Congratulatory Thread to Jay Ajayi, son of MD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congrats to Mr. Dolly. Son wins Super Bowl

Post by cchinukw »

Wow! My claim to fame. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Success has yet another cousin :clap: :clap: :clap:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

ohsee wrote:Murderators, if una move this to Other Sports eh, the kind slap I go waya una.... :mad:
Congrats to one of our own Mister Dolly. His son, Jay, a swift footed running back, was one of the Philadelphia Eagles that upset Tom Brady and the Patriots to win this year's Super Bowl.

Several things sweet me well-well for this Philadelphia win.

1) Congrats to our man Mister Dolly :thumbs: :thumbs: God don bless you well-well. :thumb:

2) Another Nigerian, Nelson Agholor, was playing receiver for the winners, and made key catches. As in born in Nigeria. :thumbs:

3) Tom Brady na yeye man for snubbing Obama twice when invited to the White House, and being a Trump supporter. Take that Tom. That's what you get for snubbing the first black president, and being a friend of the Buffoon in Chief. Chineke does not forgive that. :mad:

Once again, congrats Mister Dolly. :thumbs:
D
Mr. Dolly lives pretty close to my house. I never knew he had a son of that age. Congratulations!!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:Congrats to MD and his son Jay.

But the Giggles winning is like Ghana winning somn.

Painful as heck!

Damn dem Giggles... finally won somn. :boo: :boo:

Unku Celly, the City of Brotherly Love, AKA Philly, sends you MAJOR thanks for the Super Eagles jersey you sent me about 10 yrs ago....kai...people admire am no be small.

You do well o...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Congratulatory Thread to Jay Ajayi, son of MD

Post by Cellular »

Painful man, painful. Like watching Liverpool win somn or Totoham win somn... while having a relative play for them.

How do you celebrate? You can't yab Giggles fans of winning participation trophies any longer.

Damn shame!

Anyway, congratulations to MD and Jay.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
ohsee wrote:Murderators, if una move this to Other Sports eh, the kind slap I go waya una.... :mad:
Congrats to one of our own Mister Dolly. His son, Jay, a swift footed running back, was one of the Philadelphia Eagles that upset Tom Brady and the Patriots to win this year's Super Bowl.

Several things sweet me well-well for this Philadelphia win.

1) Congrats to our man Mister Dolly :thumbs: :thumbs: God don bless you well-well. :thumb:

2) Another Nigerian, Nelson Agholor, was playing receiver for the winners, and made key catches. As in born in Nigeria. :thumbs:

3) Tom Brady na yeye man for snubbing Obama twice when invited to the White House, and being a Trump supporter. Take that Tom. That's what you get for snubbing the first black president, and being a friend of the Buffoon in Chief. Chineke does not forgive that. :mad:

Once again, congrats Mister Dolly. :thumbs:
Nna biko we are celebrating the final dethroning of the Patriots, don't bring that loser Obama into the victory parade. Glad to see 2 brothers from the shithole representing majorly!! :thumbs:

you sef dey politicize the thing by calling the Big O "loser". Abeg no join people wey jus dey throw sentiments anyhow.

Anyway, Chris Long, 2x superbowl champion (last year with the Patriots, this year with the Eagles) paid Brady back by refusing to go see Trump last year, and has made it clear that he isn't going this year. Despite being from a privileged family (son of NFL great, and now commentator Howie Long), he supported Kaep. He is also playing for free this season, having decided to donate his entire salary to education and supporting underprivileged children. He made that decision after the Charlottesville racist-but-fine-people march (his hometown).
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:Painful man, painful. Like watching Liverpool win somn or Totoham win somn... while having a relative play for them.

How do you celebrate? You can't yab Giggles fans of winning participation trophies any longer.

Damn shame!

Anyway, congratulations to MD and Jay.

E be like say dem don convert you to "Native", with all this bad belle :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote:Mister Dolly, if you visit this thread, I'm just curious, was Jay with you that day we met at someone's home in Brampton, Ontario? That was a long time ago, if he was one of the kids playing around, he would have been around 10 or 11.

I am now Mister Dolly's agent, so you guys have to see me first :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Anyway, he is in Philly, really busy. He says to tell you guys he appreciates the love and CE family, and will try to log on sometime today to holler at you guys.

I have a pic of him with the Lombardi trophy :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Congrats to MD son. At least a Nigerian that plays for an Eagles team that wears green won yesterday. That said fake American handegg ball can kiss grits. The real football tournament is coming up this summer.

[/video]
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

SUCH HAVE THE PATS BECOME THAT I'M SURE...

...mr dolly wasn't sure of this victory until the fat lady began her thing. Then it became safe again to exhale. Congrats to the mr dolly family, jay and nelson the Trojan.
Bell
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

An abysmal NFL season ends with the Eagles winning. Quite fitting....

