My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My CyberEagles family, thank you!!!

Post by kajifu »

Oga MD God bless your family once more.
Congrats
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

1naija wrote:You are welcome.

P/S Check your PM. I've sent you the address you can mail a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia game later this year to. Thanks in advance.

And Congrats! Tell him to move to the Cowboys to win more, cause we are winning it next year and the years after that!

Not as long as Mr Souless remains coach.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

aruako1 wrote:Congratulations! I don't understand the game but I share your joy!!!

my bro, American sports can be annoying and appear to be nonsense if you don't understand them. I was very dismissive during my early years here. Once you understand the rules, the sport sweet no be small. Every play, every down, na strategy.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Striker wrote:When he came to Philly, I told my Colleagues his parents are from Nigeria. MD, Congratulations. 1Naija, the young man is not going to Dallas Cow boys, we don't want him getting foot and mouth disease (smile).

Folks in Philly just LOVE Jay, even though he has been really quiet not out there. One of my neighbors was wearing his jersey, and was busy claiming (with AUTHORITY) that he's Jamaican from London :lol: :lol: :lol:

My shuttle bus driver @ work was just hailing him anyhow....than I said I knew his Pops, he looked and me and said, "with all due respect, gerahia" :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Congrats to Jay and a very proud papa!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Congrats Oga Dolly. Good one sir.

Who knows, you may have more in your loins so why not sure more Jays. Plenty children na assurance for old age :D
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anointed wrote:Congrats Oga Dolly. Good one sir.

Who knows, you may have more in your loins so why not sure more Jays. Plenty children na assurance for old age :D
Abi o? Seeing him and Madam yesterday, it was obvious that a few more kids are due....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

carbon
Egg
Egg

Post by carbon »

Congratulations Mr Dolly.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

MD congratulations to you and Jay...... We are all proud of him and his accomplishment.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Congratulations! I don't understand the game but I share your joy!!!

my bro, American sports can be annoying and appear to be nonsense if you don't understand them. I was very dismissive during my early years here. Once you understand the rules, the sport sweet no be small. Every play, every down, na strategy.
E dey sweet me oh! The buzz and excitement!
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Mister Dolly wrote:Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

My dear brothers Chief Ogbunigwe and Its A Goal alerted me to the multiple threads that have been opened here, so if I don't get to thank each of you individually I hope this note suffices as I have hardly slept this past few days!

This has been an improbable dream come true form my family and many here who have followed Jay's career and journey especially from his college days to the NFL already know his story. All I can say is that there is indeed a God and His ways are marvelous as I have no other explanation for how we got here. The whole experience is so surreal that I'm still pinching myself as if I'm in a dream I'm yet to wake up from.

A lot of people have been instrumental to where we are today and my prayer is that God‘s blessings be multiplied on each and everyone of you. As you have celebrated us, the Lord will shine His light on you and you shall also be celebrated. Your children shall do great exploits and succeed in all they set their hands to do in Jesus name.
Blessings to you always!
Amen! Congratulations again.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

P/S Check your PM. I've sent you the address you can mail a pair of tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia game later this year to. Thanks in advance.

And Congrats! Tell him to move to the Cowboys to win more, cause we are winning it next year and the years after that!
Na yam! Cowboys nor win natin. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eagles again. :thumb:

MD. Congrats once again.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Amen o and may go beyond 5 superbowl winners ring
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Congrats bro.

All glory to God.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Waffiman wrote:

Na yam! Cowboys nor win natin. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eagles again. :thumb:

MD. Congrats once again.
Eagles are our wife. We just took the year so they'll know what the Lombardi trophy feels like since they never smelt it before. I am sure Jay will do the right thing and come home very soon.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

Congrats Sir,

Best wishes...
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Mister Dolly wrote:Moderators, please permit me to use this medium to say a very BIIIIG thank you to my CE family for the outpouring of love towards me and especially my son, Jay Ajayi for the milestone achievement of winning the Super Bowl LII Lombardi trophy with the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday.

My dear brothers Chief Ogbunigwe and Its A Goal alerted me to the multiple threads that have been opened here, so if I don't get to thank each of you individually I hope this note suffices as I have hardly slept this past few days!

This has been an improbable dream come true form my family and many here who have followed Jay's career and journey especially from his college days to the NFL already know his story. All I can say is that there is indeed a God and His ways are marvelous as I have no other explanation for how we got here. The whole experience is so surreal that I'm still pinching myself as if I'm in a dream I'm yet to wake up from.

A lot of people have been instrumental to where we are today and my prayer is that God‘s blessings be multiplied on each and everyone of you. As you have celebrated us, the Lord will shine His light on you and you shall also be celebrated. Your children shall do great exploits and succeed in all they set their hands to do in Jesus name.
Blessings to you always!
Oga MD, thank you for thanking us for congratulating you and Jay.

That being said, e still dey pain me o... I no go lie.

But tell our boy, that Uncle Cellular is no longer going to pick up the tab for minerals and meatpie... :curse: :curse: :curse:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:

Blessings to you always!

But tell our boy, that Uncle Cellular is no longer going to pick up the tab for minerals and meatpie... :curse: :curse: :curse:
You don become full-blown Native, complete with bad belle.

Anyway, as I was saying, can you please kindly make those Eagles long sleeve shirt you sent me ~ 10 yrs ago? Philly Eagles love am well well o :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

MD,

Congratulations to you and your family. I have watched the young man play the game, but never knew he is our own. Again, congratulations - Sir!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Blessings to you always!

You don become full-blown Native, complete with bad belle.

Anyway, as I was saying, can you please kindly make those Eagles long sleeve shirt you sent me ~ 10 yrs ago? Philly Eagles love am well well o :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why I no go get bad belle for Eagles?

BTW, those shirts were limited edition shirts. We are trying to do somn similar for this year. Appealing to our rich uncles for site to sponsor the give away... awaiting "Thought" to come up with the design.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Congrats MD. I'm especially happy they did it against the Patriots.. My belle sweet tire...
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
FALO
Egg
Egg

Post by FALO »

Congratulations MD. Jay made us all proud !!
Trust In The LORD With All Your Heart & Lean Not Unto Thine Understanding, In All Of Your Ways Acknowledge HIM & HE Shall Direct Your Path