Guess the one new player from CHAN Rohr will invite in March

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guess the one new player from CHAN Rohr will invite in March

Post by truetalk »

Reward is the $100 Uncle Bambully owes me for losing a bet on here (you will have to get it from him).

My Guess is Gabriel Okechukwu. He is the one player that I think can crash the Mundial.

I don't think Ighalo or Ideye have that big forward spot completely locked up, and while Rohr may not load the team with big strikers (Keshi had Nwofor, Flavour Flav, Ameobi & Emenike), he may want to have at least 2 big forwards.

Gabriel Okechukwu may just be the man to come and compete with Ighalo and Ideye as all the other prospects for the position (Osimhen Dessers, Awoniyi etc) are not having great seasons.
Last edited by truetalk on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guess the one player from CHAN Rohr will invite in March

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ok o ! :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Tamato sauce:

https://www.nigerianews360.com/2018/02/ ... march-7th/

” At first we will do a provisional list for the two friendly games in March. I hope that Ezenwa will recover from his knee injury well on time and probably there will be one other player from this team ( CHAN Eagles) that will be invited”, Rohr revealed in a chat with Segun Ogunjimi of Sportinglife newspaper.

” Perhaps one or two of them will have a chance in a friendly. But I cannot announce yet our list for Poland and Serbia now. All of them will be monitored by our staff.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Agents!

SMHVH (Shaking my head very hard!)
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:Agents!

Na wah for all of una sef! Anybodi wey soggest anytin na "agent." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote:

Na wah for all of una sef! Anybodi wey soggest anytin na "agent." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes they are or related to one. John12 is on his way to shed more light on this issue.
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Odas wrote:

Yes they are or related to one. John12 is on his way to shed more light on this issue.
Will that be before or after you declare the boy(s) to be useless?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They are everywhere. :lol: Look at Maceo... since he was fired by Vince because he was unable to guarantee Vince a Russia ticket, he has ran into the arms of ideye peddling lies to Ideye that he can guarantee him a spot. shame no dey catch these people. I cant wait for world cup list to be released, so we can shame all of them and treat them with disdain.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?