Imoh Ezekiel joins Etebo, Emenike at Las Palmas

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Imoh Ezekiel joins Etebo, Emenike at Las Palmas

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:I don't want Emenike and Ezekiel to influence Etebo's great form at Las Palmas. Emenike wasn't playing at Olympiakos and Ezekiel has played all of 8 minutes this season...

Bro, stay calm! No matter how many school fees or chop money they pay for, they are not going to the world cup! We are ready for these agents and clients this year!

Horrible people. I can assure you that in August, you wont heat "pim" from this people any more. They dont care about Nigeria. Their only goal is to get their clients to the world cup. When Nations Cup qualifier starts in September, they will all go back into their caves.

But dont worry, we are ready for them.
How can someone who has played 8 minutes in the Turkish league get a promotion to the Spanish league. Agents are more powerful than you think they are.
Bro, its not out of the ordinary. You see it in every league. it is clear that an agent who has good connection in Spain now has a relationship with an agency/agent with a lot of Nigerian players.

Clubs who are struggling financially, and on the table, and who do not have a wide scouting policy, will usually just call an agent they know and trust and say "do you have a striker? or a midfielder or this and that" and that agent will then suggest someone to them. it is clear that such an agent now has a relationship with an Agency/Agent that manages Nigerians.

Anyway, I dont care about la liga. They can all go there. My own is that they will NOT go to the world cup! They can bribe and bribe, cry and cry or even have sex with whoever they want to. Thats their problem. Nigeria is not for sale.

If they truly love Nigeria, lets see them in September when we have nations cup qualifiers! :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

niyi wrote:I don't want Emenike and Ezekiel to influence Etebo's great form at Las Palmas. Emenike wasn't playing at Olympiakos and Ezekiel has played all of 8 minutes this season...
I must be missing something, but won't they be teammates? Emenike's not really been fit this season and we know what Imoh can bring when on form. His issues in Turkey had little to do with football
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

the Imoh I saw at the Olympics is definitely better than ahmed MusA. Let see what he does in Spain
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:the Imoh I saw at the Olympics is definitely better than ahmed MusA. Let see what he does in Spain
Which olympics? That primary school level football of the last Olympics?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

vancity eagle wrote:the Imoh I saw at the Olympics is definitely better than ahmed MusA. Let see what he does in Spain
You guys never give up........ every player is better than Musa!!! yet when they went 2 the Olympics how many goals did they score? Did we get to the finals??did we win gold?! Career wise what have they done? Won leagues medals ? FA Cups? Player of the year awards ? Champions league experience? Europe cup experience? Club player of the year awards? Player of the week? Top scorer? Assists?When so called better players are analysed the truth is...so f@cking far off...........
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Flex Swift wrote:
You guys never give up........ every player is better than Musa!!! yet when they went 2 the Olympics how many goals did they score? Did we get to the finals??did we win gold?! Career wise what have they done? Won leagues medals ? FA Cups? Player of the year awards ? Champions league experience? Europe cup experience? Club player of the year awards? Player of the week? Top scorer? Assists?When so called better players are analysed the truth is...so f@cking far off...........
There is no iota doubt that Imoh is light years ahead of Musa. His goals in the world up were definitely fortuitous . I recalled vividly when he was about to join Premier league a lot fans predicted he would fail woefully and he did, The boy absolutely lacks the savvy the technical know-how and the astuteness to be a legit super star. The only skill he has speed unfortunately he does not know how to apply it, The only reason we still talk about his possibility of going to Russia is because of Rhor ultra conservatism despite that Musa will not even come close to the camp with the kind of players Nigeria is parading now . His so called experience is absolutely of zero advantage to the team.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

bully12 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
There is no iota doubt that Imoh is light years ahead of Musa. His goals in the world up were definitely fortuitous . I recalled vividly when he was about to join Premier league a lot fans predicted he would fail woefully and he did, The boy absolutely lacks the savvy the technical know-how and the astuteness to be a legit super star. The only skill he has speed unfortunately he does not know how to apply it, The only reason we still talk about his possibility of going to Russia is because of Rhor ultra conservatism despite that Musa will not even come close to the camp with the kind of players Nigeria is parading now . His so called experience is absolutely of zero advantage to the team.
All this is talk and hot air. If he is better we needed to see him in the heat of battle against Zambia, Cameroon and Algeria not in a friendly after qualification has been secured by others. If he is better he needs to prove it at club level rather than simply be a journey man swapping one club for another and riding the bench every where he has gone not winning anything not doing anything.

Looking flashy and being able to do step overs doesn’t translate to being better. The only teams that seem to be interested in his service seem are the to be bottom of the table teams which proves he is not that good or rated very high by professionals.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:

Bro, stay calm! No matter how many school fees or chop money they pay for, they are not going to the world cup! We are ready for these agents and clients this year!

Horrible people. I can assure you that in August, you wont heat "pim" from this people any more. They dont care about Nigeria. Their only goal is to get their clients to the world cup. When Nations Cup qualifier starts in September, they will all go back into their caves.