Anyways, congrats to MD and Jay and all those othe naija boys- Agholor; Graham....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:An abysmal NFL season ends with the Eagles winning. Quite fitting....

Anyways, congrats to MD and Jay and all those othe naija boys- Agholor; Graham....

Graham na Naija boy? :shock: :shock: :shock:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I'm told he is; and that the naija Dad, estranged from his American mom, died years ago...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I'm told he is; and that the naija Dad, estranged from his American mom, died years ago...
Google does not confirm. Does not mean it is wrong, just that the great authority has failed to confirm it. Unless there are two Grahams on the team.
https://alampuntomycleats.com/2018/01/2 ... m-and-dad/
Graham’s father, Darrick Walton, had a great game plan on how to keep his son out of trouble.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Google does not confirm. Does not mean it is wrong, just that the great authority has failed to confirm it. Unless there are two Grahams on the team.
Graham’s father, Darrick Walton, had a great game plan on how to keep his son out of trouble.

might explain why he doesn't have his 'father' s last name? Let me do like some CE's used to do in those days....ring (call) Babayaro to clarify... let me call Mr Dolly :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Senator WIRES wrote:Philadelphia Eagles' Jay Ajayi overwhelmed after becoming the fifth Briton to win the Super Bowl: 'There is nothing to describe this... We're the best team in the world' :roll: :clap: :clap:
A year ago, Jay Ajayi walked out at the Super Bowl. Now he’s the fifth Briton to win the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

The London-born running back played his part as the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots 41-33 at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.

Ajayi, who rushed for 57 yards off nine carries, was draped in a Union Jack flag following the pulsating victory.

‘We’re the best team in the world, and it showed tonight. We’re Super Bowl champions,’ said the 24-year-old Arsenal fan.

He paid tribute to the Ealges running backs coach and his contemporaries, who rushed for a combined 164 yards to keep the Patriots on the back foot - and Tom Brady off the field.

‘Duce Staley’s room, he breeds competitiveness and breeds excellence. It showed tonight. We were the best on the field today.’

‘We wanted to be aggressive tonight. We understood that this is a team that does not quit we were playing, that plays four quarters and we were going to have to be aggressive all game long.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/ar ... d-win.html
something not right ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Congrats to the Dolly's father and son. Great and unforgettable moment for you guys :clap: :clap: :clap:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Huge congrats MD. And definitely let Jay know your CE family is proud of him. Dude plays the game hard and I am a fan. :clap: :clap: :clap:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: I am now Mister Dolly's agent, so you guys have to see me first :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Anyway, he is in Philly, really busy. He says to tell you guys he appreciates the love and CE family, and will try to log on sometime today to holler at you guys.

I have a pic of him with the Lombardi trophy :clap: :clap: :clap:
There's a pic of me with MD at the SE game at Craven Cottage. I can't find it. I need it for bragging rights to claim I know the father of a Super Bowl winner.
http://www.naijiant.com/
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by BabaNaija »

Big Congrats to you, Mr. Dolly and Jay. I can't even imagine the feeling as a dad.
I was screaming for him as if na my own pikin self. You truly deserve it. :thumbs:
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: you sef dey politicize the thing by calling the Big O "loser". Abeg no join people wey jus dey throw sentiments anyhow.

Anyway, Chris Long, 2x superbowl champion (last year with the Patriots, this year with the Eagles) paid Brady back by refusing to go see Trump last year, and has made it clear that he isn't going this year. Despite being from a privileged family (son of NFL great, and now commentator Howie Long), he supported Kaep. He is also playing for free this season, having decided to donate his entire salary to education and supporting underprivileged children. He made that decision after the Charlottesville racist-but-fine-people march (his hometown).
Wow Chief, I did not know this and now I have mad respects for this man. Amazing!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ohsee wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

might explain why he doesn't have his 'father' s last name? Let me do like some CE's used to do in those days....ring (call) Babayaro to clarify... let me call Mr Dolly :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

MY APOLOGIES.

Its the player who recovered the ball after Graham sacked Brady- Derek Barnett

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I’m a Skins fan but I was rooting for the Eagles mostly because I didn’t want Brady to win another one only to later discover that Ajayi is oga MD’s pikin. Kai. That one na icing on the top. Chairman Congrats and we’re looking forward to the thanksgiving owambe! :thumbs:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ohsee wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

MY APOLOGIES.

Its the player who recovered the ball after Graham sacked Brady- Derek Barnett
probably correct. His bio shows father was not in the picture. His Mom worked 3 jobs to put him through school. His maternal grandpa played for Ohio State in the 60's.
AFCON 2019 sweet o