Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 4826
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
One things for sure, we're not watching La Liga for just Barcelona and Real Madrid anymore. We're circling all matches involving Las Palmas and Malaga!

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/02/08/ni ... as-palmas/

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3672
Las Palmas should change their name to Las Giddy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7275
Good move for him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 975
All these players are moving next is to pressurize the coach to invite them for world cup


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 41268
charlie wrote:
Las Palmas should change their name to Las Giddy


:lol: :lol: for real man!

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 25692
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Too many eggs in one basket.

but congrats nonetheless.

_________________
Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3046
Malaga is bottom of the league ..::Ideye has to transform himself from a non scoring striker into a prolific one to save his team from the drop. While Etebo and Emenike will have to use their power to escape the drop. If Ezekiel hits the floor running they could escape the drop. whichever the case it’s going to be an exciting second half of the season in Spain and I can’t wait to watch the action as it unfolds best of luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:43 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 34811
Location: UK
charlie wrote:
Las Palmas should change their name to Las Giddy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

_________________
"Ole ni gbogbo won"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12291
Location: South London
john12 wrote:
All these players are moving next is to pressurize the coach to invite them for world cup

They need to perform well not just move!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6354
Las Palmas is desperate to survive.

Looks like one of their scout stumbled on a recent SE game (maybe vs Argentina), and decided to watch all the SE game (CAN, Olympics etc) over the last years and decided to go after current fringe SEs who have balled well at some point for us, but currently have crappy or unstable club situations. Imoh was good at the Olympics.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 14066
john12 wrote:
All these players are moving next is to pressurize the coach to invite them for world cup


Agents are putting up a fight to the finish. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 9900
Surprised that Imoh's career has been slow boiling. He looked one of our sharpest players at the Olympics in 2016.

Eaglezbeak wrote:
john12 wrote:
All these players are moving next is to pressurize the coach to invite them for world cup

They need to perform well not just move!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:16 am
Posts: 3907
Location: usa
These agents are smart! get them before they go to the world cup! then their stocks rise

_________________
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 6498
Flex Swift wrote:
Malaga is bottom of the league ..::Ideye has to transform himself from a non scoring striker into a prolific one to save his team from the drop. While Etebo and Emenike will have to use their power to escape the drop. If Ezekiel hits the floor running they could escape the drop. whichever the case it’s going to be an exciting second half of the season in Spain and I can’t wait to watch the action as it unfolds best of luck.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 6498
miky wrote:
These agents are smart! get them before they go to the world cup! then their stocks rise


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the agents were actually smart, they'd realize that 95% of these players are NOT going to the world cup. And there is nothing you or the agents can do about that.

Imagine:

Emenike
Success
Ideye
Imoh

all go to the world cup, who is Rohr dropping to accommodate your clients? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 8652
I don't want Emenike and Ezekiel to influence Etebo's great form at Las Palmas. Emenike wasn't playing at Olympiakos and Ezekiel has played all of 8 minutes this season...

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 6498
niyi wrote:
I don't want Emenike and Ezekiel to influence Etebo's great form at Las Palmas. Emenike wasn't playing at Olympiakos and Ezekiel has played all of 8 minutes this season...



Bro, stay calm! No matter how many school fees or chop money they pay for, they are not going to the world cup! We are ready for these agents and clients this year!

Horrible people. I can assure you that in August, you wont heat "pim" from this people any more. They dont care about Nigeria. Their only goal is to get their clients to the world cup. When Nations Cup qualifier starts in September, they will all go back into their caves.

But dont worry, we are ready for them.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 715
danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:
I don't want Emenike and Ezekiel to influence Etebo's great form at Las Palmas. Emenike wasn't playing at Olympiakos and Ezekiel has played all of 8 minutes this season...



Bro, stay calm! No matter how many school fees or chop money they pay for, they are not going to the world cup! We are ready for these agents and clients this year!

Horrible people. I can assure you that in August, you wont heat "pim" from this people any more. They dont care about Nigeria. Their only goal is to get their clients to the world cup. When Nations Cup qualifier starts in September, they will all go back into their caves.

But dont worry, we are ready for them.

There is one already running amok with his pay-per-post advertisement for his paymaster Musa, it's so easy to know when someone has an agenda... sounds about convenient now that the world cup is fast approaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 8652
danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:
I don't want Emenike and Ezekiel to influence Etebo's great form at Las Palmas. Emenike wasn't playing at Olympiakos and Ezekiel has played all of 8 minutes this season...



Bro, stay calm! No matter how many school fees or chop money they pay for, they are not going to the world cup! We are ready for these agents and clients this year!

Horrible people. I can assure you that in August, you wont heat "pim" from this people any more. They dont care about Nigeria. Their only goal is to get their clients to the world cup. When Nations Cup qualifier starts in September, they will all go back into their caves.

But dont worry, we are ready for them.


How can someone who has played 8 minutes in the Turkish league get a promotion to the Spanish league. Agents are more powerful than you think they are.

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27989
charlie wrote:
Las Palmas should change their name to Las Giddy

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 8652
Emenike left out of squad for tomorrow's game because he's not match fit yet. Rumours from the Canary Islands indicates he has a touch of the El Gordito

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 975
Don’t mind them. They want to act like agents doesn’t have acces to NFf bigwigs and coaches. Infact, some local coaches are agents themselves


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1865
Imoh looked very good at the Olympics, and at Standard Liege, his first club in Belgium. He struggled to get games at Anderlecht and in Turkey though. Let's see if he can revive his career.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group