Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:57 pm 

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
return2k2 wrote:
In my opinion, the Dark Green away jersey is an ugly color and it's not even the color of the green on the Nigerian flag.
It's just too dark of a green color. In fact, I prefer the one that the Super Eagles wore in their friendly against Argentina. It had the right shade of green and a darker shade only on the sleeves.
Nike should have done something more creative for the away all green jersey like do a combination of black and a brighter green, sort of like the reverse of the home jersey.

Now in my opinion, the home jersey is really nice. I love the design and what they did with the black on the sleeves is really cool.

The floral track suit is a "no, no" and it's got to go. It looks like a big joke and no men don't need to be wearing no damn flowers especially in them gay -ass tight pants :dream:

How old are you?
First thing you need to remember is that its a youth market they are targetting.
If you do not fall into this category then I don't expect you to appreciate the young urban trends.
These are not for grown #$% men with pot bellies and 3.5 children.

There is more conservative apparel in there for you to buy.
Leave the flossing for young bobos like 1Naira :taunt:

Fixed.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Murds .. make Damunkey a murderator for knowing what's up. :thumbs: :thumbs:

:boo: :boo: :mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: @ ratclit

I take that back! Who is 1naira?

Murds ... :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :evil:

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm 

Ndidi looks so unhappy in those photos. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:09 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:

Kelechi posted that they were all hungry at that point so they were all a little weary, seems it must have been a long photoshoot.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 pm 

@Celluminatus, that floral nonsense is just that, nonsense, utter. As for the T-shirt with the Naija abbreviation, nice and jovial, jokey, colloquial, Samba for the Brazilians, Stralia for Oz, or Oz even. Why not Yahoozie? Or ske, ske, robo ske!

Indeed t'is a youngsters market and perhaps these splatoonic strips are designed with Davido and Dorobucci in mind, but one can't help but feel Nike took it too far, then went further. Yes, there are those amongst the plethora of shakiti bobos, who might indeed attend a game in a smart casual cut. On such occasions, there's a touch of Cunningham or Morris about a strip neath a fitted, casual cut blazer and deep denims. The Dutch strip a few years back sat splendidly, even England's all white retro cut looked the part. Imagine standing in corporate with this hybrid of a Michelin tyre meets Splatoon advert. Ridiculous. There's no wearability to this strip beyond the stadium and arguably, the stands, for the more classic man. Again, each to their own. Will buy both jokes for Madam, that should do it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm 

ONE-OFF JERSEYS ARE OK FOR THE OCCASIONAL USE, BUT...

...I still say Nigeria needs a permanent set by which it is recognized. For the record, I don't care much for the home version that Nike has unveiled. Is it unique? Yes. Is it pretty? I'm not so sure. Will I buy it? The jury's out on that although I could buy some of the others, like the one with the black long sleeves. The home edition reminds me of the Croatian red/white checkerboard (picnic tablecloth, bread wrap, call it what you will) in its boldness and will definitely invoke comments.
Bell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:27 pm 

Bell wrote:
ONE-OFF JERSEYS ARE OK FOR THE OCCASIONAL USE, BUT...

...I still say Nigeria needs a permanent set by which it is recognized. For the record, I don't care much for the home version that Nike has unveiled. Is it unique? Yes. Is it pretty? I'm not so sure. Will I buy it? The jury's out on that although I could buy some of the others, like the one with the black long sleeves. The home edition reminds me of the Croatian red/white checkerboard (picnic tablecloth, bread wrap, call it what you will) in its boldness and will definitely invoke comments.
Bell

Like which country?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Kelechi posted that they were all hungry at that point so they were all a little weary, seems it must have been a long photoshoot.

why was Moses - easily our most recognizable star after mikel not in that photo shoot

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:47 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9