Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34759
Location: Transition
Image

Ref, you no see how Lamela take poke my eyes?

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34759
Location: Transition
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.

You are a funny character, ain't you :laugh:? MoPo called him a genius 2 seasons ago and said he wished he managed him when he was a bit younger as he would have turned him into the best player in the world.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13152
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.


Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coutinho was smart and escaped. Salah is next. :lol: :lol:

The same Gerrard who who won the Champions League? That one?

Speaking of careers being wasted away... let's spare a though for poor Pogba having to put up with Mourinho's parked bus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13152
Its a Goal wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.

You are a funny character, ain't you :laugh:? MoPo called him a genius 2 seasons ago and said he wished he managed him when he was a bit younger as he would have turned him into the best player in the world.

Pochettino thinks very highly of himself if he thinks he could have turned Dembele into the best in the world. :rotf:

Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 7451
Location: Osisi Nkwu
we missed Ramsey today.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams.

Arsenal for life.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 26243
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.

Really? :rotf: Where should he be?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 26243
Nkume wrote:
we missed Ramsey today.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams.

Arsenal for life.

In all your coulda, shoulda, woulda, you never give credit to Spurs

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34759
Location: Transition
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.

Great observation Captain Obvious :clap:.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Last edited by Its a Goal on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13152
Its a Goal wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[quote="
The YeyeMan
"]
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.

You are a funny character, ain't you :laugh:? MoPo called him a genius 2 seasons ago and said he wished he managed him when he was a bit younger as he would have turned him into the best player in the world.

Pochettino thinks very highly of himself if he thinks he could have turned Dembele into the best in the world. :rotf:

Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.

Great observation Captain Obvious :clap:.[/quote]
Direct that remark to "MoPo". :lol:

You're welcome. :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 39113
Nkume wrote:
we missed Ramsey today. Maybe....however the brief was to defend deep and Ramsey is not the most disciplined.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days. No. The structure dictated their performances. As txj noted, they were either defending deep or playing far away from Aubameyang thereby nullifying what they do best. In the 2nd half, Ozil dropped deep into the DM role. Think of that for a moment.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half. And second half too.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point. True, undeservedly.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams. This Arsenal isnt catching anybody. Best bet is Europa.

Arsenal for life. Nigeria for life. Arsenal is merely..... entertainment.



:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 39113
pajimoh wrote:
Nkume wrote:
we missed Ramsey today.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams.

Arsenal for life.

In all your coulda, shoulda, woulda, you never give credit to Spurs



Total reversal of that first game. Should have ended more than 1-0. First game, Arsenal should have buried your lot. All in all, honors even.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34759
Location: Transition
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.

Great observation Captain Obvious :clap:.

Direct that remark to "MoPo". :lol:

You're welcome. :D

Olodo, what he was referring to was to work with him on how to reduce the injuries he sustains while at the same time getting to play at a very high level on a consistent basis.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:31 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 6466
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.


Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coutinho was smart and escaped. Salah is next. :lol: :lol:

The same Gerrard who who won the Champions League? That one?

Speaking of careers being wasted away... let's spare a though for poor Pogba having to put up with Mourinho's parked bus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yes! That same Gerrrrrrraaaarrrrd who slipped and cost you the league title and he has NEVER WON the league in his miserable career. Yup! that Gerrarrrrrrrrrd :lol: :lol: :lol: compare him to Lampard and you see who had a great career.


Cheii! Coutinho! You smart boy! :clap: :clap: He knew that remaining in Liverpool meant he would never have won anything.

Imagine talking about WASTE???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:32 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 6466
pajimoh wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.

Really? :rotf: Where should he be?


AT LIVERPOOL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You know, that club that is used as a stepping stone for any player who wants to move to bigger things/ :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:33 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 6466
platinum wrote:
Nkume wrote:
we missed Ramsey today. Maybe....however the brief was to defend deep and Ramsey is not the most disciplined.

Mhkitaryan and Ozil had off days. No. The structure dictated their performances. As txj noted, they were either defending deep or playing far away from Aubameyang thereby nullifying what they do best. In the 2nd half, Ozil dropped deep into the DM role. Think of that for a moment.

We were unlucky with the offside call in the first half. And second half too.

Had Lacazette burried one of his chances, we would have had a point. True, undeservedly.

We lost. Performance was not great. We will catch up with the rest of the top teams. This Arsenal isnt catching anybody. Best bet is Europa.

Arsenal for life. Nigeria for life. Arsenal is merely..... entertainment.



:mrgreen: :mrgreen:


The delusion is remarkable. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 6404
Location: Canada
I still dont get why play Ozil and Mikhi so out of position ..what were we afraid off that did not still happen ? It totally starved Auba of balls in the first half..

Second half starts and he moves Ozil to to Santi role ? Seriously ??

Then he brings in Laca and then decides the best move is get the confident striker to the side and the one lacking confidence in front of goal ?

Why not start laca the sanchez position to get his confidence up ? the misses today will knock him down further imho..

and Why the heck did we sell Coq if we were not getting a DM ( that wenger does not play with ) ??

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13152
Its a Goal wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele was already very good before Pochettino arrived.

Great observation Captain Obvious :clap:.

Direct that remark to "MoPo". :lol:

You're welcome. :D

Olodo, what he was referring to was to work with him on how to reduce the injuries he sustains while at the same time getting to play at a very high level on a consistent basis.

Olodo, Dembele is wasted at Spurs. :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13152
pajimoh wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.

Really? :rotf: Where should he be?

At club(s) which consistently play at the highest level. He's in his 30s now... Wasted!

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13152
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.


Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coutinho was smart and escaped. Salah is next. :lol: :lol:

The same Gerrard who who won the Champions League? That one?

Speaking of careers being wasted away... let's spare a though for poor Pogba having to put up with Mourinho's parked bus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yes! That same Gerrrrrrraaaarrrrd who slipped and cost you the league title and he has NEVER WON the league in his miserable career. Yup! that Gerrarrrrrrrrrd :lol: :lol: :lol: compare him to Lampard and you see who had a great career.


Cheii! Coutinho! You smart boy! :clap: :clap: He knew that remaining in Liverpool meant he would never have won anything.

Imagine talking about WASTE???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Have you finished winking and flirting with Zee? :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 26977
Dembele is beyond quality, arguably one of the finest out there. Absolutely superb...there was a point where, surrounded by 3 non-blondes, he, single-handedly cockolded each. Comfortably.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 26977
@Siddon, Ngolo El Nante, recent flavour of the month, played the first half. No need for a replacement for Coco Pops when Momo El Busquets is ready for selection.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 12107
Location: minneapolis, USA
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser



Yes Arsenal was in 1st position all season with Alexis then then then that yeye Asun Wenger sold the sweet boy then arsenal fell immediately to 6th place.


Now Mkhi is a twat but next time he will be telling us how he liked Mkhi and his giving him a chance.

_________________
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tott Vs Arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 70425
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigMuze, Bing [Bot], danfo driver, Finidi, Google [Bot], ikeo and 68 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group