The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jerseys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: The OFFICIAL NEW 2018 World Cup Nigeria Jerseys

Post by Cally »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:When this jersey go hit the market? Haba WC is around the corner and some of us wan look the part for Russia mehn...
:roll: :roll: june 1st
Oh what a wawu...Online abi or will it be in stores in London or something like that? Besides why you dey roll eyes bro? Your head dey house so? :?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Robby!!!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i am not your friend robby , be very careful . online .. why you go go london go buy shirt? your head no dey house
It is because I am going through London to Russia. If I order online by June 1st, will it get here before I travel. I will have less than 2 weeks to travel at that point. I figure when I enter London I can just go to the Nike store (if they have one) and just go get it before I head to Russia. I can even have my name and number printed on the back too... :twisted:
show of :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i am not your friend robby , be very careful . online .. why you go go london go buy shirt? your head no dey house
It is because I am going through London to Russia. If I order online by June 1st, will it get here before I travel. I will have less than 2 weeks to travel at that point. I figure when I enter London I can just go to the Nike store (if they have one) and just go get it before I head to Russia. I can even have my name and number printed on the back too... :twisted:
show of :roll:
Haba...All I did was answer your question bro... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:When this jersey go hit the market? Haba WC is around the corner and some of us wan look the part for Russia mehn...
:roll: :roll: june 1st
Oh what a wawu...Online abi or will it be in stores in London or something like that? Besides why you dey roll eyes bro? Your head dey house so? :?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Robby!!!
Abi now my guy... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger