their first SuperBowl in the history of mankind?

nanijoe wrote:Even though I am boycotting the NFL, I am still happy for Dolly Jr...
Ogbunigwe Sharrap there, how can a whole City, just be winning their first SuperBowl in the history of mankind?

Shatap dia, new Jersey people wey no even get single City (collection of villages and hamlets). You people that only go to the city a few times a year to see civilization (either Philly or New York).

We were 'allowing' your Giants to defeat Brady all those years, and instead make una show appreciation, you dey behave like Cellular and other DC Swamp Deadskin fans :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Lager-back

Post by Lager-back »

really :shock:
I have heard of Mister Dolly.
a CE junior won the superbowl :thumb:
nanijoe

Post by nanijoe »

LOL...this place is swarming with Philly fans. Even my son suggested he might want an Eagles Jersey. I'm imagining his shock when Super Eagles Jersey arrives in the mail
nanijoe wrote:Even though I am boycotting the NFL, I am still happy for Dolly Jr...

Shatap dia, new Jersey people wey no even get single City (collection of villages and hamlets). You people that only go to the city a few times a year to see civilization (either Philly or New York).

We were 'allowing' your Giants to defeat Brady all those years, and instead make una show appreciation, you dey behave like Cellular and other DC Swamp Deadskin fans :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: