Watford 4 vs 1 Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 4 vs 1 Chelsea

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Is this a true score?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

oloye wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:Terrible result. Conte didn’t help himself all around today. His fire and will to lift his team up looks like it’s gone. Even though the team is still 4th, knowing how CFC operates this one looks like it was good while it lasted. Conte, thanks for the memories.
Pink slip is one that has to weighted properly. I won't lose sleep if he gets fired tomorrow but one has to wonder what next? Another Hiddink? With 11/12 games to go, who can come in to inspire the players and solidify top 4? That na my wahala. Except CFC is willing to write off season hence the interim guy does not have to work under serious pressure.

But I see Roman doing what Roman does..
The problem for me is the faya seems to be gone from his belle and he cannot operate at anywhere near even 70% effectiveness as a manager without faya inside belle. That partly explains why he’s been making bad personnel choices recently. The man’s heart is not 100% there and shiet is so competitive in this league that if your hunger is off even 5% it will show.
IMO, he lost his way when he started getting into it with Jose and then taking pot shots at the board. There was no good that was going to come out of that move.

Fire might be out of his belle but I am struggling to see who can come in with the fire and know how to turn things around. Hiddink is not bringing any fire. Just another paycheck. Van Gaal - meh.. Enrique is not better IMO. The options not looking good and probably why CFC never fire the bobo since.
It is not about fire at this time. The problem of the team started with the way key assets were mismanaged and inferior assets brought in. The loss of Costa was massive...what is wrong having Costa and Morata on the same team? Then you lose Matic for Drinkwater....you let Bitchy go..only to play false 9????...this Ross Barkley of a buy seriously is this just to fill the english quota. Then Baka debacle...only a stubborn coach keeps playing a struggling player that needs time to sort himself out.

The players do not understand what is going on in the club and with their manager anymore. It is not about the fire...players can smell the aroma of shyyte around the manager and when they do....they start adding their own piece of shytte.
Conte did not want Costa and significantly reduced Matic’s minutes from the second half of last season. Neither had anything to do with the board. Meanwhile he grumbled about signings and was backed in the transfer market. He grumbled about young players not being good before stumbling upon Christensen. Then you have the boy, Ampadu, who hasn’t put one foot wrong in many cup appearances (at least one motm) but he can’t even get a game day shirt - meanwhile both Bakayoko and Cahill have been continually fumbling around and costing points. Who’s fault again?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:Terrible result. Conte didn’t help himself all around today. His fire and will to lift his team up looks like it’s gone. Even though the team is still 4th, knowing how CFC operates this one looks like it was good while it lasted. Conte, thanks for the memories.
Pink slip is one that has to weighted properly. I won't lose sleep if he gets fired tomorrow but one has to wonder what next? Another Hiddink? With 11/12 games to go, who can come in to inspire the players and solidify top 4? That na my wahala. Except CFC is willing to write off season hence the interim guy does not have to work under serious pressure.

The problem for me is the faya seems to be gone from his belle and he cannot operate at anywhere near even 70% effectiveness as a manager without faya inside belle. That partly explains why he’s been making bad personnel choices recently. The man’s heart is not 100% there and shiet is so competitive in this league that if your hunger is off even 5% it will show.
Bro, my disdain for Conte aside, the truth is that the man is a one-trick pony! He has only one tactic and if you close that down, he is worse than a primary 2 coach! That was his problem with Juve (in CL).

Funny enough, people look back at the Arsenal flogging last year that "birthed the 352." Funny enough, if you remember, the 352 was actually his first choice. he was forced to use the 4231 and when that plan just could not work, he just reverted back to his original plan.

I said it last year when he had 7 days to prepare for a match! I know Conte very very well and he is a one trick pony. Not surprised by this at all.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D eh heh..emenalo na proper naija man. He saw the writing on the wall and took off while the going was still good!No body can blame him for this.. For where he dey for monaco ..na proper laugh he dey laugh!! Mikel sef!:taunt: :taunt:
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

where's mental mugu???

what is it you say? #shyteonastick

Man United (0-3) Bournemouth
Watford (4-1) Man United

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Bro, my disdain for Conte aside, the truth is that the man is a one-trick pony! He has only one tactic and if you close that down, he is worse than a primary 2 coach! That was his problem with Juve (in CL).

Funny enough, people look back at the Arsenal flogging last year that "birthed the 352." Funny enough, if you remember, the 352 was actually his first choice. he was forced to use the 4231 and when that plan just could not work, he just reverted back to his original plan.