Come... Is your beef with the agents who are securing new clubs for their clients, or the people who are reporting the moves on CE?
Becos I don't see any sin in what either party is doing and no-one here has any proof that they are lobbying anyone illegally to get their clients a look in.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I’m not going to insult Ezekiel to boost musa because they’re all good players but just know that statistically speaking Musa is better than Ezekiel. When musa was 18 years old he was going toe to toe with cristiano Ronaldo at round of 16 champions league
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If ezekiel wants to attend World Cup he must struggle like everyone else in qualifying then if he is good enough the coach will call him for the World Cup. Enough is enough we go go toe to toe with una agents this year
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Wow. God dey.
bully12 wrote: There is no iota doubt that Imoh is light years ahead of Musa. His goals in the world up were definitely fortuitous . I recalled vividly when he was about to join Premier league a lot fans predicted he would fail woefully and he did, The boy absolutely lacks the savvy the technical know-how and the astuteness to be a legit super star. The only skill he has speed unfortunately he does not know how to apply it, The only reason we still talk about his possibility of going to Russia is because of Rhor ultra conservatism despite that Musa will not even come close to the camp with the kind of players Nigeria is parading now . His so called experience is absolutely of zero advantage to the team.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Sunset wrote:
I must be missing something, but won't they be teammates? Emenike's not really been fit this season and we know what Imoh can bring when on form. His issues in Turkey had little to do with football
You are not missing anything. :lol: Maybe if Etebo give them something wey suppose be assist, they will intentionally kick it OTB.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Flex Swift wrote:
I shudder...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Is only on cybereagles that people disregard statistics, Facts, empirical data and just speak based on emotions or likeness. You claim that Ezekiel is miles ahead of musa but cannot proof your assertion with data and facts instead you’re judging on emotions. What has Ezekiel achieved compared to musa to say that he is better than musa? You claim musa goals were fortuitous but I highly disagree. His goals at World Cup were world class and not fortuitous. Anyway, they’re all Nigerians and we should celebrate them all we don’t have to denigrate one to elevate another. My aim this year is to avert previous corruption that’s been affecting our teams towards World Cup
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

john12 wrote:Is only on cybereagles that people disregard statistics, Facts, empirical data and just speak based on emotions or likeness. You claim that Ezekiel is miles ahead of musa but cannot proof your assertion with data and facts instead you’re judging on emotions. What has Ezekiel achieved compared to musa to say that he is better than musa? You claim musa goals were fortuitous but I highly disagree. His goals at World Cup were world class and not fortuitous. Anyway, they’re all Nigerians and we should celebrate them all we don’t have to denigrate one to elevate another. My aim this year is to avert previous corruption that’s been affecting our teams towards World Cup
The first thing you should have done was ask him to prove that he knows the meaning of fortuitous :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Come... Is your beef with the agents who are securing new clubs for their clients, or the people who are reporting the moves on CE?
Becos I don't see any sin in what either party is doing and no-one here has any proof that they are lobbying anyone illegally to get their clients a look in.
My beef is with people who collect money from players and then show up before every world cup to push certain players into the team. Have you ever asked why these same horrendous people NEVER EVER show up to push players for qualifiers?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

My beef is with people who collect money from players and then show up before every world cup to push certain players into the team. Have you ever asked why these same horrendous people NEVER EVER show up to push players for qualifiers?
I’m wondering who these new people are, john12? He seems pretty new. But people are always mentioning/recommending players on CE at all times, just like you were pushing for Onyekuru during qualifiers.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I’m wondering who these new people are, john12? He seems pretty new. But people are always mentioning/recommending players on CE at all times, just like you were pushing for Onyekuru during qualifiers.
I commend your honesty!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I’m wondering who these new people are, john12? He seems pretty new. But people are always mentioning/recommending players on CE at all times, just like you were pushing for Onyekuru during qualifiers[/u].

I commend your honesty!

Please explain to me how your logic applies to Ideye who was part of our qualification?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I’m wondering who these new people are, john12? He seems pretty new. But people are always mentioning/recommending players on CE at all times, just like you were pushing for Onyekuru during qualifiers[/u].

I commend your honesty!

Please explain to me how your logic applies to Ideye who was part of our qualification?

The Spirit of 1naija (not the Johnny one) is upon me & I am looking for trouble

Mace04, since you dropped Vince from your Avatar, you're just dropping knowledge on Danfo Driver all over the place.

Infact, he now has double promotion. No longer Limo Driver, he is now Airplane Pilot.
Last edited by truetalk on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

charlie wrote:Las Palmas should change their name to Las Giddy
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Good move for him regardless.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

truetalk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I commend your honesty!

The Spirit of 1naija (not the Johnny one) is upon me & I am looking for trouble

Mace04, since you dropped Vince from your Avatar, you're just dropping knowledge on Danfo Driver all over the place.

Infact, he know has double promotion. No longer Limo Driver, he is now Airplane Pilot.

Murds.... be vigilant on your jobs..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.