Ahmed MUSA with a brace.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ahmed MUSA with a brace.......

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Ahmed MUSA with a brace.......

Post by john12 »

But agents believe that we should drop our ex captain and present top scorer for some backwater league players just because he was blacklisted by some coaching England
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Finally :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:But agents believe that we should drop our ex captain and present top scorer for some backwater league players just because he was blacklisted by some coaching England
You just basically confirmed your JOB as MUSA's Agent................Well Done :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote:
8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Me agent? I’m not even musa core fan but I have some common sense and logic.
Musa is super eagles current top scorer - Fact
Musa is an experienced young player - Fact
Musa is the only player to have scored 2 goals in a game for Nigeria - Fact
Yet, you guys want us to drop him for inexperienced players at backwater leagues. Like I have always said before you ask for a change in super eagles make sure that the change is an upgrade and not a downgrade.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

john12 wrote:Me agent? I’m not even musa core fan but I have some common sense and logic.
Yet, you guys want us to drop him for inexperienced players at backwater leagues. Like I have always said before you ask for a change in super eagles make sure that the change is an upgrade and not a downgrade.
Fact not feelings! :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Very happy for him. I hope he kicks on from here. An inform Musa will be a great asset at the world cup.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...may be this will teach others that the rush to the english league is not the answer to stardom and progress.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Awesome stuff! Go Musa!

I'll say it again, Musa did not desereve to be left out of match day squads at LCFC. I can understand him not starting, but not being able to make the bench for League or even Cup games??? Naaahhhh, I didn't see that level of talent at Leicester.
Last edited by deanotito on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

john12 wrote:Me agent? I’m not even musa core fan but I have some common sense and logic.
Russian league is also a backwater league.

If you want experience why not bring back other experienced naija players to the SE.
Pele played for mighty Brazil as a first team player at the world cup at 17yrs old because of quality not experience.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

[/video]
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Oguleftie wrote:

If you want experience why not bring back other experienced naija players to the SE.
Pele played for mighty Brazil as a first team player at the world cup at 17yrs old because of quality not experience.
Ranked 6th in Europe ahead of the Portugese, Turkish and Dutch leagues

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations ... s/country/
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: :clap: well done musa!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:But agents believe that we should drop our ex captain and present top scorer for some backwater league players just because he was blacklisted by some coaching England
Bros, you don hammer o.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I'm not a,fan of Musa but he was not Leicester u23 level, something shady was going on behind the scenes.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

niyi wrote:[/video]
What kind of game was this?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tbite wrote:I'm not a,fan of Musa but he was not Leicester u23 level, something shady was going on behind the scenes.
They did the same thing (probably even worse) with Ulloa not too long ago, it even reached the public
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Musa is the only player to have scored 2 goals in a World Cup game for Nigeria - Fact (edited).

...and you may add - Musa is Nigeria's fastest player - Fact

(with literal license from john12)
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

:clap: :clap:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Oguleftie wrote:

Backwater? You are totally clueless!
Russian league is rated higher than the Greek, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese, Belgian and every Scandanavian league you can think off.

Musa if healthy will be in the WC. He is playing in Russia and he has WC experience.
Plus, he has featured consistently in all of Rohr's selections till now. That will not change, especially if he is scoring goals and playing meaningful minutes.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
Musa is the only player to have scored 2 goals in a World Cup game for Nigeria - Fact (edited).

...and you may add - Musa is Nigeria's fastest player - Fact

(with literal license from john12)
Then he should join the Nigerian track and field team. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

charlie wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

Backwater? You are totally clueless!
Russian league is rated higher than the Greek, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese, Belgian and every Scandanavian league you can think off.
kpom