I said it last year when he had 7 days to prepare for a match! I know Conte very very well and he is a one trick pony. Not surprised by this at all.
Point well taken but for me, I see a manager that has given up. He no longer cares as much as he used to and it’s transferred to results or lack there of on the pitch. Right now the board is looking into plan B while there’s still some hope of a top 4 finish.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Chelsea is finished, the Italian mafia need to pack up and go.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:shock:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

spastic wrote:
paj wrote:Nna mayn...I need someone to slap me silly and tell me this didn't just happen..
Just in case you were thinking it, I've told Zee, Pa Ohsee, and CIC... We are not accepting applications from fly-by-night fans.

So consider your yet to be turned in application, denied in perpetuity!

Ahahahahahahahaha see as dem backhand Mama June :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:where's mental mugu???

what is it you say? #shyteonastick

Man United (0-3) Bournemouth
Watford (4-1) Man United

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eyaaa you attention deprived clown. :lol: :lol: :lol: wetin consign me with Chelsea Vs Watford? :rotf: :rotf: FYI, some of us have the word cup to prepare for. And WE prioritize games that are relevant to OUR team. Then again, you are ghananese and wouldn't know about the werd cap. :rotf: :rotf:

You want me to leave a match featuring three super eagles with potential to make our final 23, to follow you and watch her majesty's finest? Chei... colomentality is quite the disease. :lol:

FYI, Conte can set his team up to play rubbish. It will not change the shyteonastick served by Mourinho. When Mourinho stops setting up his team like a coward, I will rightfully acknowledge and praise him just like i have done in the past.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine this thing speaking about cowardice, after beating his chest that Albrighton was better than any Nigerian and then immediately tried to lie about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:Imagine this thing speaking about cowardice, after beating his chest that Albrighton was better than any Nigerian and then immediately tried to lie about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And this is why you will remain forever a joke on this forum :D

#wastedschoolfees
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Imagine this thing speaking about cowardice, after beating his chest that Albrighton was better than any Nigerian and then immediately tried to lie about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And this is why you will remain forever a joke on this forum :D

#wastedschoolfees
NOOOOOOO!!!!! Not on this forum!!!! NOOOOO!! wHHHHYYYYYY!???!!! a joke on an internet forummmmmmm!!!! How can I survive in the real world now!!! I will have to show my forum-credentials to the tax authorities. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As someone said to you that day, you have stained your life with that statement and as long as its on my signature, people will know the truth!!!! That YOU think Albrighton and Gray are better than any Nigerian. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank God I quickly copied your words, verbatim, knowing your history as a liar. :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Like I said, it's impossible for anyone to take a word you say seriously when you tell bold face lies. :lol:

#wastedschoolfees.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Like I said, it's impossible for anyone to take a word you say seriously when you tell bold face lies. :lol:

#wastedschoolfees.
Yea, we heared what you said! You said Albrigton and Gray are of a higher caliber than any Nigerian player! :lol: :lol: :lol: And the humiliation was too much for you when you realized how dense your statement was. but it was already too late. I had quickly copied it and shared it with everyone :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: In fact, a fellow forumer, took you aside like a little boy and told you that you had disgraced yourself. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Do you realize that since that day, people just chuckle at the sight of you? no one discusses football with you anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Yes I have noticed. Thats why I ran away from the forum and stayed away now. You forget you banned me abi?

Talk about a delusional olodo :rotf:

#wastedschoolfees. Keep the lies coming.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Yes I have noticed. Thats why I ran away from the forum and stayed away now. You forget you banned me abi?

Talk about a delusional olodo :rotf:

#wastedschoolfees. Keep the lies coming.
What lies? That you said, word for word:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The shame all over your body is vivid. But hey! You brought it on yourself. There are times that defines a man's life! unfortunately for you, that statement is it! Your entire existence.... in one sentence! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

^^ Please stop putting this guy's pictures here. A Chelsea board member may be browsing and take it seriously.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

balo wrote:^^ Please stop putting this guy's pictures here. A Chelsea board member may be browsing and take it seriously.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:
paj wrote:Nna mayn...I need someone to slap me silly and tell me this didn't just happen..

Pa Jane, where can I meet you? I've got one of this for you.

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

paj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
paj wrote:if Hazard leaves I wont blame him one bit..
Pa
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"If Hazard leaves"

He is long gone. Real Madrid it is. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Just like U were the one driving the Okada that brought Benzema to Arsenal few years ago..remember?
Yeah! The same one that brought Aubameyang and took away Costa. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.