Congratulatory Thread to Jay Ajayi, son of MD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congrats to Mr. Dolly. Son wins Super Bowl

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

theDunamis wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: you sef dey politicize the thing by calling the Big O "loser". Abeg no join people wey jus dey throw sentiments anyhow.

Anyway, Chris Long, 2x superbowl champion (last year with the Patriots, this year with the Eagles) paid Brady back by refusing to go see Trump last year, and has made it clear that he isn't going this year. Despite being from a privileged family (son of NFL great, and now commentator Howie Long), he supported Kaep. He is also playing for free this season, having decided to donate his entire salary to education and supporting underprivileged children. He made that decision after the Charlottesville racist-but-fine-people march (his hometown).
Wow Chief, I did not know this and now I have mad respects for this man. Amazing!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Meanwhile, folks would like us to forget that Tom Brady refused to go to the White House when Obama was President....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Union Jack?

Wished the boy drapped Naija Green White Green instead.

It's Mr Dolly's fault!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS

Anyway sha, its nice to see two proudly Naija boys - Agbolor and Bademosi battle at the Super Bowl!

jette1 wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:Philadelphia Eagles' Jay Ajayi overwhelmed after becoming the fifth Briton to win the Super Bowl: 'There is nothing to describe this... We're the best team in the world' :roll: :clap: :clap:
A year ago, Jay Ajayi walked out at the Super Bowl. Now he’s the fifth Briton to win the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

The London-born running back played his part as the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots 41-33 at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.

Ajayi, who rushed for 57 yards off nine carries, was draped in a Union Jack flag following the pulsating victory.

‘We’re the best team in the world, and it showed tonight. We’re Super Bowl champions,’ said the 24-year-old Arsenal fan.

He paid tribute to the Ealges running backs coach and his contemporaries, who rushed for a combined 164 yards to keep the Patriots on the back foot - and Tom Brady off the field.

‘Duce Staley’s room, he breeds competitiveness and breeds excellence. It showed tonight. We were the best on the field today.’

‘We wanted to be aggressive tonight. We understood that this is a team that does not quit we were playing, that plays four quarters and we were going to have to be aggressive all game long.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/ar ... d-win.html
something not right ?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Congratulatory Thread to Jay Ajayi, son of MD

Post by YUJAM »

Congrats Oga Dolly to your entire family
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Congrats Mister Dolly.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Congrats Jay and MD family God don bless your family
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

theDunamis wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: you sef dey politicize the thing by calling the Big O "loser". Abeg no join people wey jus dey throw sentiments anyhow.

Anyway, Chris Long, 2x superbowl champion (last year with the Patriots, this year with the Eagles) paid Brady back by refusing to go see Trump last year, and has made it clear that he isn't going this year. Despite being from a privileged family (son of NFL great, and now commentator Howie Long), he supported Kaep. He is also playing for free this season, having decided to donate his entire salary to education and supporting underprivileged children. He made that decision after the Charlottesville racist-but-fine-people march (his hometown).
Wow Chief, I did not know this and now I have mad respects for this man. Amazing!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

He just won more hearts in Philly...came to the parade wearing Allen Iverson jersey!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Dude is definitely legit!!!!!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
theDunamis wrote:

He just won more hearts in Philly...came to the parade wearing Allen Iverson jersey!
That's my hommie, Howie's boy. Solid guy! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Mister Dolly... Congrats!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Congrats to MD.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Congrats MD and Jay. I bragged all day long to my kids about knowing Jay's Dad. They are all fans and bought Eagles fans stuff because of Jay.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

As a Bills fan...

Jay Ajay and the Eagles...

MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT, PUT MY HANDS UP AND SHOUT.. SHOUT!

Puts self through table

You all have no idea how much pain and suffering that stupid cheating #$% team has put me through for all these years. MD, thank your son on behalf of the Bills Mafia. As a person who has a friend who's an Eagles fan, you helped make the 5th largest city in the US the happiest city for the first time in a long time.

FTP