Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:20 am
Posts: 666
Location: sydney
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
FT. Etebo gave a good account of himself, very few mistakes and was all over the field. I don’t see him taking onazi’s spot on SE anytime soon.



Or Mikel Agu for that matter, I believe Etebo will be on the plane but not as an option for a DM, however as a CM or Forward. Rhor noted this himself when he said he brought on Mikel Agu for defensive cover as opposed to Etebo. I think the midfielders battling it out for the final spots are Etebo, Ogu and Agbo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15698
ikemba_nacho wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
FT. Etebo gave a good account of himself, very few mistakes and was all over the field. I don’t see him taking onazi’s spot on SE anytime soon.



Or Mikel Agu for that matter, I believe Etebo will be on the plane but not as an option for a DM, however as a CM or Forward. Rhor noted this himself when he said he brought on Mikel Agu for defensive cover as opposed to Etebo. I think the midfielders battling it out for the final spots are Etebo, Ogu and Agbo.


Ogu is in!

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:20 am
Posts: 666
Location: sydney
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
FT. Etebo gave a good account of himself, very few mistakes and was all over the field. I don’t see him taking onazi’s spot on SE anytime soon.



Or Mikel Agu for that matter, I believe Etebo will be on the plane but not as an option for a DM, however as a CM or Forward. Rhor noted this himself when he said he brought on Mikel Agu for defensive cover as opposed to Etebo. I think the midfielders battling it out for the final spots are Etebo, Ogu and Agbo.


Ogu is in!


I think so too! Against teams like Croatia and Iceland, he would be a great person in the middle. Its more Uche Henry that I think will potentially miss out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15698
metalalloy wrote:


Na lie. Kai... these agents will never give up, they’ve started faking ratings.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12222 ... Las-Palmas

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14454
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
metalalloy wrote:


Na lie. Kai... these agents will never give up, they’ve started faking ratings.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12222 ... Las-Palmas


metalalloy was using the preview ratings - a simple mistake to make.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7571
ikemba_nacho wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
FT. Etebo gave a good account of himself, very few mistakes and was all over the field. I don’t see him taking onazi’s spot on SE anytime soon.



Or Mikel Agu for that matter, I believe Etebo will be on the plane but not as an option for a DM, however as a CM or Forward. Rhor noted this himself when he said he brought on Mikel Agu for defensive cover as opposed to Etebo. I think the midfielders battling it out for the final spots are Etebo, Ogu and Agbo.



You guys are funny. Etebo has nothing to do with Ogu and Agbo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45020
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
metalalloy wrote:


Na lie. Kai... these agents will never give up, they’ve started faking ratings.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12222 ... Las-Palmas


metalalloy was using the preview ratings - a simple mistake to make.



Ahh sorry oh. Thanks for the correction.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44029
His passing was really good according to this

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12222 ... Las-Palmas

Plus 57 touches

Think he may get to play a DM role depending on what formation Rohr wants the team to
Play.

metalalloy wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
metalalloy wrote:


Na lie. Kai... these agents will never give up, they’ve started faking ratings.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12222 ... Las-Palmas


metalalloy was using the preview ratings - a simple mistake to make.



Ahh sorry oh. Thanks for the correction.

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1999
Etebo is too adventurous and innovative to be placed as a dm. Wtf! You internet coaches keep suggesting wrong positions for our players. Yesterday, one suggested kelechi as a winger today Etebo as a DM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44029
john12 wrote:
Etebo is too adventurous and innovative to be placed as a dm. Wtf! You internet coaches keep suggesting wrong positions for our players. Yesterday, one suggested kelechi as a winger today Etebo as a DM


Not saying he is going to be a DM. Point is with a player like Etebo the coach has the option of playing him as a DM if he wants the team to be more offensive.

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5042
The whole point of having a deep squad is tactical rotation and game situation analysis. Etebo is a bench player who can be used to great tactical effect. For offensive play situations, Onazi can be subbed, while Mikel and Ndidi shield the back four and alternate attacking runs. Besides Mikel we haven't really got a central attacking m/f outlet. And as we know, Mikel engine has limited gas and has to be managed over a 7 game tournament..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44029
It depends on the coach as well as circumstances at the time. What is not in doubt is that he's good enough to start in several positions.

Mr Shows wrote:
The whole point of having a deep squad is tactical rotation and game situation analysis. Etebo is a bench player who can be used to great tactical effect. For offensive play situations, Onazi can be subbed, while Mikel and Ndidi shield the back four and alternate attacking runs. Besides Mikel we haven't really got a central attacking m/f outlet. And as we know, Mikel engine has limited gas and has to be managed over a 7 game tournament..

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group